PDA

View Full Version : E-Cloth's

princess_poppet
26th March 2007, 14:54
My step mum brought some in Canada and they are brilliant. I have found some on EBay and they are eco friendly, great for allergy sufferes and economical long term too:

The E-Cloth™: An Allergy Solution

The E-Cloth™ - The solution for people with allergies, asthma, and multiple chemical sensitivity.

40% of the UK population suffer from an allergy such as asthma and chemical sensitivity. Chemicals in everyday cleaning, cosmetic and household products increase the likelihood of an allergy.

E-Cloths are safe for everyone, especially allergy sufferers. They are neither impregnated nor require chemicals to clean.

E-Cloths have also been awarded a Consumer Award by Allergy UK, the national charity which raises awareness of allergy sufferers.

E-Cloths are ideal for allergy sufferers as they use just water, enabling allergy sufferers to reduce household chemical usage by up to 80-90%.

The E-Cloth™: Why The E-Cloth System?

By using our E-Cloth products as a system throughout your home or business you effectively change from chemical cleaning to cleaning with just water. Other benefits will also become apparent by making this change not least of all being the speed and ease of use.

The E-Cloth System consists of high quality micro fibre cloths. By purchasing several general purpose cloths, a Glass/Polishing cloth (or two) and a mop system, it is possible to clean the whole house or business.

The cloths should be washed regularly and may be washed at least 300 times.

Faster and easier than cleaning with chemicals. The E-Cloth™ consists of millions of micro fibres. By using just water, the cloth will clean all grease and dirt WITHOUT smearing - with just a wipe.

Cost effective - our products will last two to three years. The use of chemical and other products is reduced by 80/90%. The cloths may be washed at least 300 times.

Provides a better clean - by removing the surface layer of dirt, bacteria have nowhere to grow. Cleaning is reduced as dust and dirt have nothing to stick to.

Environmentally friendly - a new product to replace chemical cleaning products.

Hygienic - our cloths may be hot or boil washed thus ensuring a really 'clean' clean every time, something similar products do not allow.

It's a great duster! - the natural positive charge effect when the general purpose cloth is dragged across any surface ensures that all the dust is removed with a wipe

The E-Cloth™: Cleaning Stainless Steel

"Cleaning stainless steel has never been easier" say major stainless steel appliance and electrical manufacturers including Neff, Miele, Electrolux, Hotpoint, etc. who have found a solution to the problem of cleaning stainless steel without leaving smears.

"Our customers are always asking us how to clean stainless steel. Luckily we have found the answer - The E-Cloth™, a cloth which contains no chemicals, but millions of tiny clever fibres which literally wipe away all dirt, including grease, using just water."

Thanks to this amazing new invention, it is now easy to clean stainless steel

I have found them for £2.95 plus £1.90 postage on EBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230103292324&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2F search.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D230103292324%2 6fvi%3D1

DaisyChain
26th March 2007, 14:58
Thanks Princess

I can vouch for these - I use one on my stainless steel hob and cooker and dishwasher front and they come up a treat with very little effort. Incredible that you only add water !

Paid £9 or something for mine though a while ago.

mrsm
26th March 2007, 14:59
Yes great things. I have other microfibre clothes too but they're not a patch on ecloths

princess_poppet
26th March 2007, 15:16
Thats good i thought they were good as my step mum said they are brill and u only need water on them! I have brought a couple!

tiger
26th March 2007, 15:22
Thanks Princess. I'll order some later.

M3chanical_animal
26th March 2007, 20:17
ooooh I will have to check these out! Thanks PP! :)

Freckles
27th March 2007, 19:44
Thanks Princess, ordered some to try too!

Angel
27th February 2008, 16:10
Has anyone here used an E-Cloth mop?

I have new laminate flooring and am thinking one may be a good idea.

Angel
14th March 2008, 16:01
I have had an E-Cloth mop for a week now, and it is surprisingly good. It picks up dirt off the floor that I can not even see!

Grace & Favour
14th March 2008, 16:11
I have had an E-Cloth mop for a week now, and it is surprisingly good. It picks up dirt off the floor that I can not even see!

I often wear an By-'eck 'E cloth cap when I'm out walkin' whippits!

They keep th'head wonderfully warm they do!!!!

snailsontour
15th March 2008, 14:31
Lakeland Plastics http://www.lakeland.co.uk sell various sizes of these cloths - work brilliant on mirrors as well.
Tip -Try spraying surfaces with water using one of those houseplant mister type plastic things.

Angel
16th March 2008, 18:04
I actually purchased the E-Cloth mop from Lakeland, and the transaction tracked quickly on Quidco as well.

I will definitely be going back for more E-Cloths!