PDA

View Full Version : Working out Virgin multi centre price?

sarmia
13th February 2008, 09:16
We are looking to book our 2009 Holiday after the next quarters mailing. I have rang Virgin a couple of times for a price as I you cant book multicentres online and I need a price so I know how many points etc I need.

Is there a rough way of working this out on the website, I find the Virgin calls quite long winded and sure you get charged for them.

Any assistance, would be great!

Sarah x

Melcatfish
13th February 2008, 10:35
Is it a multicentre with connecting flights - I am sure i read on another thread that these are excluded from deals but someone else had posted that the got a Florida multicentre with no problem...

Are the dates showing as available online? O have priced up multi centre holidays online before but the option disappears when availability for one of your destinations has gone.

Mel
x

sarmia
13th February 2008, 11:01
Hi Mel,

Thanks for reply.

The guy @ Virgin said as long as booking hotel & flights and for 7 days plus the holiday is ok to use ccv with.

We are flying to LA and then driving to San Fran (staying 2 places in La) and then flying back.

I have had another look think i'll ave to ring up again :(

lleck
13th February 2008, 12:30
you can price some multi centers up on the web site just make sure you select the multi center option and do a dummy booking.

sarmia
13th February 2008, 14:25
thanks - how do i get that up?

lleck
13th February 2008, 15:07
http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/default.aspx

choose the multi centre option :)

sarmia
13th February 2008, 15:24
Great thanks!:D

GILMEL
13th February 2008, 18:30
we are hoping to do a multi centre this sept and will book after the next mailing. I have found it won't give me a price on-line and you have to phone.:nono:

sarmia
13th February 2008, 19:14
Hi,

I managed to get a price but it was a LOT cheaper online than by phone, even with the discounts added back on! Unfortunately it only goes up to Feb 09 and we are looking for April 09.

x

KarenG
13th February 2008, 20:00
You can definitely price up multi centres online, I have done this many times to get prices :)

Eccle
13th February 2008, 22:48
You'll be fine using deals to pay for that, we've booked a very similar trip. I found the price I paid was the same as online multicentre quote with the online discount removed.

stinky minky
14th February 2008, 20:19
Hi,

I managed to get a price but it was a LOT cheaper online than by phone, even with the discounts added back on! Unfortunately it only goes up to Feb 09 and we are looking for April 09.

x

try around april time, the brocher will be out end of march begining of april for 2009, so I have been told.

Flo
15th February 2008, 08:27
My two centre was the price by phone as online when the online discounts were added back on.

kezzamc
15th February 2008, 20:21
i was interested in doing a virgin multicentre trip to the far east...but can't seem to find an option on their website to work out how many points are needed for this. Any ideas anyone?