PDA

View Full Version : can I use deals for a villa/condo with virgin??

mazza100
17th February 2008, 16:49
Hi, we're saving for our florida holiday next year with Virgin and I know we have to book package tour to use them i.e. flights and accommodation. However, we want to go to either a villa or a condo rather than a hotel. Virgin have villa's and condo's in there brochure so can I use the deals to book this?
It's just that in the brochure, the villas and condo's are priced as part of a flydrive.
Any help would be greatfully appreciated.:D

Ladyshopper
17th February 2008, 17:15
Yep. You can't book a flydrive on its own, but can with accomodation. I stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa last year which is a condo hotel, and am staying at Regal Palms this year. Can be used for any accomodation in brochure.

mazza100
17th February 2008, 21:11
Yep. You can't book a flydrive on its own, but can with accomodation. I stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa last year which is a condo hotel, and am staying at Regal Palms this year. Can be used for any accomodation in brochure.

Oh great, thanks for that. I really fancy the regal palms too. Looks lovely and it gets great reviews. We went last year and stayed in a hotel on I.Drive but we hated being crammed into one room.
I'm so happy now, better get some serious points collected now:D

chirpy007
18th February 2008, 06:04
I am also booked at Regal Palms in November, all paid for by deals :D:D:D

Ladyshopper
18th February 2008, 10:04
I am also booked at Regal Palms in November, all paid for by deals :D:D:D

I'll let you know all about it, I go August!

chirpy007
18th February 2008, 12:09
I'll let you know all about it, I go August!