PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely hate the new way ebay show the listings

fabdids
25th June 2008, 22:51
its so difficult now i cant work them out the old one was so much easier in the old way any ideas why theyve done it and can you switch back to the old one?
thanks
lorna

bradleybear
25th June 2008, 22:59
i feel exactly the same so hard to browse now for items to buy:mad:

bellab
25th June 2008, 23:12
I'm hating it to! I can't work out how to view just the buy it nows and it hurts my eyes!!

sammybear
25th June 2008, 23:19
me too,its so confusing ! but one day i go on and its the new way and another day its the old way.
wish they would just stick too the old way!

glorious
25th June 2008, 23:30
me too,its so confusing ! but one day i go on and its the new way and another day its the old way.
wish they would just stick too the old way!

ive noticed this too strange:der:

99redballs
26th June 2008, 01:00
i don 't like it at all!
what other auction sites are there?
perhaps all the peeps on here could use different site for our tesco and boots stuff?
i'm finding ebay way too expensive now we HAVE to use pay pal. i got charged 25p on a 2.** and then there's ebay fees on top:nono:

indy
26th June 2008, 02:23
I'm hating it to! I can't work out how to view just the buy it nows and it hurts my eyes!!

yellow box on left labbled search options click on buying formats and you should get a box come up then you can select buy it nows only if you wish

daphne~sparkle
26th June 2008, 02:41
Hate the new search display - can we complain to anyone in the hope they change it back to the way it was?
If it aint broken dont fix it!

angelic
26th June 2008, 11:48
Every time Ebay change anything, there is always a barrage of complaints, but they never do anything or even listen to their members :(

Just have a look on the Ebay Forums and you'll see what I mean ;)
BTW, some of the forums are not friendly like PTS just in case you decide to post ;)

tabbycat
26th June 2008, 11:54
I hate it too!!! I spent ages yesterday just trying to find the search the listings as well as the title:mad:

indy
27th June 2008, 00:30
lnoticed to day on mine it says its a trial and i can opt out of it havent tried to yet though

rainbowhope
27th June 2008, 08:34
..I wrote ebay a complaint letter--knowing, of course, it will be totally ignored by them...maybe lower sales figures will give them the biggest clue that the new search engine is their WORST idea yet.

fabdids
27th June 2008, 22:03
..I wrote ebay a complaint letter--knowing, of course, it will be totally ignored by them...maybe lower sales figures will give them the biggest clue that the new search engine is their WORST idea yet.

well done that peep!!!!

bluwkd
30th June 2008, 22:43
took me ages to find BIN auctions.. hate the new layout!

waddy80
30th June 2008, 23:02
You can opt out. I emailed that I hated it and got this back:

Please also rest assured that you can revert back to the old search system. I would like to inform you that the Opt Out link can be found atthe upper left/lower part of the search page. Remember that the opt- outlink will only be displayed after you have entered a keyword on the search box. If you are having problems, you may want to clear your browser's cookies.

It puts it back to normal! Yay!

bluwkd
1st July 2008, 12:33
thanks ever so much waddy... back to normal.. yay!

Ethansnan
2nd July 2008, 08:53
I had just about come to terms with the new search listings settings and now seems the summary page has changed and its confused me completely. Have had to go for the opt out option. Maybe im just to old for change.

ballinaah
2nd July 2008, 22:01
If you go to the bottom of page it asks you if you would like to opt out of the trial, TOO RIGHT I DO and i hope other do as well,they have played around with it too much over the last year, i dont like it now that you can see who has bid,too many people shill bid on their own things just to bump the price, not suppose to but now you never can tell :nono: