PDA

View Full Version : Quanti

happymaria
7th June 2008, 10:39
Quanti is a cashback website that pays you for shopping online. It offers a wide selection of retailers including high street brands. They pass on 100% of the referral fee on to its users.

Quanti consists of two sections:
- cashback - 100% of cashback rates with annual membership fee of onlu ?3 (deducted form cashback, not charged)
- deals and vouchers - with discount codes, deals and vouchers.

I have used them for over half a year now and they've been very reliable - good transaction tracking, quick response to queries and, most important, always got paid.

They have a "Easy cash and freebies" section with daily clicks (including 10p on kelkoo) and othe free registration bonuses.

uklego
3rd November 2008, 12:42
Quanti is a cashback webstie that pays you for shopping online. It offers a wide selection of retailers including high street brands. They pass on 100% of the referral fee on to its users.

Quanti consists of two sections:
- cashback - 100% of cashback rates with annual membership fee of onlu ?3 (deducted form cashback, not charged)
- deals and vouchers - with discount codes, deals and vouchers.

I have used them for over half a year now and they've been very reliable - good transaction tracking, quick response to queries and, most important, always got paid.

They have a "Easy cash and freebies" section with daily clicks (including 10p on kelkoo) and othe free registration bonuses.

:)

I am bumping this as I have just discovered that they usually pay 6% cashback on Amazon orders :D (I think there are a few exceptions)

Vallich
3rd November 2008, 22:35
Thanks - Have just read this and joined.

As well as 6% cashback on Amazon, they also seem to have 4% cashback on Boots (haven't been on quidco for some time).

uklego
4th November 2008, 06:19
Thanks - Have just read this and joined.

As well as 6% cashback on Amazon, they also seem to have 4% cashback on Boots (haven't been on quidco for some time).

Brilliant :D

wileycat
4th December 2008, 20:22
Quanti has now lost Amazon cashback...only one offering is QuidsInUK at about 3.75%

vickn
9th February 2009, 13:00
peeny mix offer cashback for amazon!!

3.5%

markat
9th February 2009, 13:17
See Carsource is on there, they disapeared from Quidco months ago.

wileycat
9th February 2009, 16:04
See Carsource is on there, they disapeared from Quidco months ago.

Carsource went and came back and Quidco wouldn't put it back on...most other sites have got it back on now.

Quanti still pay 10p for Kelkoo..

markat
1st April 2009, 09:18
Can't find Carsource there today - was going to search for a yellow Lamborghini !

markat
2nd April 2009, 10:23
Carsource is back today, no cheap Lambos on there though, will check again tomorrow !

happymaria
13th June 2009, 09:11
They also pay 3p for a SkyScanner search which I haven't seen on any other websites

happymaria
10th August 2009, 16:21
Quanti now has added a lot of competitions on its forum where you can win a cash prize literally every hour - good fun :)

There is an hourly draw where you can win between ?0.5 and ?3, weekly "fastest finger" and "slowest finger" competition, number draw (a lotto sort of thing) - easy cash to top up your cashback.

They have also now lowered the payout threshold from ?20 to ?10 so it's easier to get to that, even if you only use the no spend offers plus the competition wins.

Have fun!

wileycat
10th August 2009, 20:26
I've been banned from Quanti for no reason...and no explanation.

SourChocolate
13th August 2009, 23:12
I've been banned from Quanti for no reason...and no explanation.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear your account has been suspended. There is always a reason why administrators decide to suspend user's account and it's in 95% cases breach of website's T&Cs.
If you feel there was no reason for suspending your account, please drop us an email (to the address displayed when you try to log to your account) and we will have a look and tell you what the reason was and whether it can be reinstated.

Speak soon.
M.

wileycat
17th August 2009, 16:48
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear your account has been suspended. There is always a reason why administrators decide to suspend user's account and it's in 95% cases breach of website's T&Cs.
If you feel there was no reason for suspending your account, please drop us an email (to the address displayed when you try to log to your account) and we will have a look and tell you what the reason was and whether it can be reinstated.

Speak soon.
M.

Thanks Maria

markat
14th October 2009, 12:34
Quanti now has added a lot of competitions on its forum where you can win a cash prize literally every hour - good fun :)

There is an hourly draw where you can win between ?0.5 and ?3, weekly "fastest finger" and "slowest finger" competition, number draw (a lotto sort of thing) - easy cash to top up your cashback.

They have also now lowered the payout threshold from ?20 to ?10 so it's easier to get to that, even if you only use the no spend offers plus the competition wins.

Have fun!

OOOOH - I just won 25p !!
Haven't logged on to Quanti for ages and there was my name in the claim your prize banner !