PDA

View Full Version : so mad

hannah123
22nd May 2009, 11:40
Got a microwaive off ebay from a seller buy it now not a second hand one wanted it for my caravan well it came and does not work I have emailed him 3 times just egnores me what should i do
thanks hannah

gaanja
22nd May 2009, 11:42
If you have paid via Paypal, make a claim against him.

hannah123
22nd May 2009, 11:53
If you have paid via Paypal, make a claim against him.

Do i do a dispute
hannah

rainbowhope
22nd May 2009, 11:54
..and u will most likely have to post it back to get a refund...I think that is a paypal rule...I always figure that in before I cast any bids---will I need to post this heavy thing back ?

I get alot of broken ceramics..I just refuse delivery if I hear any noise.

gaanja
22nd May 2009, 12:15
Yes, do a dispute. The buyer wins 99% of the time in Paypal disputes.

angelic
22nd May 2009, 13:26
Got a microwaive off ebay from a seller buy it now not a second hand one wanted it for my caravan well it came and does not work I have emailed him 3 times just egnores me what should i do
thanks hannah

Go to #2 in this link
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/item-not-received.html
and follow the clickable link to PayPal Resolution Centre assuming you paid via PayPal?

I wouldn't waste any further time trying to contact the seller as he/she is obviously hoping you will go away....

Absolutely don't close the dispute once opened even if the seller promises you a refund or anything - once closed, you can't re-open a dispute ;)
PayPal will tell you what you have to do and hopefully all will end up good for you.

If you need further help, just ask as someone will be here to help :)

crispy
23rd May 2009, 16:34
I would escalate the dispute straight away, as you only get what the seller has in his account. If he has no money you will not get anything untill he puts some in.

angelic
23rd May 2009, 20:15
I would escalate the dispute straight away, as you only get what the seller has in his account. If he has no money you will not get anything untill he puts some in.

PayPal will make sure the seller puts funds into the account and if he/she refuses, they will be visited by bailiffs ;)