PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants in kent

ohsobusy
20th February 2008, 11:17
I was going to give my sister some restaurant vouchers as a birthday present but she lives in Maidstone and there are no Bella Italia anywhere near there. For any locals down there please could you let me know what deal restaurants are down there that are any good.

Thank you. :)

MrsTom
20th February 2008, 11:30
You can use deal vouchers at Santa Fe and Tootsies which are both in Bluewater. I live in Chatham which is about 6 miles away from Maidstone and it takes me about 20-25 mins to drive to Bluewater so it shouldn't take much longer to get to Bluewater from Maidstone.

I haven't eaten in Santa Fe myself but they do have a website with a menu on so you can have a look. Tootsies is a nice enough place to eat but I do tend to feel like they are rushing you a bit. I am going to Tootsies myself in a couple of weeks with my deals vouchers, not going to Sante Fe as DH is very picky with his food and at least i'll know he will eat a burger in Tootsies. Burgers are nice in Tooties - huge!

ohsobusy
20th February 2008, 11:48
Thank you. I was hoping that she could go out in the evening and not have to drive. I can't believe how little deals you can use in Kent.

MrsTom
20th February 2008, 12:01
Just had a quick look on the Tesco Deals to see what restaurants are included. The only one I can find in Maidstone is La Tasca, not sure if there is anything else as it was a quick look.

ohsobusy
20th February 2008, 13:15
I spent ages searching and couldn't come up with anything. So thanks again. In the meantime i mentioned to her that they had experience days, so i think its going to cost me a bit more than some restaruant vouchers. I have a feeling shes going to ask for a drive round a race track in a porsche. :eek:

oh well. I couldn't have used my cc vouchers registered at mums for my motorpoint car anyhow lol. Thank again.