PDA

View Full Version : same family name vouchers?

phoebe03cat
20th February 2008, 18:11
Hi, can someone advise please as to the impact naming vouchers will have on us. x4 adult accounts all in the same house ie same surname and address. I was saving these for a holiday as all the named people will be going. Different amounts in each account though so I wanted to change up all vouchers in the future, put them together and book us all together on a holiday. Will I still be able to do that?
Also I have some spare unamed ones due to expire 31/5/08 will I have to use all of these before May 1st. Losing the plot here. Thanks:help:

tyroleandancer
20th February 2008, 18:15
Hi, can someone advise please as to the impact naming vouchers will have on us. x4 adult accounts all in the same house ie same surname and address. I was saving these for a holiday as all the named people will be going. Different amounts in each account though so I wanted to change up all vouchers in the future, put them together and book us all together on a holiday. Will I still be able to do that?
Also I have some spare unamed ones due to expire 31/5/08 will I have to use all of these before May 1st. Losing the plot here. Thanks:help:

You will still be able to pool all your vouchers together as long as you are all travelling :)
I would have thought the unnamed ones can be used up until the expiry date:)

phoebe03cat
20th February 2008, 21:53
Thanks for that, think I must have misread mse in a hurry. Thought they said any after may 1st would have to be reissued - teach me to gloss over too fast.

sidtrix
22nd February 2008, 12:48
Will work fine no problem... I've done the same before (as long as same postcode, surname you'll be ok)

HappyGoLucky
23rd February 2008, 12:37
hmm... and what if only one person is going?

all deals are using same address and same surnames but holiday is for only one person.

can this be done?

Grace & Favour
23rd February 2008, 12:41
hmm... and what if only one person is going?

all deals are using same address and same surnames but holiday is for only one person.

can this be done?

Yup ! No problem at all at all!

Ragtimeplayer
23rd February 2008, 13:43
can I ask a question?

I have various cards using a small variety of my name, ie; ms smith, mrs smith a smith a j smith etc.

Can I use these together for motorpoint as they are all at the same address?

tyroleandancer
23rd February 2008, 14:23
can I ask a question?

I have various cards using a small variety of my name, ie; ms smith, mrs smith a smith a j smith etc.

Can I use these together for motorpoint as they are all at the same address?

From what I can gather yes as the surname is the same as well as the postcode :)

thebint123
24th February 2008, 20:59
I've got 4 accounts all in the same surname and address which i'm saving for a holiday for myself and OH. I've seen something about changing them before May 1st or they may not honor them with being different names. Do i have to change them to the holiday firm eg. Virgin ???? If i do can i save them until i have enough pay for it.

Melcatfish
24th February 2008, 21:23
I've got 4 accounts all in the same surname and address which i'm saving for a holiday for myself and OH. I've seen something about changing them before May 1st or they may not honor them with being different names. Do i have to change them to the holiday firm eg. Virgin ???? If i do can i save them until i have enough pay for it.

Only the surname is on the voucher so it won't matter. Also for a holiday even if the vouchers have different names they can be used if the people with those names are travelling - so if Miss smith and mr Jones went on holiday together they could use some vouchers with Smith on and some with Jones on but if it was just Miss Smith going on the holiday she couldn't use any vouchers with names other than Smith.

Mel
x

thebint123
24th February 2008, 22:00
Only the surname is on the voucher so it won't matter. Also for a holiday even if the vouchers have different names they can be used if the people with those names are travelling - so if Miss smith and mr Jones went on holiday together they could use some vouchers with Smith on and some with Jones on but if it was just Miss Smith going on the holiday she couldn't use any vouchers with names other than Smith.

Mel
x
Thanks for the response but i'm sure i read somewhere about them not honouring different names on deals. So it should be ok then for instance if A.Bint, B.Bint and C.Bint sent off their vouchers so A.Bint can go on holiday.......because they are sooooooo nice to me :D