PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant vouchers now state Food Only!

jasmin
13th February 2008, 20:48
Just ordered deals vouchers.

They are now marked for food only.

You used to be able to swap with any deal beginning with S code.

Thought I would let you all know.

amber502
14th February 2008, 13:40
Just ordered deals vouchers.

They are now marked for food only.

You used to be able to swap with any deal beginning with S code.

Thought I would let you all know.

Thanks Jasmin.

I've also noticed in the Deals brochure February 2008 - May 2008 that for Days Out in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page it says
'Tokens cannot be used on food outlets or shops.'

These are ?5 tokens and were useful to use in restaurants for amounts less than ?5 or ?10.:(

angel2710
21st February 2008, 11:54
ordered some harry ramsden deals and they've just come through and they state across the front
"to be used as full or part payment towards food only."
So this now clearly states you cant use them against drink and i think you would have trouble using them against dry cleaners etc....:(
Just read the small print down the bottom
"Tokens cannot be used purchase drinks,merchandise or towards promotional or set menus"
Mr t is taking the fun out deals whats going to be next!
Only good thing to point out that they dont have surnames on them.

bluwkd
21st February 2008, 14:09
Hi,

How does it work with these vouchers, do you have to state you are using them prior to ordering food, or just when paying?

mumof4
21st February 2008, 14:22
I just phoned clubcard deals helpline and they said that any s code can still be used against any other deal unless to be paid in full.

The days out vouchers can still be used as eating out deals but not food outlets at the location ie, burger bars etc and the food only is only on the eating out vouchers to make it clear that you can't use it against drinks.

Dominic

DebbieE
21st February 2008, 14:29
Hi,

How does it work with these vouchers, do you have to state you are using them prior to ordering food, or just when paying?

I usually just leave them on the table with the extra bit of cash & then leave - no-one's chased me yet, lol!

I have mentioned b4 saying paying in deals & they just said that's fine - food only & then drinks on top

bluwkd
21st February 2008, 14:32
I usually just leave them on the table with the extra bit of cash & then leave - no-one's chased me yet, lol!

I have mentioned b4 saying paying in deals & they just said that's fine - food only & then drinks on top

Thanks for that..

wont let me rep you, sorry :(

deekmcc
21st February 2008, 14:46
We always use them for both food and drink and never had a problem , we always leave at least ?10 tip if bill comes to over ?100 bucks though

akh46
21st February 2008, 20:37
I ordered some foodvouchers last quarter and have now noticed new places to eat in the latest booklet. Can I use the vouchers at any of the eating placing in the booklet?