PDA

View Full Version : New free cash - win a minimum of 10p per day!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 18:30
http://www.butlinsbingo.co.uk/butlinsbingo/bingo/home/

I've found a great new way to get some free dosh. Butlins Bingo have a 'free daily scratchcard' which guarantees a win of at least 10p (other prizes are ?1, ?5 - even ?100). You can play this scratchcard every day and twice on Sunday which means you can get a minimum of 80p per week.

They do require credit on the account to play so just deposit ?10, play the scratchcard, win at least 10p (guaranteed), then go and withdraw your original ?10 - EASY PEASY!

markat
1st August 2008, 19:16
Fab - just done it and worked fine - great spot !

thehagman
1st August 2008, 19:22
oh i wonder if this is on any of the CB sites will have a check before i register

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 19:22
If you register again with a different username it doesn't recognise you either! ;)

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 19:24
oh i wonder if this is on any of the CB sites will have a check before i register

It is on pigsback but you have to play ?20 of your own money to get 1000 piggy points.

addictedtosaving
1st August 2008, 19:40
I have just registered and deposited ?10 but I can't find where the free scratchcard is. Where do I find it?

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 19:42
I have just registered and deposited ?10 but I can't find where the free scratchcard is. Where do I find it?

Under the big 'play bingo' button there is a tab that says scratchcards - click this and then the free scratchcard is second down on the right hand side.

dune
1st August 2008, 19:42
also on ipoints for a ?10 deposit

addictedtosaving
1st August 2008, 19:48
Under the big 'play bingo' button there is a tab that says scratchcards - click this and then the free scratchcard is second down on the right hand side.

Thanks Miss Wetwipe. Have repped you.

tescolover
1st August 2008, 19:59
I have opened an account and put this promo code in BBPB and is says I have ?5.50 whats that for?

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 20:00
I have opened an account and put this promo code in BBPB and is says I have ?5.50 whats that for?

Dunno? :confused: I'd punt that first though! ;)

dinkydoo
1st August 2008, 20:03
There are loads of Bingo sites under the same group, Littlewoods, Chit Chat, Virgin to name but a few. You are able to register on each one using a different user name (as I have).

I quite often win ?5, only won the ?100 once though, back in April.

tescolover
1st August 2008, 20:04
I think I might have to credit my account first as my balance is showing as ?0.00 but bonus ?5.50 :confused:

dinkydoo
1st August 2008, 20:06
Forgot to mention - they usually have regular bonuses and they credit your account with ?1 as long as you log in on that day.

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 20:08
I think I might have to credit my account first as my balance is showing as ?0.00 but bonus ?5.50 :confused:

Yes, you'll need to deposit ?10 but after you've won your first 10p you can withdraw it again!

dinkydoo
1st August 2008, 20:08

I would play the ?5.50 bonus first, if you deposit into your account and then you won you would lose the bonus if you try and withdraw your winnings.

tescolover
1st August 2008, 20:27
I've just played 2 games of bingo lol. Never played online before. I am looking for the free daily scratchcard and I can't find it, maybe its only available to people who have deposited money into their account.

Miss Wetwipe
1st August 2008, 20:29
I've just played 2 games of bingo lol. Never played online before. I am looking for the free daily scratchcard and I can't find it, maybe its only available to people who have deposited money into their account.

Blue Stripes
2nd August 2008, 23:36
I've slapped my tenner in and got 10p on the scratchcard. If I now withdraw the original tenner can I keep on playing the free scratchcard and build up my pot of 10p's to withdraw when they get a bit more substantial? Am repping you miss wetwipe.

Miss Wetwipe
3rd August 2008, 13:04
I've slapped my tenner in and got 10p on the scratchcard. If I now withdraw the original tenner can I keep on playing the free scratchcard and build up my pot of 10p's to withdraw when they get a bit more substantial? Am repping you miss wetwipe.

You sure can! :D

Miss Wetwipe
3rd August 2008, 13:09
Don't forget you can play twice on a Sunday!

Blue Stripes
3rd August 2008, 14:01
Don't forget you can play twice on a Sunday!

Oh wicked!! Worked it out on a calculator and if you kept the tenner in there and just played the free scratchcard each day (not including twice on a Sunday) you are getting 365% interest (sure a real maths expert will beg to differ :) ). What bank or building socoety offers that sort of return on a tenner. Obviously don't put anymore in or the return is less.

tiger
3rd August 2008, 14:31
Have you actually tried to withdraw any of your winnings, Miss WW?

The reason I ask is that this is a St. Minver site the same as the Woolworths bingo site and this is from an email I received from Woolworths bingo regarding withdrawing winnings:

A ten times wagering requirement applies to all Bonus money issued by the St. Minver bingo network before a player may withdraw winnings made on that bonus money.

This means that if you are issued a ?2 bonus on registration then deposit ?10 and receive a ?10 bonus (making a total bonus of ?2+?10= ?12), you must purchase 10 TIMES the bonus amount in tickets (in this example ?120) before withdrawing winnings.

addictedtosaving
3rd August 2008, 14:54
I've just won 50p on the free daily scratchcard. I won 10p on my first go today and 10p on each of the last couple of days so I now have 80p in 3 days.

Miss Wetwipe
3rd August 2008, 15:18
Have you actually tried to withdraw any of your winnings, Miss WW?

The reason I ask is that this is a St. Minver site the same as the Woolworths bingo site and this is from an email I received from Woolworths bingo regarding withdrawing winnings:

A ten times wagering requirement applies to all Bonus money issued by the St. Minver bingo network before a player may withdraw winnings made on that bonus money.

This means that if you are issued a ?2 bonus on registration then deposit ?10 and receive a ?10 bonus (making a total bonus of ?2+?10= ?12), you must purchase 10 TIMES the bonus amount in tickets (in this example ?120) before withdrawing winnings.

A friend has been doing this for months and has had no problems withdrawing. If you deposit ?10 of your own cash and then win it is no longer bonus money, just withdraw the ?10 after you've won your first 10p and then your 'win' balance is 10p which you can build up till you get to a tenner again (minimum withdrawal) - however, if you find yourself strapped for cash you can always deposit a fiver to boost your wins up to a tenner!

I just ignore the bonus money (you lose this anyway once you've withdrawn your original tenner).

tiger
3rd August 2008, 15:19
Thanks. I'll let mine build up then. :)

Tilly_xx
5th August 2008, 16:19
I won ?1 on this today ... so ?1.30 won since I joined on Sunday .... tomorrow I'll win the fiver and Thursday I think I'll go for the ?100 :D

Tilly_xx
8th August 2008, 06:19
Don't forget your daily scatchcard ... I won 50p today :clap2:

Ragtimeplayer
17th August 2008, 03:07
Been doing this daily and won 10p every day, not complaining as think its fab!

What was even more fab was when I won a fiver tonight, yey!

Now have a grand total of ?7.70 :)

dune
18th August 2008, 10:25
won a fiver today... almost enough to withdraw :)

kerryo
18th August 2008, 10:45
how much do the scratch cards cost please:)

Gizmos
18th August 2008, 10:47
nothing - there is a free daily card

tiger
18th August 2008, 10:47
how much do the scratch cards cost please:)

They're free, but you need a credit balance in your account to be able to play them. Read the first post on how to do it. :)

kerryo
18th August 2008, 11:10
just found it, silly me

pumpkin
18th August 2008, 15:58
eventually signed up for this today and just won 50p!!

thanks Miss WW, repping you :)

Blue Stripes
18th August 2008, 21:52
If you join some of the others in this bingo group (think it is on page 2 of this thread) using different user names and email addresses does it matter if the debit card is the same? I have 2 debit cards which are used with butlins and virgin already. Just need to know whether I can still use the same debit cards for littlewoods and chit chat.

Miss Wetwipe
19th August 2008, 15:28
If you join some of the others in this bingo group (think it is on page 2 of this thread) using different user names and email addresses does it matter if the debit card is the same? I have 2 debit cards which are used with butlins and virgin already. Just need to know whether I can still use the same debit cards for littlewoods and chit chat.

Theoretically it is possible, however it does state in the terms & conditions that it is one account per person. Some people on mse have reported all of their accounts being closed down due to abuse - so open multiple accounts at your peril.

dune
19th August 2008, 17:46
Theoretically it is possible, however it does state in the terms & conditions that it is one account per person. Some people on mse have reported all of their accounts being closed down due to abuse - so open multiple accounts at your peril.

tis true
the gambling sites are really keen on this and run special software on iovation server that will catch you out

Blue Stripes
19th August 2008, 21:33
Many thanks Miss Wetwipe and Dune. Tried to rep you both for your sound advice but in each case I have to spread it around firsr.

Blue Stripes
22nd August 2008, 08:57
My butlins account had grown by ?1 when I logged on this morning. Hope all yours do too.

tiger
22nd August 2008, 09:08
I got an email to say double scratchcards today. Try it. :D

dune
22nd August 2008, 09:15
I got an email to say double scratchcards today. Try it. :D

cool it works :)

tigger73
22nd August 2008, 09:37
I have tried to deposit money but it won't accept my credit details. It keeps saying credit card should be numbers only, which of course they are. Thought it might not like the spaces between every 4 numbers so tried that, then it says invalid number. Anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Blue Stripes
22nd August 2008, 10:44
I have tried to deposit money but it won't accept my credit details. It keeps saying credit card should be numbers only, which of course they are. Thought it might not like the spaces between every 4 numbers so tried that, then it says invalid number. Anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong.

Has the original card you used expired? If so then it will reject coz it happened to me a few weeks ago. Double play for me today too :)

tigger73
22nd August 2008, 12:15
Has the original card you used expired? If so then it will reject coz it happened to me a few weeks ago. Double play for me today too :)

no this card is valid till 2011. Can you play the scratchcard without depositing any extra money. I have a ?3 bonus that they gave me for registering.

Blue Stripes
22nd August 2008, 15:14
no this card is valid till 2011. Can you play the scratchcard without depositing any extra money. I have a ?3 bonus that they gave me for registering.

If you have 10p in your current account (so to speak) then you can play. I have nothing in the bonus account so could not say. Give it a try. Failing that why not cancel and reenter the debit card details or phone their customer support - bet they'd get your card details online for a cash deposit asap. Just don't withdraw til Sunday :).

sarahbird
24th August 2008, 10:59
I've managed to log in etc but trying to authorise funds won't happen! I am trying to add ?10 to the account but every time it says transaction not authorised, just been on to my bank account to check & there is more than enough to cover it so I've given up :( was looking forward to it!

ploppy
24th August 2008, 15:40
Not understanding this at all. :confused:
I've deposited my ?10 and played a few games but what is the bonus amount all about? How can you withdraw that?

tiger
24th August 2008, 15:53
Not understanding this at all. :confused:
I've deposited my ?10 and played a few games but what is the bonus amount all about? How can you withdraw that?

You can't withdraw the bonus. It's intended to play games with. You could withdraw any winnings from it, but if you want to just get the free scratchcards each day then you need a credit amount in your account so just play until you have 10p cash and then stop, unless you win of course. :D In that case withdraw all except the last 10p, that's if it lets you.

Freebird
24th August 2008, 16:07
I withdrew my original ?10 and lost all the bonus, but don't mind as it was taking my cash before the bonus. I keep forgetting to play it on a daily basis but have now got won a few 10ps and a ?1.

:)

tigger73
24th August 2008, 22:12
Is there still a free scratchcard on every day. I found it every day except today and couldn't find the free card anyway today.

Miss Wetwipe
24th August 2008, 22:15
Is there still a free scratchcard on every day. I found it every day except today and couldn't find the free card anyway today.

Yup, still there in the same place - every day, twice on a Sunday and sometimes twice midweek too! ;)

tigger73
24th August 2008, 22:17
Just tried it again and found it this time, I swear I looked properly before but thanks, won 10p. will try again as you say twice on a Sunday.

tiger
25th August 2008, 00:59
If it's not there at first, click on view all and it appears.

ploppy
26th August 2008, 17:40
Anybody know how to redeem your bonus?
It aske for a promotion code and wont accept the BBPB one:confused:

dune
29th August 2008, 07:51
does anyone else keep having extra money turn up in their account?

i had 40p turn up last week from nowhere and yesterday i played and had 10.90 in my account and this morning i have 11.90

Not complaining just confused
nothing show in the transaction history

dune
29th August 2008, 08:05
ok problem solved.. got this email just now

Free ?1.00 Terms and Conditions
This free ?1.00 promotion is open to UK residents who are existing Bingo customers aged 18 or over, who access their account on Friday 29th August 2008.

Miss Wetwipe
29th August 2008, 08:16
ok problem solved.. got this email just now

Free ?1.00 Terms and Conditions
This free ?1.00 promotion is open to UK residents who are existing Bingo customers aged 18 or over, who access their account on Friday 29th August 2008.

Pucker!!! :D

Blue Stripes
29th August 2008, 08:41
Just what the doctor ordered :)

Miss Wetwipe
29th August 2008, 08:47
Did that tombola.co.uk too yesterday. They have a free daily scratchcard too but its not a guaranteed prize everyday like this one - still, you've got to be in it to win it eh?

If anyone does do this then check out the Hamster Racing! :lol:

Freebird
29th August 2008, 10:57
Ahhhhhh.....that's where the extra ?1 was from!

By the way - does anyone else get the prizes for two of the symbols and not three?

tiger
29th August 2008, 11:48
Ahhhhhh.....that's where the extra ?1 was from!

By the way - does anyone else get the prizes for two of the symbols and not three?

No. Do you mean two in a row? It only needs to be three on the card and can be on different rows.

Blue Stripes
29th August 2008, 21:50
I am always grateful when someone says they have received an offer of an extra ?1 for logging in or extra scratchcard game because for some reason I always receive the email a day late. Thanks to all.

Freebird
31st August 2008, 11:20
No. Do you mean two in a row? It only needs to be three on the card and can be on different rows.

Sorry, not very clear. What I meant was that I keep getting the prizes I've not revealed the correct symbols for that prize. I.e. I revealed three different symbols, then scratched off all the boxes to see what was there and got a ?1 prize for 3 of the same that I hadn't revealed originally. It happens every day now! Just scratch off every box and get more than 10p if it's there!

:der: :D

P.S. Have just realised that maybe I'm being a TOTAL numpty and that you're actually supposed to scratch off all the boxes......so I haven't stumbled on some glitch.....just having a senior moment....again... :rolleyes:

Ragtimeplayer
31st August 2008, 12:02
Lol, yes you are supposed to scratch all the boxes!

I won 50p today and then 10p so a happy bunny as now have ?9.70 in my pot :)

Blue Stripes
31st August 2008, 21:50
Lol, yes you are supposed to scratch all the boxes!

I won 50p today and then 10p so a happy bunny as now have ?9.70 in my pot :)

Only another 40p and you can make a withdrawal :D

dune
31st August 2008, 21:52
Only another 40p and you can make a withdrawal :D

don't forget to leave a positive balance in your account when you withdraw or you will have to deposit again to play free

Ragtimeplayer
1st September 2008, 10:16
Ahh, good thinking as I would have got to ?10 and withdrawn that, a timely reminder, thanks Dune :)

dingaling
6th September 2008, 09:12
I won a fiver this morning!! Yeah!!

tigger73
6th September 2008, 10:00
I won a fiver this morning!! Yeah!!

Well done, I have never won more than 10p on this but still it is 10p a day extra I wouldn't have if I didn't play it at all.

dingaling
6th September 2008, 16:39
Well done, I have never won more than 10p on this but still it is 10p a day extra I wouldn't have if I didn't play it at all.

I only normally win 10p too.

Blue Stripes
17th September 2008, 07:39
Double play day today :D

tigger73
17th September 2008, 09:01
played it twice today and won 10p & 20p, not bad for 2 minutes work.

pumpkin
17th September 2008, 10:02
Double play day today :D

thanks, played just after midnight and won 10p, just played again and won an extra 20p, would never have thought to try it twice :)

Jude1234
17th September 2008, 10:15
Hi, I have money in my account, a balance of ?14 and a bonus of ?11, can I withdraw any without losing the chance to play the scratchcard. What can I use the bonus money for???

TIA

dune
17th September 2008, 10:21
Hi, I have money in my account, a balance of ?14 and a bonus of ?11, can I withdraw any without losing the chance to play the scratchcard. What can I use the bonus money for???

TIA

if you withdraw you will lose your bonus.. but you can't play your bonus till you have spent your cash... catch 22

if you withdraw and lose your bonus... you need to leave a positive balance in cash to carry on playing the free scratchcard

if i were you i'd withdraw 10 and lose the bonus.. then you have 4 left which is only another 6 away from been able to withdraw again iyswim

unless anyone knows a way around it

dinkydoo
17th September 2008, 11:57
I won ?5 this morning. Back in April, my mum won ?100 on the free scratchard so it is possible but very rare I would imagine, lol

Blue Stripes
17th September 2008, 13:39
I won ?5 this morning. Back in April, my mum won ?100 on the free scratchard so it is possible but very rare I would imagine, lol

Congratulations. 50p is the most I have ever won off one card. Wonder how many ?100 cards float around.

tyroleandancer
18th September 2008, 23:14
Grrrrr just played a paid game by mistake, cost me 50p :(
sould have put my glasses on :lol:
Missed this so only played once yesterday

Blue Stripes
19th September 2008, 18:15
I won ?5 today. Think I'll have to go and have a lie down!

tyroleandancer
21st September 2008, 11:10
I won ?5 today. Think I'll have to go and have a lie down!

Well done :)

Double scratchcard today:)

crazyh
22nd September 2008, 01:56
?1 22/09 login bonus and 2 free goes on the scratchcard today.

Blue Stripes
22nd September 2008, 08:03
?1 22/09 login bonus and 2 free goes on the scratchcard today.

Great news. 2x50p and the extra ?1 today. Have repped you :D

crazyh
26th September 2008, 01:43
Double scratch today.

tigger73
26th September 2008, 08:36
thanks

charlotsofun
26th September 2008, 09:50
yeah i got 2 today 1x 20p win and 1x 10p win

Miss Wetwipe
26th September 2008, 10:31
I got 6 fish - I hate those yellow fish! :mad:

shoppaholic45
26th September 2008, 10:58
Thankyou misswetwipe for this, just signed up and won 10p

Miss Wetwipe
26th September 2008, 11:02
Thankyou misswetwipe for this, just signed up and won 10p

Drinks on you then! :D

pumpkin
26th September 2008, 12:22
This is so much more fun than pigsback nowadays.....the money mounts up quite quickly esp when they do the doubles like today, or give you a ?1 bonus occasionally

thanks again Miss WW, great find :clap2:

Freebird
27th September 2008, 10:56
Oh phooey - I didn't look on here yesterday and missed the double - only did one!

And today the scratchcard won't even load - anyone else having problems?

Miss Wetwipe
27th September 2008, 15:44
And today the scratchcard won't even load - anyone else having problems?

Worked for me! :D

MissMolly
27th September 2008, 23:02
ooh
signed up for this today - won 10p on scratch card :D deposited ?10 - played a few games and won full house aprox ?25 :D so withdrew ?30 and have a couple of pound to play with - trying to restrain myself from losing any - so will pledge not to deposit anymore!!

thanks m m

xxx

tyroleandancer
27th September 2008, 23:45
ooh
signed up for this today - won 10p on scratch card :D deposited ?10 - played a few games and won full house aprox ?25 :D so withdrew ?30 and have a couple of pound to play with - trying to restrain myself from losing any - so will pledge not to deposit anymore!!

thanks m m

xxx

WD :)

Freebird
28th September 2008, 11:33
ooh

thanks m m

xxx

Wow well done - I've NEVER won so much as a line on any bingo game so absolutely refuse to deposit a penny of my own money.

And yes, this is more fun than pigsback now - and quicker. 2 x 10p today :)

tiger
28th September 2008, 11:43
Wow well done - I've NEVER won so much as a line on any bingo game so absolutely refuse to deposit a penny of my own money.

And yes, this is more fun than pigsback now - and quicker. 2 x 10p today :)

I won ?5 on this today. :)

I have been quite lucky on bingo but I always look for ways to cover my deposit like cashback or points for registering and look for bonus offers too.

Freebird
28th September 2008, 11:49
I won ?5 on this today. :)

I have been quite lucky on bingo but I always look for ways to cover my deposit like cashback or points for registering and look for bonus offers too.

Well done :clap2: :)

I've gone through all the sites if the cashback has at least covered the deposit...never won a penny. (Sulk, sulk :) )

amylee
28th September 2008, 15:54
I can't find the free scratch card, i have clicked bingo, scratchcards and second down on the right says summer scratchcard but that is 50p per game ?!:(

dingaling
28th September 2008, 16:11
I can't find the free scratch card, i have clicked bingo, scratchcards and second down on the right says summer scratchcard but that is 50p per game ?!:(

Its the third one down under the summer one! It says FREE Daily Scratch! You can some times do this twice, so I always try twice!

amylee
28th September 2008, 16:24
yay I had 2 go's and won 10p on first go and ?1 on second go!:p

pumpkin
28th September 2008, 16:59
always twice on Sundays ;), occasionally you get a second go during the week as well :)

andylaine
28th September 2008, 17:20
thank you very much for the link miss ww, have just joined and repped you.

It took me a while to find the scratchcard but did it eventually with the help of everyone's instructions, thanks.

I havent played bingo for over 40 years so might have a game later. last time I remember was going with my mum when I was about 13. I was so bored I lost concentration and missed a line - never heard the end of it from my mum lol.

dingaling
28th September 2008, 17:25
yay I had 2 go's and won 10p on first go and ?1 on second go!:p

Yeah!! Well done, here's to many more! I won ?1.10 today too!

tigger73
28th September 2008, 18:13
Yeah!! Well done, here's to many more! I won ?1.10 today too!

Well done, I play it every day and have never won more than 10p/20p ( on a double day ) but it is better han nothing.

alaska
28th September 2008, 23:55
This is great! It makes up for the loss of the kelkoo 10p daily click and it's more fun - what with the unexpected bonuses and random double card days!
My husband thinks I'm mad:der: and looks on sadly as I get excited about a 20p win, but at least, here, I can be with like-minded people...
:D

Freebird
30th September 2008, 07:20
Looks like a random ?1 bonus day today people......just had an extra ?1 pop up in my account! :)

Blue Stripes
30th September 2008, 07:55
Looks like a random ?1 bonus day today people......just had an extra ?1 pop up in my account! :)

Me too :clap2:

nettie_b
30th September 2008, 09:33
Am so excited :der:

just signed up and I've got ?13.10 bonus already :clap2::clap2: oh make that ?14.10 for the questionnaire i just filled out.

now can i spend that bonus but just not claim it?

oh and i got 5000 ipoints - so i've got nearly 10000 - not loads but will get some cinema tickets for the kids for xmas.

heehee - this is better than going to work. reps for miss ww and dune for ipoints reminder.

tyroleandancer
30th September 2008, 09:37
Am so excited :der:

just signed up and I've got ?13.10 bonus already :clap2::clap2: oh make that ?14.10 for the questionnaire i just filled out.

now can i spend that bonus but just not claim it?

oh and i got 5000 ipoints - so i've got nearly 10000 - not loads but will get some cinema tickets for the kids for xmas.

heehee - this is better than going to work. reps for miss ww and dune for ipoints reminder.

Not sure what the min withdrawel is
Usually your real money gets spent first followed by the bonus money
If you win and keep playing your winnings will be used first
That is what normally happens on most bingo sites

I withdrew my cash and lost the bonus.

tyroleandancer
30th September 2008, 09:42
Minimum withdrawel is ?10

nettie_b
30th September 2008, 09:43
thanks, am gonna leave it there and keep visiting everyday! that .10p has just gone into my real money!

tyroleandancer
30th September 2008, 09:45
thanks, am gonna leave it there and keep visiting everyday! that .10p has just gone into my real money!

The scratchcard win is real money :) you can withdraw that when it gets to ?10. Some days you get 2 scratchcard goes.

dune
30th September 2008, 09:50

just a reminder

when you withdraw make sure you leave some real money in your account to continue playing without having to make another deposit

tyroleandancer
30th September 2008, 09:52
just a reminder

when you withdraw make sure you leave some real money in your account to continue playing without having to make another deposit

Good tip :)

Blue Stripes
3rd October 2008, 07:41
Extra ?1 in the account on log in for me today. Don't forget to log in.

charlotsofun
3rd October 2008, 08:13
same here i got an extra ?1 today

Miss Wetwipe
3rd October 2008, 10:50
and I won a fiver!!! :clap2:

Blue Stripes
4th October 2008, 08:48

Nice one :D

Freebird
4th October 2008, 09:25

Wow - nice one indeed!! :clap2: Best I've done is 50p I think. Am just ?1.10 off withdrawing my first ?10. I worked out that over a year with the extra ?1 sign-ins and the odd win more than 10p, you could expect to make ?100 from this. Much better than pigsback these days!

Ragtimeplayer
4th October 2008, 11:18
I have withdrawn my first ?10 and am already up to ?8.80 on my next one!

I wonder if it would work if you signed yourself up with different cards or maybe hubbys card? If so, you could make at least ?200 a year from it :)

tiger
4th October 2008, 11:20
There's nothing to stop you opening an account in your hubby's name with his card but not worth risking opening another one in your's. The terms are one account per person.

alaska
4th October 2008, 11:57
Take a break also offer a free daily scratch card with their bingo - not as generous as this Butlins offer. ie. no surprise extra pounds, but I joined yesterday and have already got 35p! (:)1 x 10p +1 x 25p)
Worth considering if you want another account, but don't want to risk getting rumbled on Butlins.

Blue Stripes
4th October 2008, 22:23
Take a break also offer a free daily scratch card with their bingo - not as generous as this Butlins offer. ie. no surprise extra pounds, but I joined yesterday and have already got 35p! (:)1 x 10p +1 x 25p)
Worth considering if you want another account, but don't want to risk getting rumbled on Butlins.

Have repped you for the above which I have now joined. Do you have to keep the initial ?10 in the account or like Butlins can you withdraw the ?10 once your account has the extra 10p in there and you just run it with a minimum of 10p credit? Thanks for the news on that one.

alaska
4th October 2008, 23:14
Have repped you for the above which I have now joined. Do you have to keep the initial ?10 in the account or like Butlins can you withdraw the ?10 once your account has the extra 10p in there and you just run it with a minimum of 10p credit? Thanks for the news on that one.

Thanks.
I've read through their terms and conditions and can't find anything which stops you taking the money out as long as you don't sign up for the matched bonus. It's not worth doing that as you have to wager 4x your deposit.

I haven't withdrawn my tenner yet - I'll leave it in for a while and let them think I'm a serious player by buying a 5p ticket once a week:D
I did notice though that they will only allow you to withdraw by cheque or bank transfer.

crazyh
5th October 2008, 03:17
I see no point continuing with daily clicks on cashback sites for as long as this free scratchcard exists. :)

I have signed up to 3 different bingo sites, one account per site, which between them have made approx ?10 in the last week. The ?1 bonus days are damn useful, there where about 4 last month.

I like to withdraw whatever money is in each account at the end of the month. If any are less than ?10.10 I just deposit another ?10 first.

3 accounts spread across different sites do me just fine for paying my mobile phone bill each month. :D

Miss Wetwipe
5th October 2008, 11:51
I have signed up to 3 different bingo sites, one account per site, which between them have made approx ?10 in the last week.

Be careful if they are all owned by the same company though (St Minver). They have quite good fraud detection software in place and some people on mse have all their accounts closed.

Miss Wetwipe
5th October 2008, 12:05
Bottom right of the page there is a link for a free ?1 if you take a quick survey! :D

crazyh
5th October 2008, 12:25
Be careful if they are all owned by the same company though (St Minver). They have quite good fraud detection software in place and some people on mse have all their accounts closed.

Yup, they're all St Minver. However if any are closed then more can be opened at other sites. I'll let you know if any are, so far so good. :)

The best detection of multiple accounts that had been opened was Virgin Casino. Took them a couple of days tops to close a duplicate. However at the time this was OK because they had a slight flaw in there bonus wagering. If you deposited over ?50 you would get a bonus of ?50 after wagering a stupid amount. I noticed at the time that Baccarat was counting as part of the wagering requirement even if you bet on player and banker at the same time. So combine this with ?50 cashback from Quidco made approx ?100 profit for 15 minutes work. The cashback was still paid on closed accounts. This loophole is now shut. Happy days though. :D

tiger
5th October 2008, 12:43
I had my Woolworths account closed (also St. Minver)
One day I just couldn't log in, thought I must have forgotten my log in details and tried to retrieve them but it said my email address wasn't recognised. Up till then I used to get the same email from them as I did from Butlins.
I still have Butlins and Littlewoods though.

crazyh
5th October 2008, 12:58
Bottom right of the page there is a link for a free ?1 if you take a quick survey! :D

I found that a waste of time because it applies the ?1 to your bonus money and not real money, which you forfeit when you withdraw. Plus they make you play with your own money before the bonus is used. :der:

Please do let me know if the bonus money can be withdrawn and under what requirements.

alaska
5th October 2008, 17:22
Please do let me know if the bonus money can be withdrawn and under what requirements.

I'd forget about the bonus money. This is copied from their terms and conditions:
Bonus money may only be used to purchase additional tickets or staked on specific side games which accept bonus money wagers as made available by St Minver from time to time . Bonus money may not be cashed out.
I've just written off the bonus, it's only awarded to try and get you addicted.
The scratch cards are enough for me!:D

Blue Stripes
5th October 2008, 17:55
At least take a break bingo is not powered by st minver.

Ragtimeplayer
5th October 2008, 19:52
Just tried Take a break Bingo, not as user friendly as Butlins Bingo but still ok as it is free money after all :)

I couldn't find the free scratch card and then realised you have to start a bingo game before you see the scratchcards.

Blue Stripes
6th October 2008, 12:38
Just tried Take a break Bingo, not as user friendly as Butlins Bingo but still ok as it is free money after all :)

I couldn't find the free scratch card and then realised you have to start a bingo game before you see the scratchcards.

You don't have to buy any bingo tickets. Click thru to one of the bingo rooms and the scratch card option comes up (along with a couple I presume you have to pay for) on the left hand side. Just play it, wait a moment to get your breath back and balance updated, exit the room, followed by the site and you won't have to buy a card. Do agree it is not as user friendly as Butlins.

Miss Wetwipe
6th October 2008, 18:17
Thanks Alaska for the Take A Break info. I've signed up and am playing the free scratchcard without even making a deposit. Will it let you withdraw when you get to a tenner without making a deposit do you know?

Ragtimeplayer
6th October 2008, 18:56
I have withdrawn my original ?10 deposit from Take a break and now have 20p in there, will know tomorrow if it still works without the original ?10.

alaska
6th October 2008, 22:09
I haven't tried to withdraw anything yet. I'm going to leave my money in there for a while - it'll be safer than the bank with the way things are going:D
The bingo rooms are always packed - they must be raking it in.
Still all those bingo addicts are paying for our free scratches...;)

alaska
6th October 2008, 22:13
Forgot to say: you only get one free scratch card before you have to deposit.

Blue Stripes
7th October 2008, 07:08
Double play day at butlins.

pumpkin
7th October 2008, 07:11
Double play day at butlins.

thank you for that, just withdrawn my second ?10 :)

Ragtimeplayer
7th October 2008, 12:05
Double play today at Butlins

Bump for the "later in the day" players :)

Blue Stripes
8th October 2008, 10:35
Beware!! They've shuffled the scratchcards around. The free one is now in the left hand column.

alaska
9th October 2008, 19:49
I read somewhere that whatever symbol is in the top left hand corner, then that's the amount you will win. Eg. if the top left symbol is a yellow fish, there will be 3 of them and you'll win 10p.
I've been trying this and it seems to be true (sad i know!).
If you want to try it yourself and see if it works for you!

Blue Stripes
9th October 2008, 20:27
Has anyone withdrawn the original tenner from take a break yet? If so did it allow you to carry on with just the scratchcard winnings in your account?

charlotsofun
9th October 2008, 20:49
i have tried twice to withdraw my ?10 but it wont let me it says in the bank log declined withdrawl declined and then the next day the ?10 is back in my account.

Blue Stripes
9th October 2008, 20:54
i have tried twice to withdraw my ?10 but it wont let me it says in the bank log declined withdrawl declined and then the next day the ?10 is back in my account.

That is really strange. What sort of balance would that leave you with? Mine would be about 65p or so without the tenner.

Miss Wetwipe
9th October 2008, 21:02
Has anyone withdrawn the original tenner from take a break yet? If so did it allow you to carry on with just the scratchcard winnings in your account?

I've withdrawn my original tenner and yes, I can still play! :)

alaska
9th October 2008, 21:14
Did you accept the bonus when you signed up?

If so you would have to fulfil wagering requirements before you can withdraw.

I haven't tried to withdraw yet. I'm going to let it build up a bit and play a few games of penny bingo.

Miss Wetwipe
9th October 2008, 21:21
Did you accept the bonus when you signed up?

If so you would have to fulfil wagering requirements before you can withdraw.

I haven't tried to withdraw yet. I'm going to let it build up a bit and play a few games of penny bingo.

No, didn't take the bonus as I had no intention of playing any bingo.

kerryo
9th October 2008, 21:40
No, didn't take the bonus as I had no intention of playing any bingo.

same for me, withdrew my 10.00 and still do my free scratch card every day, :)

alaska
9th October 2008, 22:18
Anyone tried for more than one account per household?
Double your money;)

Miss Wetwipe
9th October 2008, 22:29
Anyone tried for more than one account per household?
Double your money;)

Hasn't everybody! ;)

I keep DH's debit card in my purse (I organise the money side of our relationship you see). He was quite suprised to get a letter from Sharon Osbourne the other day thanking him for joining Gala bingo! :rolleyes:

kerryo
9th October 2008, 22:32
lol

alaska
9th October 2008, 22:48
Hasn't everybody! ;)

I keep DH's debit card in my purse (I organise the money side of our relationship you see). He was quite suprised to get a letter from Sharon Osbourne the other day thanking him for joining Gala bingo! :rolleyes:

hey! I didn't get one - I'm complaining:mad:

I did try opening a couple more accounts with the st. Minver group (butlins, littlewoods, chit chat etc) but they wouldn't let me deposit:confused:
I think they have security which detects multiple accounts. So far I've got 3.

crazyh
10th October 2008, 01:08
Double scratchcard today folks.

Blue Stripes
10th October 2008, 07:57
I read somewhere that whatever symbol is in the top left hand corner, then that's the amount you will win. Eg. if the top left symbol is a yellow fish, there will be 3 of them and you'll win 10p.

This worked out on my two today. Sadly it was the fish staring at me both times. Can't complain though, it's better than nothing.

dingaling
10th October 2008, 08:12
On double scratch days, its making my web page crash. It is probably my computer but it is very annoying.

pumpkin
10th October 2008, 08:21

This worked out on my two today. Sadly it was the fish staring at me both times. Can't complain though, it's better than nothing.

this theory worked first time for me today and didn't work the other time , both times 10p wins :confused:

Freebird
10th October 2008, 08:36

Worked for me too - sadly that dratted yellow fish both times! But am only 10p away from withdrawing my first tenner - woopwooop! :D

I wonder if OH would like to join Butlins too....well...he DID leave me his credit card details in case I ever need them....:eyebrows:

ben500
10th October 2008, 10:14
So is there a list anywhere yet with all the free scratchcard sites or shall we compile one?

tiger
10th October 2008, 10:23
Worked for me too - sadly that dratted yellow fish both times! But am only 10p away from withdrawing my first tenner - woopwooop! :D

I wonder if OH would like to join Butlins too....well...he DID leave me his credit card details in case I ever need them....:eyebrows:

My DH says he must have a gambling problem. He gambles without even knowing he's doing it. :laugh:
He doesn't mind the winnings going into his account though. :)

Good idea about the list, Ben.

ben500
10th October 2008, 10:54
www.butlinsbingo.co.uk
www.lovebingo.co.uk
www.woolworthsbingo.co.uk
www.littlewoodsbingo.com
www.castlebingo.co.uk
www.chitchatbingo.co.uk

How's that for a start, please copy the post and add your own to the bottom of the list to keep the list up to date.

princesskerry
10th October 2008, 11:27
Only just stumbled across this thread, cant believe it's took me this long to sign up. I'm here now though and signed up on a double day so have ?10.20 in my account at present until I withdraw my deposit.:clap2:

tiger
10th October 2008, 11:36
If you are signing up to more than 1 of the St. Minver sites, it's probably best to use different email addresses and different cards on each.

dinkydoo
10th October 2008, 11:47
www.butlinsbingo.co.uk
www.lovebingo.co.uk
www.littlewoodsbingo.com
www.castlebingo.co.uk
www.chitchatbingo.co.uk

How's that for a start, please copy the post and add your own to the bottom of the list to keep the list up to date.

Another few to add to the list.

http://www.cheggersbingo.co.uk
http://bingo.metro.co.uk/metrobingo/bingo/home/
http://bingo.shipleysbingo.com/shipleysbingo/bingo/home/
http://www.yahoobingo.net/yahoonew/bingo/home/
https://bingo.st-minver.com/bingojoy/bingo/home/
https://www.virgingames.com/bingo/

alaska
10th October 2008, 13:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben500
www.butlinsbingo.co.uk
www.lovebingo.co.uk
www.littlewoodsbingo.com
www.castlebingo.co.uk
www.chitchatbingo.co.uk

http://bingo.shipleysbingo.com/shipl...go/bingo/home/

Here's a few more - I fancy trying the Ann Summers one!:eyebrows:

www.teletextbingo.co.uk/teletextbingo/bingo/home/
www.busybingo.co.uk/busybingo/bingo/home/
www.babingo.com/babingo/bingo/home/
www.russellgrantbingo.com/russellgrant/bingo/home/
www.annsummersbingo.com/annsummersbingo/bingo/home/
www.interbingo.co.uk/interbingo/bingo/home/
www.bingojoy.com/bingojoy/bingo/home/

Blue Stripes
10th October 2008, 14:27
I've withdrawn my original tenner and yes, I can still play! :)

Did you have to provide them with copies of passport and driving licence. That's what I got when I tried to withdraw just now.

tyroleandancer
10th October 2008, 14:39
Did you have to provide them with copies of passport and driving licence. That's what I got when I tried to withdraw just now.

It does happen on some sites. I am having to provide the same details for Daily Express

Miss Wetwipe
10th October 2008, 14:56

No, it was just straightforward. I did have to send a casino company recently a copy of my driving licence - blimey, I wish I was under 18! :rolleyes:

Ragtimeplayer
10th October 2008, 21:18
Does anyone know which ones are St miniver so we can avoid using more than one?

Miss Wetwipe
10th October 2008, 21:25
Does anyone know which ones are St miniver so we can avoid using more than one?

All of the St Minver sites are down for maintenance at the moment but they should all have St Minver at the bottom of the page when you click on the link that's posted above (when they are up and running again that is)!

dingaling
11th October 2008, 09:27
Yeah! Another ?5 today!!

Blue Stripes
11th October 2008, 09:33
Yeah! Another ?5 today!!

Nice one, well done. See they've moved the game back over to the right hand side so we all have to be on our toes not to play a game you have to play for.

tyroleandancer
11th October 2008, 10:26
Yeah! Another ?5 today!!

excellent:)

alaska
11th October 2008, 12:17
Yeah! Another ?5 today!!

Well done!
I'm still catching yellow fish:D

ben500
11th October 2008, 12:30
Nice one, well done. See they've moved the game back over to the right hand side so we all have to be on our toes not to play a game you have to play for.
I'm not sure but I think it just flips to the left when it is double play day

Miss Wetwipe
12th October 2008, 07:57
I won ?20 on the Take A Break scratchcard today! :clap2:

tyroleandancer
12th October 2008, 09:37

Well done :)

dingaling
12th October 2008, 09:41

I just registered and won 50p! Thank you!

Freebird
12th October 2008, 10:19
Well done all you big winners! More yellow fish for me. :)

charlotsofun
12th October 2008, 10:34
i got 2x 20p on butlins today and 25p on takeabreak.
well done every1 with the big wins

alaska
12th October 2008, 10:38
Well done all you big winners! More yellow fish for me. :)

Snap!:D

princesskerry
12th October 2008, 12:50
Another 2 x 10ps for me today bringing my total to 40p.:clap2:

Ragtimeplayer
12th October 2008, 14:48
Another 2 x 10ps for me today bringing my total to 40p.:clap2:
Don't worry PK, I started a few weeks ago and thought it would take forever to get to ?10 so I could withdraw it. I have withdrawn 2x ?10 and already have another 70p in my pot :)

Blue Stripes
12th October 2008, 20:44

Nice one :clap2:

tigger73
14th October 2008, 08:44
I got an e-mail to say double scratchcard today but it would only let me do it once, anyone else managed it twice today.

Miss Wetwipe
14th October 2008, 08:58
I got an e-mail to say double scratchcard today but it would only let me do it once, anyone else managed it twice today.

No! The teasing little bu**ers!

tigger73
14th October 2008, 09:00
How can I get so dissappointed at not getting an extra 10p !!

Freebird
14th October 2008, 09:28
No, but I've withdrawn ?10 :D :D

princesskerry
14th October 2008, 09:49
Don't worry PK, I started a few weeks ago and thought it would take forever to get to ?10 so I could withdraw it. I have withdrawn 2x ?10 and already have another 70p in my pot :)

I know it seems like forever, I really wasnt moaning though 10p's better then a kick in the teeth and besides you have the excitement of thinking it could be more.
I thought it was a double scratchcard today too. :doh:

alaska
14th October 2008, 10:37
No double scratch here either - a great disappointment indeed!

Did anyone get an email from Take a break asking for documentation to verify their identity?

Ragtimeplayer
14th October 2008, 11:16
I got that email but I only have ?1.15 in there so not sure what to do about it yet!

charlotsofun
14th October 2008, 12:03
is any1 lse having trouble withdrawing from take a break.
i have tried 3 times it keeps saying rejected.

Blue Stripes
14th October 2008, 12:48
No double scratch here either - a great disappointment indeed!

Did anyone get an email from Take a break asking for documentation to verify their identity?

I got asked to post/fax/email ID when I tried to withdraw my original tenner. Haven't got round to getting all the copies they need yet, but there is plenty of time. If the worse comes to the worse the tenner was a withdrawal from Butlins so it seems better than using your own hard earned cash.

dune
16th October 2008, 01:27
looks like another double scratch today

Blue Stripes
16th October 2008, 07:31
looks like another double scratch today

Certainly is. Too many fish for my liking :D

tigger73
16th October 2008, 08:48
and the double scratchcard actually works today. I still only got my usual 2 x 10p but better than nothing..

charlotsofun
16th October 2008, 09:52
souble for me 2day 2x10p. yeah that takes me over ?6.00 and i won ?28 on take a break last night.
was reading on take a break that you have to play through 4 times your origional deposit b4 you can withdraw. thats bad

Miss Wetwipe
16th October 2008, 09:57
was reading on take a break that you have to play through 4 times your origional deposit b4 you can withdraw. thats bad

I have withdrawn my original tenner without playing any bingo and with no probs at all - does it mean when I reach a tenner on my scratchcard it won't let me withdraw it? :confused:

charlotsofun
16th October 2008, 10:08
I have withdrawn my original tenner without playing any bingo and with no probs at all - does it mean when I reach a tenner on my scratchcard it won't let me withdraw it? :confused:

im not sure i tried to withdraw my ?10 3 times and each time it said rejected i havnt had an email asking for proof of I.D. so had a read about and read something about playing 4x your deposit b4 you can withdraw. will have to have another look.

Blue Stripes
16th October 2008, 21:36
im not sure i tried to withdraw my ?10 3 times and each time it said rejected i havnt had an email asking for proof of I.D. so had a read about and read something about playing 4x your deposit b4 you can withdraw. will have to have another look.

I got the email asking for proof of ID on Tuesday. Haven't got round to it yet. Did say they can suspend the account if ID is not provided. Think I prefer the Butlins scene.

alaska
17th October 2008, 00:02
I just emailed off the stuff they wanted, so I'll see what happenes now.:mad:

alaska
17th October 2008, 00:18

I think the wagering requirements only apply if you accepted the 100% cash match bonus when you 1st applied.
I decided not to accept the bonus as I did not intend to play bingo.
If you deposited ?10 and accepted the bonus then you will have to wager 4x ?20 before you can withdraw:eek:

dune
17th October 2008, 01:13
freebie ?1 and 2 scratches :)

andylaine
17th October 2008, 01:28
freebie ?1 and 2 scratches :)

thanks very much dune, will go and see if I can win more than 10p, then off to bed :)

no, still only 10p, but a very nice ?1.20 added so not complaining :)

tigger73
17th October 2008, 09:43
I got 2 x 20p today and of course the free ?1. The first time ever that I have won more than 1 x 10p and 1 x 20p. Things are looking up, perhaps the lotterry tomorrow is next for me !!

crazyh
17th October 2008, 09:48
I got 2 x 20p today and of course the free ?1. The first time ever that I have won more than 1 x 10p and 1 x 20p. Things are looking up, perhaps the lotterry tomorrow is next for me !!

Perhaps you will still do the free scratchcard if you win the lottery. :D

nettie_b
19th October 2008, 12:30
I've just won ?5.50 on 2 free butlins scratch cards!

alaska
19th October 2008, 13:01
I've just won ?5.50 on 2 free butlins scratch cards!

:clap2: well done!
I never seem to won more than 10p on the double scratch days (or any other day for that matter!)

Ragtimeplayer
21st October 2008, 12:06
I have just won ?5 on Butlins bingo :D

Happy happy days!

ben500
21st October 2008, 21:42
Just posted this on the freebies board, thought folks on here would like to have a look.

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48032

alaska
21st October 2008, 23:27
Thanks for that Ben500. I'll go and have a look.
I suppose it would be just plain greedy to hope they did a free scratch card too! :D

dune
21st October 2008, 23:54
they wouldn't let me sign up
said they had my details on another site and to log in through there but no idea which one it might be

ben500
22nd October 2008, 01:31
Not aware of one, but haven't looked to be honest. Let me know if you find it. By the way this applies to ALL cashcade (icbingo) sites as far as I can see so fill your boots, 24 ticks per site!! As for difficulty in signing up Dune try another username that should work. I would advise you all to KEEP A SPREADSHEET list all sites and id's/passwords for future reference, these free games come around every now and then in 1 week blocks.

tiger
22nd October 2008, 08:22
they wouldn't let me sign up
said they had my details on another site and to log in through there but no idea which one it might be

Same for me Dune.

ben500
22nd October 2008, 14:50
Try using different nicknames for each site it should get you in.

tiger
22nd October 2008, 14:54
I think it may have been the card details as I only have 1 debit card and 1 credit card and use 1 for me and the other for DH.

ben500
22nd October 2008, 15:09
I think it may have been the card details as I only have 1 debit card and 1 credit card and use 1 for me and the other for DH.

Don't know what it can be then, I am registered with just about all of their sites.

ben500
22nd October 2008, 17:51
This is also worth a look for you folks

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?p=810035#post810035

dune
22nd October 2008, 21:12
ok tried again and it let me in
new name, new email and new card

Thought they banned me cos i was a 6 year old nun :lol:

ben500
22nd October 2008, 21:28
ok tried again and it let me in
new name, new email and new card

Thought they banned me cos i was a 6 year old nun :lol:

Have you checked your bingosky.co.uk account for a free fiver?

dune
22nd October 2008, 21:39
Have you checked your bingosky.co.uk account for a free fiver?

yes i have a 5iver there but need to make a deposit

Freebird
23rd October 2008, 09:33
Butlins free scratchcard has moved to the left again today...still only giving me stooopid yellow fish though. Still....mustn't grumble.....it's all free!

Ragtimeplayer
23rd October 2008, 09:52
I had a pink fish today for 20p :p

alaska
23rd October 2008, 18:23
Yellow fish all the way for me too!
Will I ever catch a mermaid I wonder, or hook a bunch of keys:)

Blue Stripes
24th October 2008, 07:24
Butlins double play day. Dig in. Two sets of fish over 2 cards are better than one!!

ben500
24th October 2008, 10:05
www.butlinsbingo.co.uk

www.lovebingo.co.uk

www.littlewoodsbingo.com

www.castlebingo.co.uk

www.chitchatbingo.co.uk

http://bingo.shipleysbingo.com/shipl...go/bingo/home/

www.teletextbingo.co.uk/teletextbingo/bingo/home/

www.busybingo.co.uk/busybingo/bingo/home/

www.babingo.com/babingo/bingo/home/

www.russellgrantbingo.com/russellgrant/bingo/home/

www.annsummersbingo.com/annsummersbingo/bingo/home/

www.interbingo.co.uk/interbingo/bingo/home/

Here's the updated list of sites you can get your free scratchcards on don't forget it's double scratching today!!

Thanks to Alaska and dinkydoo for their help

Don't forget to get your free tickets for the cashcade sites either, full house on the hour ?30-?250 jackpot for nowt!!

Miss Wetwipe
24th October 2008, 10:27
Please don't sign up to all the accounts above unless you have separate email addresses AND different debit/credit cards. Loads of people have had their accounts closed due to multiple accounts over these sites, and they log your card details too so if you try to open another it will be denied.

Blue Stripes
24th October 2008, 19:24
Please don't sign up to all the accounts above unless you have separate email addresses AND different debit/credit cards. Loads of people have had their accounts closed due to multiple accounts over these sites, and they log your card details too so if you try to open another it will be denied.

Couldn't rep you but that is very sensible advice.

Blue Stripes
24th October 2008, 19:27
Surely cheggers bingo must be the most awful site to join.

tiger
24th October 2008, 19:49

I had my woolworthsbingo account closed without any warning.

crazyh
25th October 2008, 12:15
OMG I actually won ?5 on a free scratchcard today. :shocked: Not one yellow fish in sight.

tyroleandancer
25th October 2008, 12:16
OMG I actually won ?5 on a free scratchcard today. :shocked: Not one yellow fish in sight.

Wd :clap2:

alaska
25th October 2008, 13:27

Well done:clap2:

the yellow fish all swam in my direction as usual:rolleyes:

Freebird
25th October 2008, 13:51

Well done!! :clap2: Nice to know some people DO actually win this.

I had yellow fish merrily shoaling about with Alaska's! :)

Tiger - sorry to hear that - hope you didn't have much in it!

tiger
25th October 2008, 14:01
Thanks Freebird. I think there was about ?3. in there, all from scratchcards and I'd had a couple of wins on bingo with them so I'd done OK out of them.
I'd rather they'd closed the Butlins one though. I seemed to be a lot luckier with the Woolworths one. I don't know why.

Freebird
25th October 2008, 14:04
Phew - was worried you were going to say there was ?50 or something! :eek: Maybe you'll get luckier with Butlins now - fingers crossed for you.

tiger
25th October 2008, 14:19
No, I never leave big money in any accounts. I'd rather it was in my bank account so usually withdraw any winnings same day if there's enough. :)

Miss Wetwipe
28th October 2008, 07:55

Me too! :clap2: Made for another lovely tenner withdrawel ! :D

Freebird
28th October 2008, 08:17
WD MissW!!! :clap2:

(I got your yellow fish :D)

Blue Stripes
28th October 2008, 08:59
Nice one MissW :clap2:

tigger73
28th October 2008, 09:02
Well done Miss WW. I was over the moon because I actually got 50p today, the first time I have ever got more than 10p on a single days scratch.

Miss Wetwipe
28th October 2008, 09:07
Wonder who will be the first to win the ?100 !!! :first:

tigger73
28th October 2008, 09:10
Me, please, pretty please.....

princesskerry
30th October 2008, 23:52
I got a ?1 today, my first win bigger then a 10p!:clap2:

Now staying up till past midnight so I can do tommorows.:D

tyroleandancer
30th October 2008, 23:56
I got a ?1 today, my first win bigger then a 10p!:clap2:

Now staying up till past midnight so I can do tommorows.:D

WD :)
I have tried that but mine doesn't seem to reset till nearer morning

dune
30th October 2008, 23:58
it used to be after 1am but seems to have gone to just after midnight when the clocks changed

tyroleandancer
31st October 2008, 00:00
it used to be after 1am but seems to have gone to just after midnight when the clocks changed

Excellent :)

crazyh
31st October 2008, 00:06
Bonus ?1 today and 2 free scratchcards!

princesskerry
31st October 2008, 00:06
Well there are two scratchcards today and my balance has jumped up by a ?1 so I think it must be a bonus day too.:clap2:

Lol posted at the same time, good minds and all that. I got a 20p and a 10p so brought my total up to ?2.50!