PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

littleange
23rd October 2008, 23:51
Hey guys,

I've not been on here for a while and thought I'd come back and see how you guys are all doing, but I can't seem to log into my account (littleange_com), so had to re-register!

Was reading this (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1236829) thread on MSE and it reminded me how friendly you are were over here!

:D

Gizmos
24th October 2008, 10:10
Ange - do you want me to merge - just PM both the email addresses you used and will sort it

penfold
24th October 2008, 10:33
hello stranger....hows life been treating you?

littleange
24th October 2008, 10:42
Hey Gizmos and Penfold,

How you both doing? I stopped coming on her so much as I was spending way too much at Tesco hehe, and it was too tempting with all the codes etc. Doesn't seem to be many around anymore, which is a shame.

Yes please, will PM you.

penfold
24th October 2008, 10:49
Hey Gizmos and Penfold,

How you both doing? I stopped coming on her so much as I was spending way too much at Tesco hehe, and it was too tempting with all the codes etc. Doesn't seem to be many around anymore, which is a shame.

Yes please, will PM you.

The points have really just been cut back recently, darn credit crunch, tesco seems to think we all want MOC!

Still, personally I am enjoying not spending all my time in Tesco :rolleyes: ....although ask me again when the January EOQ mailings arrive with a total of 800 points or something :p

littleange
24th October 2008, 11:22
Oh well, I guess it was good while it lasted.

Dell and I are now married (very happily now for 7 months) and we used pretty much all our points for the wedding! :D

We paid for our rings and for all the immediate family to stay at the Ramada Jarvis with our points.

If I'd have known it would be hard to earn them again, I might not have been so generous! hehe

Tabbitha
24th October 2008, 14:38
OMG I've just read through the entire thread on MSE. The 'senior manager' from Tesco is so rude and antagonising (d.edna) and quite clearly thinks he/she is the law as Tesco's policy on MOC's go and that even though the policy does indeed state that (dailyclick) was Ok to use MOC's, d.edna still digs at her for Coupon Abuse.:mad:

littleange
24th October 2008, 14:41
I know, crazy, someone else posted some quite horrible messages calling the OP a tramp and allsorts, I reported them and they have been deleted now.

Seems a bit harsh to me :( people can be so horrible!

andylaine
24th October 2008, 15:29
Ive just read through the whole thread and reminded myself why I only use the money saving old style board on mse and none of the others. I cant believe how rude and downright nasty some people were to dailyclicks. I was impressed at how she didnt rise to it though and was very polite with her responses. wouldnt like to use the store that d.edna works in, can just imagine what they would be like if you tried to use coupons at their till :(

littleange
24th October 2008, 15:32
Yeah, I think some people must only join to be nasty to people and not to help!

Angel
24th October 2008, 16:36
Hi littleange :wave: it was only a few days ago I was thinking about what had happened to you .....

Congratulations on your marriage :cheer2:

littleange
24th October 2008, 17:40
Hi littleange :wave: it was only a few days ago I was thinking about what had happened to you .....

Congratulations on your marriage :cheer2:

Thanks Angel,

How are you?

I like your profile pic, I really wanna get a cat, but can't where I am living at the moment. I like the look of Birman cats with their blue eyes.

Angel
24th October 2008, 18:15
Thanks Angel,

How are you?

I like your profile pic, I really wanna get a cat, but can't where I am living at the moment. I like the look of Birman cats with their blue eyes.

I am fine thanks :)

The picture is of my cat Ashley, I also have a 7 month old kitten called Indy and another cat called Alex. Indy is a dark tortoiseshell and Alex is a white cat. You will be able to get a cat one day :hug:

Are you still studying? I finally graduated last year :)

littleange
24th October 2008, 19:00
Congratulations on graduating! No I gave up, decided to finally give up on accounting.

I've been working for AQA - the texting thing - from home and it was quite good, but now I have lost my contract with them so am looking for something else!

Going to have a look into my options over the weekend!

tyroleandancer
24th October 2008, 23:21
welcome back :)

littleange
25th October 2008, 00:29
welcome back :)

Thank you :D