PDA

View Full Version : Which cashback site is the best?

moore590
14th May 2008, 22:58
can any one tell me wich cash back site is the best the one that pays

dune
14th May 2008, 23:12
can any one tell me wich cash back site is the best the one that pays

it all depends what you want from it and what you intend to use it for

wallsendmag
14th May 2008, 23:13
Cashback Kings is good newish but set up by Rpoints.

TetrisX
14th May 2008, 23:25
I use Quidco and have never found a reason to use anything else.

If someone is reading this with some good ideas as to why it would be worth me signing up to other sites, please post!

dune
14th May 2008, 23:27
I use Quidco and have never found a reason to use anything else.

If someone is reading this with some good ideas as to why it would be worth me signing up to other sites, please post!

only thing i can think of is daily click
quidco has only had 2 for months

TetrisX
14th May 2008, 23:49
only thing i can think of is daily click
quidco has only had 2 for months

Yes I do the Kelkoo and High St clicks, whats good elsewhere?

dune
15th May 2008, 08:34
others have mentioned cashbackkings which is an off shoot of Rpoints but pays out similar money to quidco
Stuff seems to track ok and they have around 7 daily's

wileycat
15th May 2008, 21:23
For dailies I would have to say check out Cashinco and SMSInn

Purchases Quidco/CashbackKings, probably CashbackKings as they often have higher rates and if lower than Quidco they will match any cashback rate and present and future transactions you have.

jen
15th May 2008, 22:10
I have found quidco very good, only tried that and pigsback which didn't show any points when I spent over ?200 at amazon, waste of time to me.

cheekyvimto13
31st May 2008, 14:43
http://www.mysearchfunds.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=59044

you get paid between 2p and 13.9p for every time you search the net i have stopped using my bookmarks lol.. theres a big article on money saving expert about them and they pay throu paypal too each month.:p

http://extra--cash.blogspot.com

full off cashback links...:typing:

Dominic
31st May 2008, 19:44
Quidco seems to offer good returns for insurance etc which is where I have made my money. Personally I can't be bothered wasting my time getting pennies here and there with daily clicks etc, to me life is too short, but as has been said, it depends on what you are looking for, some will want lots of pennies others like me want decent cashback when making a major purchase.

Dominic
4th August 2010, 08:56
Was just wondering if the status quo still exists or if anyone has noticed any of the sites being better than any others, am thinking insurance etc? I find it confusing enough pinning down the best deal just on Quidco but know that others use multiple sites. Do you find any of the others becoming more lucrative over time?

andylaine
4th August 2010, 09:30
Was just wondering if the status quo still exists or if anyone has noticed any of the sites being better than any others, am thinking insurance etc? I find it confusing enough pinning down the best deal just on Quidco but know that others use multiple sites. Do you find any of the others becoming more lucrative over time?

There's a cashbecker checker on MSE which I find useful for checking which site is offering cashback for a particular company. The main thing for me though is how reliable the cashback site is for tracking and paying out and Im still finding Quidco and Topcashback to be the best. Topcashback have had some good offers on when you take out insurance lately (Ive been looking for house insurance) plus they dont have the ?5 a year charge that Quidco do.

MSE cashback checker - www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/