PDA

View Full Version : Are there any DS lite deals

meemo38
6th November 2008, 12:36
Last xmas we bought 2 Ds lites for the 2 younger boys, but for the last couple of weeks DS2...(almost 7) has disappeared, we have hunted high and low, even went to the caravan storage place we keep the van incase he had it there the last time we went, but its done a disappearing act...we do tend to ave a lot of kids in and out of our house, so i do 'wonder' if its been nicked, so as DS doesnt go out without us he cant have lost it, ie at friends or anything, so will prob get another for him, soooo anyone seen any offers, i already have a few games put away for him for xmas so need to replace it.

flookie
6th November 2008, 13:30
Am looking for one for dd for christmas and to be honest they are all around ?99 although some are offering a free game or 2 for the ?99.Hmv have this offer at the mo and asda have some good bundles at the moment too.

jejawill
6th November 2008, 13:53
I bought one at Tescos yday for ?96.??,& you get a choice of free games to go with it,these include new games such as Indiana Jones & Star Wars.I also used various mocs to bring the price down even further :)

dinkydoo
6th November 2008, 13:56
I have a couple of vouchers for 10% of DS Console at Woolworths if anybody wants one - only valid to use instore until the 1 December.

mhoc
6th November 2008, 14:04
I also need DS lite explaing to me. What I want is the basic brain training package.

janedoe
6th November 2008, 16:04
I bought one for DS off ebay approx 6 weeks ago as his was stolen on holiday last year and that cost me ?104 and came with 28 games, 4 originals and a R4 card that holds 24 games and games can be deleted and changed with others off the internet so he is always changing the game he has on there and never gets bored with the same games.

Hibiscus
6th November 2008, 16:31
I also need DS lite explaing to me. What I want is the basic brain training package.

SNAP, me too! I need my brain training according to my two DS! They reckon I'm dappy and a technophobe. By the way, do they do BIG writing on the screens? (my age!:rolleyes: according to them!!!!!)

emmie29
6th November 2008, 16:38
I got DD a pink DS lite with 5 games and a travel pack for ?149 at Toys R us. You get a choice of games and they had a really good selection including hannah montana!

meemo38
6th November 2008, 17:10
Thanks guys, not had chance to get on since posting, but i decided to just go to woolworths and get the ?104.99 bundle, with one game to it, he wanted the one they didnt have in stock, only a choice of 2, so had to have imagine happy cooking, we already have a good amount of games between DS1 and DS2, so didnt need any more as put some away as well already for xmas.
Michelle
PS we have brain training, i notice the DS and brain training bundle in woolies for ?119.99

colman
6th November 2008, 17:18
got one for DS from tescos the other day...?97, but my mum got staff discount and then with some MOC's took it down to ?73 so was pleased with that...DIdn't see anything about a free game with it though...

wejd
6th November 2008, 17:29
Bought one on Amazon last week with Brain Game included for ?89.99 and free delivery- hope that helps

kerryo
6th November 2008, 17:45
dont know how much they are in argos but there is a 20.00 off 100.00 in there with free delivery at the mo:)

jejawill
6th November 2008, 18:30
got one for DS from tescos the other day...?97, but my mum got staff discount and then with some MOC's took it down to ?73 so was pleased with that...DIdn't see anything about a free game with it though...

It started about 10 days ago & is still running now

pammy
6th November 2008, 18:47
find games (http://www.find-games.co.uk/nds--1-price.aspx)
I also use this to compare game prices and this has the cheapest games at the top.
I always use this site before I buy any games. Its brill