PDA

View Full Version : I Have Been Duped On Ebay

abbie star 123
24th June 2009, 16:55
i purchased tickets on ebay buy it now and postage was next day delivery but never recieved anything or ANY communication from seller -will i get my money back? i have purchased two more tickets from another seller and have that sickening feeling the sames happening again as promised next day delivery will be tomorrow but i sent them a message to confirm the posting and heard nothing but surely they would have seen my message when getting my address? this is for take that on fri and im really peed off as i have travel and accomodation booked :(

Made in Devon
24th June 2009, 17:00
When did you buy them?

abbie star 123
24th June 2009, 17:01
13th june first lot 2nd ones last night but says next day delivery so im assuming that would have been today but not had any reply to my messages asking politely for confirmation of posting

Darkangel709
24th June 2009, 17:02
Tickets for what?

abbie star 123
24th June 2009, 17:05
the boys of take that at manchester friday

Made in Devon
24th June 2009, 17:10
I think Ebay will be on your side here. For the 1st batch enter a dispute got goods not received.

borderlakeland
24th June 2009, 17:10
next day delivery items have to be posted before a certain time time in the day to be guarented so poss if you bought last night they wouldn't have been posted til this morning, which will be tom (if that makes sense)

abbie star 123
24th June 2009, 17:14
yeah im hoping thats the case borderlakeland im just panicking now have opened a dispute for the first lot now and hoping i get my money back. what happens if payal sides with me the buyer but they have emptied there account? do paypal reimburse in that case?

3littlepigs
24th June 2009, 18:47
yes then paypal will go after them thru debt agencies if they do not pay.Won't affect your refund so don't worry!

abbie star 123
24th June 2009, 20:05
i just hope i get the tickets (2nd order) tomorrow. sigh. thanks guys :)

angelic
24th June 2009, 20:58
yeah im hoping thats the case borderlakeland im just panicking now have opened a dispute for the first lot now and hoping i get my money back. what happens if payal sides with me the buyer but they have emptied there account? do paypal reimburse in that case?

yes then paypal will go after them thru debt agencies if they do not pay.Won't affect your refund so don't worry!

Next day delivery if by Special Delivery guarantees delivery before 1pm day after posting expect if posted on a Friday when guarantee is for Monday delivery.

As 3littlepigs said, PayPal will use bailiffs if the seller refuses to put money in their account to cover the refund.
Seller will be asked to provide the tracking number for the package in the first instance. If they don't comply or didn't use trackable post, you will win the dispute.

If you would like me to look at the sellers for you, please send a PM with item numbers and I'll happily check them out for you if you would like me to.

Made in Devon
24th June 2009, 21:29
What is the sellers feedback like? Obviously you may not wish to give out your own details, but does the seller have 100% or close to?

What I am wondering here is, how close to a concert do tickets actually get sent to the original buyer? I wonder if the seller is still waiting for them to arrive himself not that this helps you in the slightest

suesmith
24th June 2009, 21:57
our take that tickets for friday arrived last saturday if thats any help - bought via ticketmaster

bluesue34
24th June 2009, 23:39
i just hope i get the tickets (2nd order) tomorrow. sigh. thanks guys :)

Fingers crossed for you Abbie, I hope they turn up.

angelic
25th June 2009, 14:20
Just wondered if the second lot of tickets has arrived as they should be with you by now if sent Special Delivery - fingers crossed for you!

abbie star 123
25th June 2009, 20:23
hi guys yes the 2nd lot of tickets arrived (gary barlow will be relieved to hear) and the 1st lot refunded with no communication but im just relieved its sorted...wonder if quidco take back earnings off refunds? lol. thanks so much for advice and offers of help it was nice to offload some stress thanks again!

angelic
25th June 2009, 21:26
Phew! Thank goodness you have your tickets and have been refunded for the first lot. I am so pleased you have no need to worry and hope you enjoy yourself :)

Worth reporting first seller for "non-performance" and don't forget you can also leave a neg to warn others ;)
Absolutely no excuse for no communication when it is something time sensitive such as tickets let alone the fact they were not supplied :nono: