PDA

View Full Version : Harry Ramsdens

stocktonmackem
21st February 2008, 21:44
We will be near Harry Ramsdens(Guisely) on sunday cos daughter is playing football. Can you use deals vouchers for takeaway meals. We would use the restuarant but she will be full of mud and that wont go down to well .:help:

bigbill
21st February 2008, 23:13
Yes done this many times.

rainbow
22nd February 2008, 07:50
Terms of use can be checked here -

http://www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/S2025.PDF

It does not say you cannot use them for takeaways so I assume it will be ok. There is a max of 8 people though, and no drinks can be included. There are a few outlets they can't be used at as well, so anybody wanting to use them should check the list first.

ukdrummajor
22nd February 2008, 08:04
used takeaways a fair bit, always been allowed to include drinks.

rainbow
22nd February 2008, 08:15
That's good, but I suppose it might be dependent on individual shops. Best to have spare cash though for drinks just in case! :) No HR near me unfortunately :(

MISS MALTHOUSE
22nd February 2008, 09:29
also you can down load a vocher for bogof for harrys and use that as well as the cc, hope thats useful

stocktonmackem
22nd February 2008, 16:56
also you can down load a vocher for bogof for harrys and use that as well as the cc, hope thats useful

Thanks but where would i find the download.

Flo
23rd February 2008, 11:59
I've found the offer page, do you just print this off or should there be a proper voucher to print?

Has anyone used this with deals in Cardiff, this would be awesome if we could?

angel2710
23rd February 2008, 12:03
I've found the offer page, do you just print this off or should there be a proper voucher to print?

Has anyone used this with deals in Cardiff, this would be awesome if we could?

It does state on the vouchers
"Tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise Or towards promotional and set menus"
So i think its highly unlikely they will except Buy one get one free deals would be nice though you can only try the worst they can do is say no!;)

Flo
23rd February 2008, 12:08
Just read the small print - 2 choice fish & chips for ?9.99, don't do fish sorry only cod for me, lol.