PDA

View Full Version : Free ebay information

Mrs Lady C
20th February 2008, 13:31
Here is a link for free information which some people sell on ebay http://www.floodle.net/ I thought this might be useful to some people.:)

Mrs Lady C
21st February 2008, 23:46
50 views and not 1 comment? please somebody,anybody say something I am starting to feel lonely here!!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

s879
22nd February 2008, 00:11
Just saw this post. Looks like a lot of good info. Thanks, will look into it.

tess
22nd February 2008, 00:18
Thanks probably would never buy e books like this but worth a look for nothing many thansk

angelic
24th February 2008, 09:29
I wouldn't buy e-books, the info is freely available if people look for it ;)

Mrs Lady C
24th February 2008, 20:27
I wouldn't buy e-books, the info is freely available if people look for it ;)

I wouldn't buy e-books either, that is why I posted this on the forum to help anybody who might be tempted to buy the info from ebay.The link I have posted though is not just e-books their are other things which people also sell on ebay, like how to unlock your phone etc,Thank you to the peeps who have left me a rep, I am not sure who you all are as I have some with out names?:D:D:D

Grace & Favour
24th February 2008, 20:52
I wouldn't buy e-books either, that is why I posted this on the forum to help anybody who might be tempted to buy the info from ebay.The link I have posted though is not just e-books their are other things which people also sell on ebay, like how to unlock your phone etc,Thank you to the peeps who have left me a rep, I am not sure who you all are as I have some with out names?:D:D:D

I'd leave you a rep cl . . but have to spread it around a bit (tried doing that all my life!:o)

Mrs Lady C
24th February 2008, 21:05
I'd leave you a rep cl . . but have to spread it around a bit (tried doing that all my life!:o)

I was trying to rep somebody yesterday and was'nt allowed :nono::nono::nono:,I should also mention the most popular info like phone unlocking etc is towards the bottom of the page on the link I have posted.:D:D

Mrs Lady C
18th March 2008, 02:20
Some good computer virus scans etc here http://cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=cuddly-hippo

Mrs Lady C
27th September 2008, 21:29
I don't know who left me a rep today for this thread, but I would like to say thank you it is always nice to know that somebody has found this useful. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mrs Lady C
25th January 2009, 17:31
I thought I would give this thread a bump for anybody that missed it, as it might be useful for some peeps. :):):)

KittyKat
25th January 2009, 17:41
Cheers coupon lady I willa dd it to favorites and have a nose later