PDA

View Full Version : eating places in cornwall

joedog
22nd February 2008, 10:15
does anyone know whether there are places near St Austell Cornwall that take the club card deals for eating out managed to book ?19 travelodge deal so want to see if Mr T can pay for us to eat out as well as going to the Eden Project
:)

Grinder
22nd February 2008, 10:17
There are not a great deal of places, if any down here that allow you to eat for free thanks to Mr T I'm afraid.. Just have a good old proper pasty instead ;)

joedog
22nd February 2008, 10:46
i am certainly intending to eat some pasties but as i am there 3 days thought Mr T could have paid for some of the meals

cornishsimon
22nd February 2008, 22:51
being in st awful i cant think of any deals places to eat to be honest with you!

what sort of thing are you looking for food wise?
how many people etc and ill chuck you some do's and dont's !!!

Grinder
23rd February 2008, 08:20
being in st awful i cant think of any deals places to eat to be honest with you!

what sort of thing are you looking for food wise?
how many people etc and ill chuck you some do's and dont's !!!

Were playing you guys at rugby today :rolleyes:

points reaper
23rd February 2008, 09:56
come back from travelodge st austell yesterday and it was not a very nice hotel it is situated above shops costa and a dry cleaning shop it is on a big car park with mcdonalds and pizza hut and all night you had the boy racers with the loud exhausts tearing round the car park till 2in the morning and the noise was awful the eden project was good it was quiet and did not have to rush about the spare time we had we travelled into newquay which is nice and not that far st austell town we did not like it was not very nice hope you have a good time at the eden project we did

cornishsimon
23rd February 2008, 10:16
who's we ???

your right about the travelodge in st awful, its not in a great place!!

and your right, all the local muppets seem to congrigate in the car park for some reason!, cant quite see the point myself!!

joedog
23rd February 2008, 10:22
Thanks at least i am now prepared for it to be awful so will take ear plugs to drown out noisy teenagers

maybe that was why i was able to book it so easily, only there to sleep wont spend anytime there as planning to go to eden project , the lost gardens and other garden attractions also st ives and other places of interest