PDA

View Full Version : Amazon

Aardvaak
10th June 2008, 20:32
Can someone please tell me if there is any cashback site to use when buying off Amazon?

Miss Wetwipe
10th June 2008, 20:36
Pigsback do........

Aardvaak
10th June 2008, 20:37
Thank you very much - is that all?

dune
10th June 2008, 20:42
not strictly cashback but there is also nectar estores

Aardvaak
10th June 2008, 20:50
not strictly cashback but there is also nectar estores

Thank you

wileycat
14th June 2008, 19:20
I'd go to QuidsInUK for 3.5% cb. Nice site with superb customer service.

tyroleandancer
14th June 2008, 19:28
Or you could click our highlighted amazon link :)
we get a %, small one but it all helps :)

Aardvaak
15th June 2008, 13:38
Thank you for all your replies.

Grinder
2nd July 2008, 15:25
Or you could click our highlighted amazon link :)
we get a %, small one but it all helps :)

Need some stuff from Amazon so using yours now :)

tyroleandancer
3rd July 2008, 00:44
Need some stuff from Amazon so using yours now :)

Thank you :)

happymaria
10th August 2008, 14:34
Quanti (http://www.quanti.co.uk) gives 5.5% cashback on Amazon shopping - I think it's the highest you can get at the moment on cashback sites...

dune
10th August 2008, 14:42
Quanti (http://www.quanti.co.uk) gives 5.5% cashback on Amazon shopping - I think it's the highest you can get at the moment on cashback sites...

yes it is...

ukrewards is 5%

cashback rewards is 4%

Aardvaak
10th August 2008, 16:32
Thank you

happymaria
13th September 2008, 13:24
I checked cashback rewards and it's only 2.5% and at ukrewards you need to send them all details of your order to get the cashback - you don't need to do this at quanti, they track your cashback automatically.

also they have increased their amazon cashback to 6% now :clap2:

paulapudding
14th April 2009, 19:53
Anyone used a cashback site for Amazon recently, please ?

Emmamed
14th April 2009, 23:50
i used trolleycash last night, only 2% but better than nowt and using good at paying out. probably others, but only so many cb sites i can be a member of. trolleycash also gives u cashback when u sell on ebay, something i havent been able to find on the other sites i use, they just pay for when u buy something.

paulapudding
15th April 2009, 17:47
i used trolleycash last night, only 2% but better than nowt and using good at paying out. probably others, but only so many cb sites i can be a member of. trolleycash also gives u cashback when u sell on ebay, something i havent been able to find on the other sites i use, they just pay for when u buy something.

Thanks, sorted now. Don't think the link from here to trolleycash works right?

wileycat
20th April 2009, 20:45
Quidsinuk is still 3.75% on Amazon for amazon AND marketplace purchases!

happymaria
13th June 2009, 09:17

can't see ebay on trolleycash (and your link doesn't work). found it on quanti (http://www.quanti.co.uk)though at 30% of the ebay revenue

Emmamed
13th June 2009, 10:49
i still use ebay on trolley cash for when i sell items, its saved as a fav, its no good for when buying stuff CBK is at 33%

Alvador
15th May 2011, 16:04
As far as I can see, having spent an hour searching online today, there are no longer any cashback sites giving cashback for Amazon purchases.

heatherks
15th May 2011, 17:00
not cashback but nectar.com give points on amazon purchases

Alvador
15th May 2011, 18:37
Thanks. I see that they give 1 Nectar point per pound spent and that Nectar points are worth 0.5 p when redeemed. So this is equivalent to a cashback of 0.5 %. No Nectar points on delivery charges, gift certificates, or third party sales (Amazon Marketplace) though. The latter make up a high proportion of my Amazon purchases so that the actual effective cashback from my Amazon purchases would probably end up being around 0.25 %

I've found a link on the charity VSO's website that will result in Amazon donating 5.25 % of the cost of goods purchased to VSO and I'm going to use that instead
http://www.vso.org.uk/donate/shopping/amazon.asp

My only concern is that I don't think there is any way of checking whether VSO actually receive the money from Amazon when I use the link to make a purchase. I presume that I ought to clear cookies before clicking through to the Amazon website just as if I were using a cashback site.

Gizmos
10th January 2012, 20:11
rather than start a new thrad am just adding here - ordered from amazon before Christmas and goods not arrived - cant find out where to report it on their website - its only a CD that i had totally forgotten about!

Gizmos
10th January 2012, 20:22
rather than start a new thrad am just adding here - ordered from amazon before Christmas and goods not arrived - cant find out where to report it on their website - its only a CD that i had totally forgotten about!

ound it now - oddly was logged in on amazon.com ..

dune
10th January 2012, 20:29

i had a couple not arrive last year.. can't remember for sure but i think i went through the contact us list and after going around the houses found my way to the internal mail/message system