PDA

View Full Version : Using deals at centre parcs restaurants

janegreen
14th February 2008, 10:28
I visited Centre Parcs Elveden yesterday, as a day visitor and went into Bella Italia to check if they took tesco deals vouchers and the manager said yes but only on food (which we already know) as did Cafe Rouge.

So for anyone going to Centre Parcs this might be chance for a nice meal out, which normally we avoid doing as its so expensive.

Just wish Centre Parcs joined the scheme, just love the rapids!

princessa
14th February 2008, 10:35
I've used them at Centre Parcs too, only in Bella Italia, but they said the same rules apply as any of their other restaurants. Very handy!

salsa
14th February 2008, 12:42
you can do centre parcs in france through French Life. When i was getting a quote for a camping holiday I asked them & they said yes you could book Centre Parcs.

angel81uk
14th February 2008, 15:43
I'm so glad someone has used them successfully at Elveden. I'm going next month and although I know bella pasta/cafe rouge head office say they take them it wouldn't have surprised me if the staff in elveden knew nothing about deals!

SuzyWoo
14th February 2008, 16:03
I'm off to Sherwood next month = think I'll be eating out rather than cooking! ;)

TLT65
14th February 2008, 16:24
I visited Centre Parcs Elveden yesterday, as a day visitor and went into Bella Italia to check if they took tesco deals vouchers and the manager said yes but only on food (which we already know) as did Cafe Rouge.

So for anyone going to Centre Parcs this might be chance for a nice meal out, which normally we avoid doing as its so expensive.

Just wish Centre Parcs joined the scheme, just love the rapids!

hey thanks for this - repped !!
I too wish CentreParcs would join up, I would like to go on a couple of days pampering break there with my very best mate...but just can't justify the spend at the mo. We love CentreParcs. Anyone had Christmas there ??, and if you have , how did you find it ??

thanks in advance for ino xx:love:

art vandelay
14th February 2008, 16:49
Christmas is wonderful there, they decorate the villages really well, quite old fashioned looking and non of the tack. The staff really get into the spirit of the occasion and there is lots of extra family type things to do. Not cheap, but I'd be keen to do it again.

On the subject of Cafe rouge, this is brilliant news, I wondered if I would be able to use the vouchers when we go in the summer. That'll be a couple of nice breakfasts and a dinner or two covered I reckon.
I've never visited the french ones, are they as nice as the English ones?

janegreen
15th February 2008, 15:00
hey thanks for this - repped !!
I too wish CentreParcs would join up, I would like to go on a couple of days pampering break there with my very best mate...but just can't justify the spend at the mo. We love CentreParcs. Anyone had Christmas there ??, and if you have , how did you find it ??

thanks in advance for ino xx:love:

Just booked today to go again this year, we've been for the 2 previous Christmas' but decided not to last year and really regretted it. When you get there you just park the car up and Christmas starts straight away, there's no hassle or arguing which relatives are going where (we always end up cooking for both sets of families some how ??)
and if anyone does want to see you then they can come as a day guest.

Its not cheap but we say its our Christmas present to each other as our 6 year old twins love it. Loved going down the rapids on Christmas day,hubby particularly fond of the singing reindeer !!!!