PDA

View Full Version : Family rooms on hotel deals

s-a-h-
14th February 2008, 11:41
Now that the hotel rules are changing, Fri and Sat must be booked only. Also the rooms are apparently double or twin for 2 people. Does this mean that kids can't stay and eat for free anymore when sharing a room with adults?
Also the quotes on the internet for hotels are not for Tesco deals, are they much dearer when you phone?

natasha1
14th February 2008, 11:54
You can get family rooms with travelodge from as little as ?9.00 per night per room when you book online in advance,worth a look,we use them all the time when we go to alton towers/drayton manor.

Raffles
14th February 2008, 11:57
The Tesco price will not be more than the 'fully cancellable' price shown on the website. However, it may be higher than any 'internet special, no refunds' price.

s-a-h-
14th February 2008, 13:53
Thanks both of you.

art vandelay
14th February 2008, 16:53
I tried to book a Thistle hotel last year and nearly got into a row with the operator because first he said i could use deals, then said because I have three kids he ha no rooms at any hotel that would fit us all, more or less told me it was my fault I was so fertile (What? I have 3 kids not 12!) and then said I can't use Deals to pay for adjoining rooms where you could leave a door open between rooms.
Does anyone know if any of the hotel groups have rooms which hold 5?