PDA

View Full Version : HiltonHhonors - pionts on free stays

Khufu
21st August 2008, 18:49
I'm sure somone reported on here that they got points even when they used deals to pay - only once have i got them in this way and I had to use 10 cash too - what is other people's experience - should I give in a bit of cash to get the pionts?

far canel
21st August 2008, 22:33
Works with holiday inn & car hire (booked with airmiles)

Raffles
22nd August 2008, 09:13
You can quidco cashback if you book Tesco Deals stays OR standard HiltonHhonors redemption nights through the quidco link. I got 28 on a HH reward night booked at Park Lane for this weekend, and a stay I've booked at the Hilton Heathrow is showing as 30 cash back! This does definitely pay out.

If you book any hotel with Deals, Air Miles etc it doesn't do any harm to give them your number. Whether or not you get points FOR THE ROOM RATE depends on how that particular hotel treats the booking.

You will, in any event, get points for your ADDITIONAL SPENDING if you give them your number - whether or not you get points for the room. The only place I can think of that won't do this is InterContinental which doesn't give points for additional spend, only for staying.

Greenpen
22nd August 2008, 11:02
Stayed at the Paris Hilton and Berlin Hilton using Deals, but neither coughed up Hhonors points. Long argument with the Berlin hotel as they refused to honour breakfast but eventually gave way. Got a rather poor 500 Clubcard points as compensation for this but did not push more.

The Berlin hotel also refused to pay Hhonors points on a small additional spend, but Hilton CS said they would add them if I faxed the receipt. Gave up at that point!

sammybear
27th August 2008, 08:44
I never book Hilton using deals, but i do book using a special Airline staff site, where we get any rooms for about 60 per room, any time any where.:) I always get my hh points, but you would think that you wouldnt ? anyway they always give them..:)

S

gobbyash
27th August 2008, 08:47
I never book Hilton using deals, but i do book using a special Airline staff site, where we get any rooms for about 60 per room, any time any where.:) I always get my hh points, but you would think that you wouldnt ? anyway they always give them..:)

S

That's cool :)

Fancy sharing the link and the passwords??

gobby ;)

sammybear
27th August 2008, 08:54
That's cool :)

Fancy sharing the link and the passwords??

gobby ;)

Hi Gobby,

Yes of course, but i have to show my BA pass when i check in :p so anyone who looks like me can borrow it...lol ;)

Sammy