PDA

View Full Version : Tescos Insurance im puzzeled

teresab4100
18th February 2008, 19:29
I got a quote for tescos holiday insurance today, if i take out the yearly policy the guy at tescos said he could delay the start date so it would'nt start until May to give me longer to take my second holiday but surely that would mean I would have no cover from now till May whats the point in that I need cover now in case of cancellation is this right ? any one else had this ?im confused :help::help::help:

la60
19th February 2008, 00:01
On annual policies cancellation cover wont kick in until the start date of the policy - So yes what he is suggesting is no good to you

Single trips on the other hand - cover starts as soon as you purchase your policy

HTH x

teresab4100
19th February 2008, 18:50
On annual policies cancellation cover wont kick in until the start date of the policy - So yes what he is suggesting is no good to you

Single trips on the other hand - cover starts as soon as you purchase your policy

HTH x
Many thanks I dind't think it was any good to me do you suggest a single policy annual policy was ?145 and single was ?74 so not much of a saving have repped you:)