PDA

View Full Version : Watchers! How many have you had?

SuzyWoo
17th May 2009, 10:39
Am selling a playhouse of the kids (shhhh don't tell!) that they don't use anymore. I currently have 2 and a half days to go and it has 57 watchers! This has got to be the most I've ever had in 7 years on ebay.

Anyone beat it? :D

DaisyChain
17th May 2009, 10:42
Is it Little Tikes ?

We bought ours 2nd hand on Ebay and sold it on for more than we paid - masses and masses chasing it. Used the money to buy a bouncy castle which has been worth its weight in gold

The most watchers for an unexpected item was about 35 for a John Lewis table runner - new in pack but nothing fancy.

uklego
17th May 2009, 10:44
nope can't beat that - my best is 20

Tuckerpoo
17th May 2009, 12:26
I had 179 for my Apple iBook. Was Gobsmacked as it was 4 years old! Got a great price for it as well:rolleyes:

princessa
17th May 2009, 12:40
DH had close to 200 for a bike he was selling. We kept looking at it and it went up and down all the time. Thought it was odd that people would watch it, and then stop watching it before it ended.

suziq
17th May 2009, 12:42
we had 46 on a bike we sold last week, was impressed with that

SuzyWoo
17th May 2009, 12:53
200 - madness, but good for you I bet! Up to 47 now!

britchic4
17th May 2009, 13:36
Should sell for a good price Suzy! I have a Little Tikes climbing frame I was going to get rid of soon (also don't tell the kids, although they'll be hard pushed not to notice) and I hadn't even considered putting it on ebay.
The most watchers I've had is about 37 which was on a proof copy of Pure Dead Magic by Debi Gliori. It went for about 180 which was a huge surprise to me I can tell you.

Polo
17th May 2009, 13:36
DH had close to 200 for a bike he was selling. We kept looking at it and it went up and down all the time. Thought it was odd that people would watch it, and then stop watching it before it ended.

Probably the men in the relationship watching it, and then the females log on and go....nope he's not having that and remove it :rofl:

Think we had 60-something for a tri-cycle we were selling once....