PDA

View Full Version : Please can you help me find............

del01
28th October 2008, 12:30
Hi Guys,

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on the Tesco General discussion site about making up Christmas baskets. This was moved by the mods (obviously as it wasn't Tesco specific) but do you think I can find it??????

I've put a search in but no joy :(:(

I'm baffled as to where it can be, and I was looking forward to reading all the creative ideas.

NitWit
28th October 2008, 12:50
http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?p=812148&highlight=Christmas#post812148

... is this the one?

tiger
28th October 2008, 12:53
We have a hristmas forum at the moment and Christmas threads have been move there.
I think the one you are looking for is

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47950

britchic4
28th October 2008, 12:54
I can't see a Christmas forum and it says I don't have access to that thread....

tiger
28th October 2008, 12:57
I don't know why the link doesn't work for you but if you look under General Discussion (not Tesco General) you will see the Christmas section.

britchic4
28th October 2008, 12:58
Nope, not there for me. Perhaps someone else could check or is it like the 3 word * search function which only worked for mods?

del01
28th October 2008, 13:10
I can't see a Christmas forum and it says I don't have access to that thread....

Same for me Tiger I get del01, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't find Christmas under the general discussion either!!! I'm glad it's not just me I thought I was going mad :eek: maybe I am..........:eek::eek:

SuzyWoo
28th October 2008, 13:12
We need to wait for Giz to help us work out what's happened - so give us till this evening (if not sooner!). Thought the section was a bit slow! :lol:

del01
28th October 2008, 13:12
http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?p=812148&highlight=Christmas#post812148

... is this the one?

Thanks for looking Nitwit but the one I was thinking of had the title Christmas Baskets or something along those lines!

del01
28th October 2008, 13:19
QUOTE=SuzyWoo;815095]We need to wait for Giz to help us work out what's happened - so give us till this evening (if not sooner!). Thought the section was a bit slow! :lol:[/QUOTE]

That'll account for the thread being quiet then :doglaugh:

Freebird
28th October 2008, 13:22
Same here...no access or sight of thread. That'll be why I couldn't find it at the weekend. :rolleyes: :)

tiger
28th October 2008, 13:24
Thanks for you patience everyone. I thought I was going mad for a minute or two. I needed Suzy to take a look for me.

SuzyWoo
28th October 2008, 13:25
I'm going to close this thread and will post when the section is reopened. No-one can see the section other than us mods for some reason.

SuzyWoo
28th October 2008, 19:47
This has been sorted by Giz now, hopefully you can follow the link and it will work Del!

del01
28th October 2008, 21:32
This has been sorted by Giz now, hopefully you can follow the link and it will work Del!

Brill, I can access the link no probs and I found the Christmas Thread...I can go to bed happy now :D:D

Thanks to all the mods that helped :D:D