PDA

View Full Version : PTS on Facebook

holliemon
30th September 2009, 18:28
Hi all I joined Facebook when the girls year before last went to BB final to look at the piccies.

I got invited to join to PTS section on Facebook but for the life in me I cant find it. This is not surprising cos I really dont "do" facebook. I am getting better and I have found the games and recognised a few names from on here.

Can anyone help me please and simply tell me how or where I look for this PTS group on facebook.

It gave names and usernames on here and different sections.

any help much appreciated.xxxx

numpty
30th September 2009, 18:30
u have to be invited, its a secret group!

holliemon
30th September 2009, 18:37
I was invited.:confused::confused: I think I am sure I was

numpty
30th September 2009, 18:38
be in your request bit then! :-)

holliemon
30th September 2009, 18:39
Request bit - whats that

holliemon
30th September 2009, 18:41
I have Home Profile Friends and Inbox and a shedload of friends from on here but I dont know who they are - or rather there user name.

numpty
30th September 2009, 18:49
top right you have requests, have a look in there :) click the view all, should be in there, unless you have joined and lost the link which u can get back by putting PTS in facebook search box top right

SUSIEQ
30th September 2009, 18:52
This is a spooky thread - considering I was on FB earlier and pondering how to find 'us' over there. So, who do I need to speak nicely to to be invited? Or are invitations closed at present?
:o

holliemon
30th September 2009, 19:21
\on the right I have my name settings and Log out - No request bit

I searched PTS and found it - I think I have searched before and put in paid to shop and came up with nothing.

Thanks for all your help Numpty

holliemon
30th September 2009, 19:23
This is a spooky thread - considering I was on FB earlier and pondering how to find 'us' over there. So, who do I need to speak nicely to to be invited? Or are invitations closed at present?
:o

Sorry I cant help as you may have noticed I am not really with it. I know the person who sorts it out over there but not her username here

Gizmos
30th September 2009, 19:29
nothing to do with moderators etc here so cant help

suzie3441
30th September 2009, 20:05
bottom left of page click applications then groups and if you have been invited you should find it there. hth

red devil
30th September 2009, 20:37
Hi all I joined Facebook when the girls year before last went to BB final to look at the piccies.

I got invited to join to PTS section on Facebook but for the life in me I cant find it. This is not surprising cos I really dont "do" facebook. I am getting better and I have found the games and recognised a few names from on here.

Can anyone help me please and simply tell me how or where I look for this PTS group on facebook.

It gave names and usernames on here and different sections.

any help much appreciated.xxxx

If you look through your groups link should be on bottom left and then look through the groups that you are subscribed to you should find it there. I have just checked on my facebook and you are subscribed to it.

princessa
30th September 2009, 20:49
Could I request an invite, please and thank you? Don't know who to PM my details to.

uklego
30th September 2009, 20:49
nothing to do with moderators etc here so cant help

Why is PTS facebook nothing to do with mods - soz I don't understand :confused:

suzie3441
30th September 2009, 20:56
Could I request an invite, please and thank you? Don't know who to PM my details to.

Pm deedee or I think floosy can invite you as well.

holliemon
30th September 2009, 20:58
This I know or rather dont know but 4 people on here are administrations of the group. Its prob something they decided to do on facebook so we knew who real people were as opposed to usernames

I still cant find groups or applications which page should I be on

I have just got my DD to find me an avator. Tried to get my dog but picture was too big and DD gone back to her room thinking I am thick!!!

navara
30th September 2009, 20:59
I think it was set up for all the BB chat to stop clogging up PTS with all the updates

suzie3441
30th September 2009, 21:04
This I know or rather dont know but 4 people on here are administrations of the group. Its prob something they decided to do on facebook so we knew who real people were as opposed to usernames

I still cant find groups or applications which page should I be on

I have just got my DD to find me an avator. Tried to get my dog but picture was too big and DD gone back to her room thinking I am thick!!!

On the home page hun .

uklego
30th September 2009, 21:05
I was kindly invited (although I did ask) and had a quick look but decided that it would be too addictive to have a longer look. My PTS and ebay addiction is all that I can cope with :ranger: I do wonder sometimes if I have made the right decision

Mamzie
30th September 2009, 21:07
On the bottom left of your FB page you get a picture of 2 mini people, if you click on this it will show you all the groups that you are subscribed to. Thats I get there when I want to pop over.

I'm Mad Welsh Welsh Mam on FB, only one of me so very easy to find if anyone wants to add me.

holliemon
30th September 2009, 21:11
I know who you are cos of the kinder eggs! - I voted today

holliemon
30th September 2009, 21:15
On the bottom left of your FB page you get a picture of 2 mini people, if you click on this it will show you all the groups that you are subscribed to. Thats I get there when I want to pop over.

I'm Mad Welsh Welsh Mam on FB, only one of me so very easy to find if anyone wants to add me.

I only got one mini person. I can only get to pts by searching pts and then it brings it up - should I have added it as a group?

Mamzie
30th September 2009, 21:23
whoops, thank you for voting hun, its greatly appreciated.

I don't think I added it as a group as such. Its just in ff, on my bottom bar I have a button menu showing which is - Aplications, photos (little piccy frame), Groups (mini people figures), videos (camera), etc. If I hover over this, I can click through and jump to that section. When you jump to groups, its shown in 2 list, - left side general groups friends have joined - right side MY (yours) groups, theres another button then at bottom that you can click to show just all your groups you've joined.

Or you could just find FB PTS the once and bookmark that page. Hope this helps a little, xxx

Freebird
30th September 2009, 21:50
Hollie....run your cursor over the symbols at the bottom left of your facebook page - on of them is groups. Click on it and it will bring up a list of the groups you belong to - one will be the PTS group. You're still in it - I just looked - so you don't need to add it as a group.

The group is unofficial and nothing to do with PTS mods because it was set up by members and isn't in any way "affiliated" to PTS itself.

holliemon
30th September 2009, 21:58
Thanks for all your help - I will look into it further. My DD has just been down and tried to find my chat but that his not there either.

as long as I can find games I will be ok

Mamzie
30th September 2009, 22:04
Just pm'd you a linkie hun, that should work, xxx

Gizmos
30th September 2009, 22:32

not set up by the mods or anything - so please dont PM us with greivances on there

Scottishmum
1st October 2009, 01:39
Can I get an invite to the fb group please? If someone pm's me I will give my facebook details.

Thanks x

Diamond
1st October 2009, 04:46
Can someone pm details on how to join the facebook group! Much appreciated!

Floosy
1st October 2009, 08:01
Diamond I would have if your inbox was not so full yesterday evening!

Diamond
1st October 2009, 10:29
Diamond I would have if your inbox was not so full yesterday evening!

Soz Floosy, didnt realise!! Got your PM so thanks!

lizzie18
1st October 2009, 10:40
can someone pm me the info ? x

janice mac
1st October 2009, 10:44
me too

YooHoo
1st October 2009, 10:47
and me please:)

Maverick
1st October 2009, 10:48
No ones every invited me :becky: :heh:

NitWit
1st October 2009, 10:55
:pout:

That's cause they don't love us anymore Mav.

Maverick
1st October 2009, 11:15
ach well........ :p:moon:

holliemon
1st October 2009, 16:15
thanks for the chuckle xx

Floosy
1st October 2009, 16:57
Anyone who has me on fb just ask but trust me you aint missing owt! xxx

navara
1st October 2009, 17:00
Anyone who has me on fb just ask but trust me you aint missing owt! xxx
I was going to say that but didn't dare :peep:

tiger
1st October 2009, 17:45
I like Facebook for keeping in touch with family and friends but don't know how you all keep up with PTS and groups on there. All those gifts and hearts and smiles and things are time consuming. I used to send them back but now I've started ignoring them.

Floosy
1st October 2009, 18:36
LMAO you and me both Tiger lolx

Freebird
1st October 2009, 18:38
And me 3! have so many apps on my block list I've lost count. I got to the point where I was missing important stuff on my newsfeed because of all the junk and the novelty of some of it very quickly wore off!

:)

red devil
1st October 2009, 22:39
And me 4. I have got quite addicted to Bejeweled blitz on facebook though.

Dolly Daydream
1st October 2009, 22:46

hasn't everyone :rolleyes: ruddy game lol

Mamzie
1st October 2009, 22:55
not me, I have other eggs atm, lol.... plus comping of course.

muddles
1st October 2009, 22:57
hasn't everyone :rolleyes: ruddy game lol

My name is Muddles and I'm a BB addict too :rofl:....:rofl:
but don't listen to Dolly .............She's useless at it :doglaugh:

holliemon
1st October 2009, 23:02

So have I.

SUSIEQ
1st October 2009, 23:05
OMG - another BB addict here too - perhaps we need a PTS BB group. lol!

Dolly Daydream
1st October 2009, 23:08
My name is Muddles and I'm a BB addict too :rofl:....:rofl:
but don't listen to Dolly .............She's useless at it :doglaugh:

Shut it you :p I can't help it I am rubbish :rolleyes::rofl:

Floosy
1st October 2009, 23:17
FLMAO dolly is rubbish at it x

Dolly Daydream
1st October 2009, 23:18
FLMAO dolly is rubbish at it x

no wonder I can't get a kitten :behindsofa: