PDA

View Full Version : slice the pie - help!

icho
4th August 2008, 08:06
For last few days been trying to get into scout rooms and it says they are closed.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this same for eevryone?

sandhabibi
4th August 2008, 08:07
They close them after current sets are finished but will reopen probably within a week. Take a look in forums for more info...

Floosy
4th August 2008, 08:08
scout room? (well 14,000 members are probably wondering the same thing right now lol).

Pearls
4th August 2008, 08:12
Scuse me? Is this some sort of secret language?

sandhabibi
4th August 2008, 08:12
scout room? (well 14,000 members are probably wondering the same thing right now lol).

www.Slicethepie.com is a site where you listen to music and get paid, Like starts at 5p per track. The scout room is where you enter to listen...I withdrew 5.00 but dont often go on there, Gives me headache lol....

Pearls
4th August 2008, 08:13
Sounds Ideal for me - the speakers on my pc are kaput!

sandhabibi
4th August 2008, 08:15
Sounds Ideal for me - the speakers on my pc are kaput!

Lol give it a go. You have to leave comments on each track and I actually once put."sorry that wasn't music it was awful noise"...

Blue Stripes
4th August 2008, 17:52
Lol give it a go. You have to leave comments on each track and I actually once put."sorry that wasn't music it was awful noise"...

I got an email for not being constructive in my criticism when I left comments similar to yours. I think expulsion was on the cards unless I improved :)

Polo
4th August 2008, 19:10
I didn't know what they meant....and I'm still not sure I understand....

Hey ho, I feel old now :rolleyes:

sandhabibi
4th August 2008, 20:27
I got an email for not being constructive in my criticism when I left comments similar to yours. I think expulsion was on the cards unless I improved :)

They probably listened to it and agreed with me lol...

I didn't know what they meant....and I'm still not sure I understand....

Hey ho, I feel old now :rolleyes:

Go take a look polo. Register then go into scout room and you sit listening to 60secs of music then leave a comment, something constructive and helpful to the band/singers. If you like different types of music its worth it as you get paid too,Not loads but builds up nicely...The music comes from bands/soloists,duets trying to make it big in the world. They get voted on a showcase and some are offered money to help them along....
I must say I've heard some mighty great ppl on there.