PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible

niceshoes
20th February 2008, 18:26
My mum has some cc vouchers, not a great deal but every little helps.

We have the same surname but live at different addresses. Anyway she said that I could use her vouchers to put towards a holiday purchase :D

Question is, will the vouchers be OK to use in conjunction with my own vouchers? As I say, surnames are the same but different address :confused:

mummytotwo
20th February 2008, 18:28
Yes they will. :D

niceshoes
20th February 2008, 18:35
So, when I come to ordering my deals would I just input the code off mums vouchers into the ordering form and all vouchers would be then posted to my address?

Khufu
20th February 2008, 18:36
Only Motopoint put on postcodes so you can use deals from anyone wiht any of the names of any of the people going on the holiday

Khufu
20th February 2008, 18:41
So, when I come to ordering my deals would I just input the code off mums vouchers into the ordering form and all vouchers would be then posted to my address?

No - that will result in phone calls! Your mum has to convert hers and then give them to you

niceshoes
20th February 2008, 19:05
Good job I asked, I think would have a heart attack if CS rang me - I;m not a very good story teller! Thanks very much.

niceshoes
24th February 2008, 13:43
Right, I've got mums vouchers and am going to convert them into dinner vouchers - want to use hem for when we go to London for the marathon weekend to make the weekend a bit cheaper.

I've had a look on the clubcard deals site and it lists all the different places where the vouchers can be used ie bella italia, chez gerrard, planet hollywood etc.

My question is, if I order say vouchers for Bella Italia and then we change our mind and want to eat in Planet Hollywood, can we use the same vouchers or are we limited to the restaurant we order for in the first place?

Hope I've explained that properle, niceshoes x

Beej
24th February 2008, 14:09
Niceshoes once you order your deals they will come with an S code on them. You can use S code deals for any 'not pay in full' deal, so yes you can use them in any of the restaurants listed. Just a tip if you want to go to Planet Hollywood I would strongly recommend that you book in advance.

fluffybunny
24th February 2008, 14:14
Right, I've got mums vouchers and am going to convert them into dinner vouchers - want to use hem for when we go to London for the marathon weekend to make the weekend a bit cheaper.

I've had a look on the clubcard deals site and it lists all the different places where the vouchers can be used ie bella italia, chez gerrard, planet hollywood etc.

My question is, if I order say vouchers for Bella Italia and then we change our mind and want to eat in Planet Hollywood, can we use the same vouchers or are we limited to the restaurant we order for in the first place?

Hope I've explained that properle, niceshoes x

didnt know about planet hollywood

have a rep!

niceshoes
24th February 2008, 14:34
Niceshoes once you order your deals they will come with an S code on them. You can use S code deals for any 'not pay in full' deal, so yes you can use them in any of the restaurants listed. Just a tip if you want to go to Planet Hollywood I would strongly recommend that you book in advance.

Thanks beej (good name by the way :D)

niceshoes
24th February 2008, 15:57
Excellent, just coverted ?8.75 of deals to ?35.00 worth of Bella Italia vouchers, which I understand can be used in any of the restaurants listed on the website.

Thankfully I remembered to put my mums details into the ordering form, otherwise had it not been for peoples advise, I would have claimed them against my own name/address.