PDA

View Full Version : days out...

bluwkd
16th February 2008, 16:53
I am thinking of getting some days out coupons for our trip to London.. London Bridge and river cruise is the planned use.. Whats the score when using these, do you just present them when paying on the day?

First time I will have used them so unsure..

We have one day free so not sure where to visit as yet - staying in N. Greenwich so choice is looking at the Maritime/Observatory area or London Bridge.. any info on either would be great :)

Also, ordered the Slug + Lettuce food ones as there is one in the O2 arena for when we go there, I noticed they can also be used at Ha! Ha! Bar & Canteen which is also in the O2, do you have to state you are paying with deals before ordering or just on payment?

As ever.. thanks all

rainbow
16th February 2008, 16:56
sorry, can't answer that, but you could also do the London Eye with airmiles if you're looking for ideas.

bluwkd
16th February 2008, 16:59
sorry, can't answer that, but you could also do the London Eye with airmiles if you're looking for ideas.

Thanks, we've already sorted tickets for that thru the 'Eye' site, got Tutenkhamum tickets and river transfer all together.. Airmiles baffle me.. have tried looking at them in the past, or perhaps i'm just thick? ;)

rainbow
16th February 2008, 17:02
It's easy enough, just convert in the same way as other deals. Also, if you put "London" in the search box on this site, click on threads, there are quite a few ideas for things you can do using deals.