PDA

View Full Version : LIDL bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Pages : [1] 2 3

VeryTrying
3rd October 2009, 22:04
There are lots of good buys in Lidl (and Aldi) but most of them are for little-known brands, or own label. Is anybody interested in keeping a thread going about branded bargains from Lidl - somewhere we could have a quick look at before setting out on a shopping trip. Here's a start from my today's excursion:

500g spreadable Lurpak is ?1.50 (perhaps we should have all run off to Lidl's instead of Tesco)

Foxs Crunch Creams are only 30p

Gales squeezy honey is ?1.15

6 cans of Pepsi Max are ?1

Phillips 11w (60w) screw or bayonet lights 5 for 50p

4 pts milk 99p

Lidl Website

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.pc.index

charlie123
3rd October 2009, 22:12
linky to newsletter http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/i.home

Slightly off topic, but do they take Credit cards?? as Aldi didn't/don't??

VeryTrying
3rd October 2009, 22:24
Thanks for the newsletter link, I'd forgotten about that.

goldfish61
3rd October 2009, 22:45

Both Lidl & Aldi accept credit cards now.

See post #10 below. Credit cards accepted in Scottish and selected Welsh stores only.

pammy
3rd October 2009, 22:49
some great deals there, think i will pop in as there is one right near work. Be nice to shop around and I think i will take up the grocery challenge again now :)
Its weird to think i dont have to go to tescos tomorrow lol

suziq
3rd October 2009, 22:50
didnt in aldi when i was in last weekend

VeryTrying
3rd October 2009, 22:54
Its weird to think i dont have to go to tescos tomorrow lol

It's so liberating being free of MrT, isn't it :D

sunflower
3rd October 2009, 23:00
didnt in aldi when i was in last weekend

Likewise my credit card was refused in Aldi this week.

goldfish61
3rd October 2009, 23:16
Likewise my credit card was refused in Aldi this week.

You should move to Scotland or Wales then. There's a full page advert in today's Daily Record advertising their weekly offers, the small print at the bottom of the ad says "credit cards accepted in Scottish and selected Welsh stores only".

Endymion
4th October 2009, 10:28
I've recently found Lidl excellent for their flat pack furniture as well. I've recently bought a glass topped coffee table in walnut with 2 drawers for ?24.99 and was very impressed with the quality and how easy it was to make (german precision?).

I also bought a canvas type covered wardrobe for ?9.99 that is tubular steel but again is very solid and well made. Great for kids to take to Uni or even for camping etc

Will definitely keep an eye out for other furniture offers in the future.

jamsandwhich
4th October 2009, 11:02
A large Lidl has just opened a few miles from me so can't wait to go and see what it is like - the other Lidl / Aldi stores around me arn't so good so hopefully this one will be better.

Don't forget Home Bargains too if you are lucky enough to have one in your town - there is a thread on it which has been running for a while which people post bargains on but you do have to buy when you see as they tend to only get things in as a one off. However, although you can't do a weekly shop there at the minute they have a range branded curry / thai sauces and accompaniments in - all at 19p including naan breads twin pack - lovely too!

Mosaic
4th October 2009, 11:52
I used to shop at Lidl & Aldi before I starting using coupons at tesco - so I shall be going back there - the kids used to love their ice-creams :)

Hector
4th October 2009, 13:16
Fruit and veg are nearly always a bargain and good quality in Lidl. Don't know what date the offers change but last week cucumbers were 29p, pineaples 99p and a pack off 3 peppers 69p. Compare those prices to Tesco

janedoe
4th October 2009, 13:25

Aldi definately do, they have the chip and pin things in all their stores and they just swipe the barcodes on the items now, I remember when the one round the corner opened and the TA's had to remember all the prices, that must have been a nightmare.

Second Born
4th October 2009, 15:04
It's so liberating being free of MrT, isn't it :D

I feel the same way! Thought I'd be upset by not being able to use coupons at Mr T (not that I ever had many), but I find I'm actually quite looking forward to shopping elsewhere.

I'm going to save a lot of time by not making the long trek to Mr T and shopping closer to home. Think I'll be able to save some money too!

SimonJB
4th October 2009, 15:20
My local Lidl has got 15x275ml bottles Grolsch for ?7, 500ml Hobgoblin and Bishops Finger for ?1, 24 rolls Charmin toilet roll for ?5.99

Mamzie
4th October 2009, 15:45
Aldi definately do, they have the chip and pin things in all their stores and they just swipe the barcodes on the items now, I remember when the one round the corner opened and the TA's had to remember all the prices, that must have been a nightmare.

I used to be a deputy manager at Aldi, when we had to do that. 6000 reg lines, plus 100-300 specials, and continually changing F&V plus special offer prices...

It was actually great fun. We were also supposed to serve a min of a customer a minute, and ensure that we very rarely needed to load another till. Till ops, would very often be running off to chuck a pallet out while a customer loaded the belt.Very often I'd have a queue either side and be serving 2 or 3 people at the same time. I helped open quite a few other welsh stores as well, ahhh, it was fun....

DIVA1977
4th October 2009, 18:36
Corn on cob 15p each and
30% off the premium sausages so something like ?1.66 for the 95% meat pork ones.
Iceberg 29p
NUtella ?1.15
smooth sun pat ?1.09
6 cans of pepsi ?1

Maverick
4th October 2009, 19:09
Crikey thats cheap (lettuce and corn on the cob)

tiger
4th October 2009, 19:44
Potatoes were 79p for 5kg at Aldi this week.

DIVA1977
4th October 2009, 19:46
Crikey thats cheap (lettuce and corn on the cob)

Yea i thought so, and corn on cob usually ok for week or sin fridge so will enjoy in the week. Had lovely looking ffyes pineapples too but no price up.
I know as a kid ffyes used to be best tasting bananas

microjan
4th October 2009, 19:48
Lidl, walkers crisps 21 pack ?1.80, thats cheaper than T's 62p for 6 (same flavours) RS, C+O, S+v :D

Trolley Dash
4th October 2009, 20:46
4 pack of branston baked beans for a quid

polkadot
4th October 2009, 22:32
Wow what a nice change- 5min drive instead of 20 (when theres no traffic) and didnt have to add up as i went along! Did use more cash as no mocs but only bout ?7 more than my last tesco shop as the prices were cheaper (but saved some on petrol and ink!) Need some of those ?5 off lidl mocs now that were about last summer!

clockwatcher
4th October 2009, 22:41
Ooh - might have to visit Lidl instead of (or as well as!) Sainsbury's when I'm next in Northern Ireland. We do have Aldi and Lidl down here, which are way cheaper than Tesco, but it's still dearer than the prices folk are quoting for UK stores. I'll curry favour with DH by getting him some cheap Bishop's Finger. :cool:

VeryTrying
4th October 2009, 23:02
Did use more cash as no mocs but only bout ?7 more than my last tesco shop as the prices were cheaper (but saved some on petrol and ink!)

More importantly, how much STRESS did you save? That's worth quite a lot.

Betty Boo
4th October 2009, 23:06
The pineapples are usually 99p each.
Also this week the Pilgrims choice cheddar cheese is ?1.99 for 500 grams in Lidl.
I find that they usually restock their shelves a couple of hours before closing so that's when they put out the freshest produce and bread.

rach109
5th October 2009, 22:21
I used to be a deputy manager at Aldi, when we had to do that. 6000 reg lines, plus 100-300 specials, and continually changing F&V plus special offer prices...

It was actually great fun. We were also supposed to serve a min of a customer a minute, and ensure that we very rarely needed to load another till. Till ops, would very often be running off to chuck a pallet out while a customer loaded the belt.Very often I'd have a queue either side and be serving 2 or 3 people at the same time. I helped open quite a few other welsh stores as well, ahhh, it was fun....

:laugh:

When I met hubby he was manager of Lidl ,sounds very similar,but don't think you would ever hear him saying it was "fun" !! lol

vikki
5th October 2009, 22:55
I have a lidl 5 mins away. I do shop in there for some bits but the no name stuff tends to make me a it nervous - dont want to try it in case its cr@p. But I have to say some unbranded things I have found to be good in there are:

Coleslaw - about 49p for a vat
tie handle bin bags - 15 or 20 for 1.19 - really strong for kitchen bins
Millionaires shortbread and little choc filled tubes - yummy!!! 99p ish each
cheap frozen sausages - just over ?1 for 20
Waffles - 99p ish
cimarosa chardonnay 3.79 bottle and is yummy
beans and sausages in tins - 30p ish yummy
Fresh meat is cheap and good quality
Fruit and veg as above

Anyone else know of any good stuff?

tiger
6th October 2009, 00:19
Their frozen fish is good. Also the salmon fish cakes with dill are very tasty and big pieces of salmon in them. I think they are usually ?1.50 for a pack of 5 or 6 but sometimes they have them on offer at ?1.

microjan
6th October 2009, 03:26
potato salad is fab , not too vinegary

Gammon joint beautiful, just soak the night before, usually ?4.99, often have offer at ?2.99 but fly out like hot cakes

microjan
6th October 2009, 03:32
oh yes their deli meats e.g salamis, etc +cheeses eg stilten are far superior to T's and a fraction of the price. Always buy these at xmas for cheese board, or any buffets i do, if you like this sort of thing then just try 1 thing to begin with.

Rember Lidl suplies German customers , who don,t stand any rubbish

Siaron
6th October 2009, 03:50
Their thin base mozzarella and basil pizza is the best pizza I've ever had (and I've tried a few!) They also do a seafood one which is gorgeous but the mozzarella one is on offer more often. Think they're ?1.89ish for 2 (used to be 99p a couple of years ago!) and the seafood ones are ?2.39ish for 2.
I actually have to drive past my Extra store to get to Lidl and that's about 15 miles away! We've got a Netto in our town - quite good and I like some of their own label stuff as well. Diet coke is always cheaper in Netto - 2 x 10 pack for ?5.50 is on long term offer and you get 20 cokezone as well!!
xx

princess paula
6th October 2009, 08:34
small cartons of pure apple juice is good value for kids lunch boxes.
bottles of water and own label drinks at bargain prices.
The ?3 is a litre olive oil won a magazine article recently for best quality over the likes of tescos, waitrose etc.
Jam is fine
Chocolate is yum !

rach109
6th October 2009, 08:56
The hazelnut choc is scrummy!
and we love the thin frozen Spinachi pizzas

angel,dust
6th October 2009, 09:37
small cartons of pure apple juice is good value for kids lunch boxes.
bottles of water and own label drinks at bargain prices.
The ?3 is a litre olive oil won a magazine article recently for best quality over the likes of tescos, waitrose etc.
Jam is fine
Chocolate is yum !

this was voted which best buy not so long ago and is currenly on offer for ?1.99

blond1e
6th October 2009, 10:44
just a word of warning the Chorizo at Lidl is very fatty and really not worth getting. Love all their other stuff though.

Grace & Favour
6th October 2009, 10:52
just a word of warning the Chorizo at Lidl is very fatty and really not worth getting. Love all their other stuff though.

Ah - but Blond1e - Chorizo is MEANT to be fatty!
a good Chorizo sausage will have between 30 and 35% fat in it - (normally as chunks of visual fat - - ) - just like the old-fashioned Black Puddings!

(Just like the Tesco Finest one - (although Lidl's is considerably cheaper - and nearly as good)

blond1e
6th October 2009, 11:02
I'm married to a Portuguese man and bought the Lidl Chorizo and took it with to his mums (fantastic Portuguese cook and lovely MIL) and we couldn't eat it because it was so awful. We usually get ours from a little Portuguese shop near Gatwick and its awesome.

Grace & Favour
6th October 2009, 11:28
I'm married to a Portuguese man and bought the Lidl Chorizo and took it with to his mums (fantastic Portuguese cook and lovely MIL) and we couldn't eat it because it was so awful. We usually get ours from a little Portuguese shop near Gatwick and its awesome.

Oooh - I'm interested in your information - - I stand corrected and shall carry out further research! :)

(And I'm jealous of your Portugese MIL - - - - - :D)

Second Born
6th October 2009, 14:14
Lidl's camembert, bockwurst, prosecco, chocolate muffins, ravioli and roll mop herrings are all very tasty. Not all in the same meal, of course!

Had some of their smoked salmon last Christmas and it was nicer and cheaper than Mr T's. Most of their frozen fish and ice cream ranges are also very good.

Hector
6th October 2009, 14:30
Don't forget Lidl's Goody brand of Fruit & Nut Muesli (blue bag) ?1.59 its just as good as Tesco Finest only a lot cheaper. The Fruit Muesli is the green bag is also good. Just checked their web page and one of this weeks offers appears to be Tropicana OJ ?1. Now theres a bargain.

princesskerry
6th October 2009, 15:39
I'm going to be looking out for these Hula Hoops, Skips, Nik Naks 18 Pack for ?1.30.

VeryTrying
6th October 2009, 15:41
Don't forget Lidl's Goody brand of Fruit & Nut Muesli (blue bag) ?1.59 its just as good as Tesco Finest only a lot cheaper. The Fruit Muesli is the green bag is also good. Just checked their web page and one of this weeks offers appears to be Tropicana OJ ?1. Now theres a bargain.

The fruit muesli in the green bag is delicious. When it comes on offer (sometimes down to ?1) I buy 6 bags.

Grace & Favour
6th October 2009, 16:00
The fruit muesli in the green bag is delicious. When it comes on offer (sometimes down to ?1) I buy 6 bags.

I know this may sound terrible - - but we always feed the birds in our garden - - and this muesli works out better than the cheap n cheerful bird seed in Tesco - - and is just as good for them

(Blackbirds also love sultanas!!!!)

DaisyChain
6th October 2009, 16:21
Never been in a lidl or an aldi . Is that bad? Am tempted to have a trek round next day off.

tyroleandancer
6th October 2009, 16:26
Never been in a lidl or an aldi . Is that bad? Am tempted to have a trek round next day off.

No not bad :) there hasn't been the need before.

VeryTrying
6th October 2009, 16:27

Well, you've got to get in the spirit of things. Pretend that you are going on Eurostar for a day trip to a continental Christmas market.
Get done up in your Uggs, fur trimmed hat etc. and set off for Lidl.

Then you can Oooo and Aaah at the chocolate figurines, gingerbread iced cakes, mulled wine, spiced biscuits, stollen etc.
And for a bonus you can get your normal shopping too. Oh, and on a more prosaic level, the milk is only 99p.

tiger
6th October 2009, 16:28
Definitely worth a look, Daisy, even if you only buy the fruit and veg on offer you'll make a saving.

DaisyChain
6th October 2009, 17:40
Its always been the debate of saving a few quid versus the half hour trek across town plus still having a normal shop to do as well.

Time is limited with work and a family

tiger
6th October 2009, 18:11
Yes, it does take time visiting a variety of stores.

Grace & Favour
6th October 2009, 18:20
And - here's the Aldi website (http://www.aldi.co.uk/) to give you an idea of their range
Together with the Lidl (http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.pc.index) (pronounced Leedl!)

DIVA1977
6th October 2009, 18:46
Aldi do a finest range tahts priced similar to tesco regular stuff and most of it IMO is nicer. Love the speciality bacon and it dont shrivel up like cheapo bacon.
See lots of posh cows in my local one just buying smoked salmon, creme fraiche ,posh cheeses and alcohol ( probably alcoholics and have run out of their G n T)

rach109
6th October 2009, 20:24
Aldi do a finest range tahts priced similar to tesco regular stuff and most of it IMO is nicer. Love the speciality bacon and it dont shrivel up like cheapo bacon.
See lots of posh cows in my local one just buying smoked salmon, creme fraiche ,posh cheeses and alcohol ( probably alcoholics and have run out of their G n T)

:laugh:

My boss who is loaded shops in Lidl and Aldi etc too

Hector
7th October 2009, 10:25
I know this may sound terrible - - but we always feed the birds in our garden - - and this muesli works out better than the cheap n cheerful bird seed in Tesco - - and is just as good for them

(Blackbirds also love sultanas!!!!)

The bird seed and fat balls (pack of 6) are both under ?1 in Lidl, much cheaper than Tesco.

mhoc
7th October 2009, 10:26
The bird seed and fat balls (pack of 6) are both under ?1 in Lidl, much cheaper than Tesco.

49p for fat balls in Home Bargain :D

Grace & Favour
7th October 2009, 10:32
49p for fat balls in Home Bargain :D

Aye mhoc - - I've some of those hanging up too - - the Blue Tits and Coal Tits love those! :)

wwcrazy
7th October 2009, 16:33
fairy 28 disherwasher tablets ?6.98 in tesco, ?2.99 in Lidl

mummum123
7th October 2009, 16:37
Aye mhoc - - I've some of those hanging up too - - the Blue Tits and Coal Tits love those! :)

Oh hek I really need to concentrate on what I am reading I read this as Mhoc had some fat balls;) and you had tome blue tits hanging up, was very confused:confused:

VeryTrying
7th October 2009, 18:18
Oh hek I really need to concentrate on what I am reading I read this as Mhoc had some fat balls;) and you had tome blue tits hanging up, was very confused:confused:

I think you're still listing, mummmm :D

kedger25
7th October 2009, 20:59
Well, you've got to get in the spirit of things. Pretend that you are going on Eurostar for a day trip to a continental Christmas market.
Get done up in your Uggs, fur trimmed hat etc. and set off for Lidl.

Then you can Oooo and Aaah at the chocolate figurines, gingerbread iced cakes, mulled wine, spiced biscuits, stollen etc.
And for a bonus you can get your normal shopping too. Oh, and on a more prosaic level, the milk is only 99p.

Love it PMSL!

del01
13th October 2009, 17:08
I haven't been to lidl for years (about 17 in fact :eek:) I moved and then didn't shop there for some reason. Now though reading all these bargains I think I'll pay them a visit to see what I've been missing all these years!

It's amazing what the lack of Tesco points will make you do :D

Grace & Favour
13th October 2009, 17:42
I haven't been to lidl for years (about 17 in fact :eek:) I moved and then didn't shop there for some reason. Now though reading all these bargains I think I'll pay them a visit to see what I've been missing all these years!

It's amazing what the lack of Tesco points will make you do :D

You'll have a pleasant surprise - Lidl's a much tidier and cleaner operation than it used to be - -

They are rather pleasant stores now

del01
13th October 2009, 18:22
You'll have a pleasant surprise - Lidl's a much tidier and cleaner operation than it used to be - -

They are rather pleasant stores now

Thanks G&F I seem to remember that is used to be they only accept cash is it still the same..as I'll need to make sure I'm armed with loads :D

Ladyshopper
13th October 2009, 18:23
Certainly accept debit cards, as use mine in there.

del01
13th October 2009, 19:01
Thanks ladyshopper, I thought things may have changed in 17 years :eek:

Betty Boo
13th October 2009, 21:25
Finish dishwasher tablets 30 plus 50% extra free so 45 tablets for ?3.

-MRS T-
14th October 2009, 00:05
hiya

does anyone know if the offer for the 160 tetley tea bags ?1.99 is still on please and also the 4 x tuna chunks ?1.99

tyroleandancer
14th October 2009, 00:07
hiya

does anyone know if the offer for the 160 tetley tea bags ?1.99 is still on please and also the 4 x tuna chunks ?1.99

Not sure but I did notice today that Poundland has Tetley 1 cup x 100 bags :)

-MRS T-
14th October 2009, 00:12
Not sure but I did notice today that Poundland has Tetley 1 cup x 100 bags :)

OOOh that will do nicely then. Have a poundland not too far from here so will take a trip there if I cant get lidl ones.

Thank you

Beej
14th October 2009, 09:50
hiya

It was when I was in there yesterday.

-MRS T-
14th October 2009, 16:59
It was when I was in there yesterday.Thanks for the info. I decided to take a trip in there today as was gonna be kinda passing it as taking the kids to adventure planet.

Unfortunatley I only came out with a 10 pack of monster munch lol

They had no skips, hula hoops etc only nik naks. No teabags and the tuna was back up to full price. So will just need to wait and see what next weeks offers bring :)

VeryTrying
14th October 2009, 22:54
No teabags and the tuna was back up to full price. So will just need to wait and see what next weeks offers bring :)

Tetley teabags in Morrisons are 160 for ?3.55 bogof, which makes them a bit cheaper than Lidl.

-MRS T-
14th October 2009, 23:20
Tetley teabags in Morrisons are 160 for ?3.55 bogof, which makes them a bit cheaper than Lidl.

Thanks for the info but I do not have a morrisons close to me :mad:

I think I will have to go with the poundland ones :)

redwino
15th October 2009, 14:52
don't know if its national or not, but my local has knocked the single fresh sweetcorns down to 15p each!

sunny
15th October 2009, 17:25
don't know if its national or not, but my local has knocked the single fresh sweetcorns down to 15p each!

Think it must be national offer as I got some, and I'm not in wet and windy wales but drizzly and dull midlands!

Spottiswoode
16th October 2009, 12:35
Just received leaflet for offers starting Monday 19 Oct.

Walkers 32 pack variety box, 12 C&O, 12 RS & 8 S&V - ?2.99
Premium Rindless back bacon 2 x 200g smoked/unsmoked - ?1.49
Bassetts Jelly Babies/Maynards/Wine Gums - 64p
Hobnobs - 49p
Lots of Christmas food stuff as well.
HTH
Spottiswoode

del01
16th October 2009, 21:45
Well I did it, I shopped at Lidl for the first time in 17 years.,:eek:

I grabbed the 12 pack of J20 for a fiver, 8 rolls of plenty kitchen rolls ( I missed the Tesco glitch so I haven't got a mountain of the stuff!) for ?3.74 ish and I had a bag of the luxury muesli for a squid which I have already sampled and it's gorgeous!!!

Just to round off my lovely shop I spotted I lonely box of finish dishwasher tabs with the 50% free it was hiding just for me to find it :)

So needless to say.... I'll be going back next week. A big thanks to all of you who managed to show me the advantages of Leedel :D

rach109
17th October 2009, 09:42
you were pleasantly surprised then :)
x

del01
17th October 2009, 14:15
you were pleasantly surprised then :)
x

Yes, I'll definitely be going back :D

Hector
17th October 2009, 17:00
Since boycotting Tesco I have had a very interesting couple of weeks shopping at Lidl and have enjoyed experimenting with new brands, so here are a couple of recommendations.

Maribel orange marmalade 55p, a real bargain at this price, its dark and chunky and is made with 30g of fruit per 100g and 67g of sugar per 100g which is exactly the same proportions as Tesco Finest Fresh Fruit Dark Orange marmalade price ?1.29.

Favorina Finest Marzipan Stollen ?1.99 for a huge cake weighing 1Kg. Also has a higher percentage of dried fruit and marzipan when compared to the Tesco Stollen ?4.79 and the Tesco Finest at ?6, both the latter are much smaller cakes (couldn't find the weight)

VeryTrying
17th October 2009, 17:09
Maribel orange marmalade 55p, a real bargain at this price, its dark and chunky and is made with 30g of fruit per 100g and 67g of sugar per 100g which is exactly the same proportions as Tesco Finest Fresh Fruit Dark Orange marmalade price ?1.29.

Favorina Finest Marzipan Stollen ?1.99 for a huge cake weighing 1Kg. Also has a higher percentage of dried fruit and marzipan when compared to the Tesco Stollen ?4.79 and the Tesco Finest at ?6, both the latter are much smaller cakes (couldn't find the weight)

Both these are excellent, and are regular buys of mine. Well, the stollen is regular from October to January (thank heavens it's not available the rest of the year). Hector, thank you very much for the comparison details - I don't usually have my glasses on to see this info - and it confirms my instinct that they are both better than the Tesco offerings.

Two more favourites - a tin of chicken in white sauce at just over ?1, very handy to have in the cupboard for a quick meal with pasta or baked potato, and absolutely crammed with large lumps of chicken, tastes good too. And if you like muesli, the fruit and nut is on offer at ?1, while the luxury fruit one is at normal price of about 1.50 - both are favourites and amazing at even the normal price.

del01
17th October 2009, 17:30
I wholeheartedly agree about the muesli I picked up a bag of Goody Special Museli for a ?1 ( in my virgin shop) and it's delicious. Packed full of fruit and nuts really yummy (had 2 bowls this morning :nono:)

I'll try the other recommendations..the stollen sounds fab:)

colman
18th October 2009, 18:51
lobsters are on offer starting tomorrow at Lidl...they are ?4.99 and are frozen, have bought them the last couple of years when they are on offer and they are lovely...definately worth a buy..

charlie123
18th October 2009, 19:22
My DM bought the Stollen,thought it was a great price, especially when we got home and she checked receipt, SA had only scanned one and she had bought two:D:o

VeryTrying
18th October 2009, 19:28
My DM bought the Stollen,thought it was a great price, especially when we got home and she checked receipt, SA had only scanned one and she had bought two:D:o

When I first posted about this Christmas-type cake, somebody thought my recommendation was STOLEN from Lidl - yours really is :D

Georgie
18th October 2009, 19:53
lobsters are on offer starting tomorrow at Lidl...they are ?4.99 and are frozen, have bought them the last couple of years when they are on offer and they are lovely...definately worth a buy..

I so wish i had a Lidl round here, I love the idea of 4.99 lobsters, that I am wondering if its actually worth travelling to get some. Are you allowed to buy more than one ?

frexy
18th October 2009, 20:02
I so wish i had a Lidl round here, I love the idea of 4.99 lobsters, that I am wondering if its actually worth travelling to get some. Are you allowed to buy more than one ?

Yes, but they sometimes run out so best to check before you go.

Still have one from last time in the freezer,did the poster say they are Canadian in origin?

VeryTrying
18th October 2009, 20:13

I'd mail you one from here, but it might get caught up in the postal strike backlog :D

frexy
18th October 2009, 20:16
I'd mail you one from here, but it might get caught up in the postal strike backlog :D

Now the stink a defrosted lobster slowly going off might bring everyone to their senses.:eyebrows:

colman
18th October 2009, 22:03

they are lovely and well worth it...i will be getting 4!!

Hector
19th October 2009, 10:48
Starting today 19 Oct Lidl has smoked and unsmoked bacon on offer, normally ?2.49 down to ?1.49. Has any one tried this ? How does it compare with the Tesco finest we were all buying for the 50 extra points a few month back ?

kerryo
19th October 2009, 10:58
Starting today 19 Oct Lidl has smoked and unsmoked bacon on offer, normally ?2.49 down to ?1.49. Has any one tried this ? How does it compare with the Tesco finest we were all buying for the 50 extra points a few month back ?

no complaints in my house:)

-MRS T-
22nd October 2009, 16:55
Offers available from Monday 26th October

Barr Soft Drinks
Tizer/Cherryade/Cream Soda/Limeade 6x330ml ?1
Innocent Smoothies For Kids 4x180ml ?1.44
Cien Antibacterial Hand Gel2x50ml ?1.49
WD 40 250ml + 50ml extra free ?1.89
Pilgrims Choice Mature Everyday Cheddar 400g ?1.81

Flash Antibacterial 60 Wipes ?1
Flash One For All Spray ?1
Parazone Lavender Bleach 2L ?1
Pampers Baby Wipes72/63 Wipes ?1
Hellmans Mayonnaise 400g ?1
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Fairtrade/Caramel/Fruit & Nut ?1
Ocean Spray Juice Drink 1.5L ?1
Homepride Pasta Bake 500g ?1
Dove Roll On Deodorant 50ml ?1
Tempo Mens Strength Tissues ?1
Pork Farms Pork Pie Medium ?1
Gales Squeezy Blossom Honey ?1
Kinder Chocolate Mini Treats ?1

Offer Of The Week
Premium Quality Gammon Joint Smoked/Unsmoked 1KG ?3 saving of ?1.59

I believe these are weekly offers (not 100% sure just started lidl shopping)
so expiry date should be 1 Nov 09

-MRS T-
22nd October 2009, 19:36
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/jenny0594/scan0004-1.jpg

-MRS T-
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/jenny0594/scan0003-1.jpg

-MRS T-
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/jenny0594/scan0002-1.jpg

colman
22nd October 2009, 19:46
i've not had tizer for about 20 years!!
The pilgrims cheese is a good deal...think i'll be getting some of that...thanks for info x

-MRS T-
22nd October 2009, 19:51
no probs. I hope the pictures are not too big for the screen. Its ok on mine but then my laptop is widescreen.

colman
22nd October 2009, 19:52
looks fine on my lap top too..

polkadot
26th October 2009, 16:59
Wyke Farms mature cheese 600g ?1.99

microjan
26th October 2009, 17:10
if you want the gammon joint you need to get to the store early as they fly, i usally buy a few of these, thanks mrs T for the info have a rep hun :smile:

Twinks
26th October 2009, 18:52
Just saw this on HUKD

LIDL's 4 weeks of Luxury Food Deals - Party Food, Gourmet Game, Seafood Specialities & Champagne !

Top quality luxury food at great prices, stock up for xmas. Yeah the 350 gram whole lobster for ?4.99 is back

Link goes to online brochure: http://www.flip100.net/scripts/showbook.asp?ID=10000213_781141&OpenDocument=

VeryTrying
5th November 2009, 13:22
6 cans Pepsi ?1

Children ski suits (up to about 12 years) ?14.99

Children's snow gloves and mittens ?1.99

Hector
6th November 2009, 11:02
Just tried their Milton Gate Cumberland sausages which are on offer at ?1.50 for a pack of six until Sunday 8th Oct. Very tasty, not too spicy and full of meat (83%), highly recommended.

newish2this
10th November 2009, 19:49
250g pack of unsmoked rindless back bacon 69p @ lidl available from monday 16th November....I've just run out after buying loads of the finest for points:D

arniep
10th November 2009, 22:50
250g pack of unsmoked rindless back bacon 69p @ lidl available from monday 16th November....I've just run out after buying loads of the finest for points:D

Sorry newish, you might of put this in the wrong place....sainsburys not lidl. Thanks anyway, GREAT price!!!

Donpacifico
10th November 2009, 23:22
Sorry newish, you might of put this in the wrong place....sainsburys not lidl. Thanks anyway, GREAT price!!!

Shouldnt it be Aldi's ?

tyroleandancer
10th November 2009, 23:27
Moved to the lidl thread
Hope that's the right place :lol:

newish2this
11th November 2009, 00:35

Shouldnt it be Aldi's ?

Moved to the lidl thread
Hope that's the right place :lol:

Sorry, was just so excited at finding some bacon at a good price:o:D

Grace & Favour
11th November 2009, 07:33
if you want the gammon joint you need to get to the store early as they fly, i usally buy a few of these, thanks mrs T for the info have a rep hun :smile:

I thought it was only pigs that flew? :)

numpty
11th November 2009, 07:45
from 16th nov

3l cab sauvignon ?10
stella 18x 284ml ?8
back bacon 250g 69p
macleans ?1
lynx ?1
herbal E ?2
fairy liquitabs x22?4
penguin 9 pack 50p
homepride sauces 49p
italian salad 150g 69p
gales honey 340g ?1.97
100% orange juice 1.5l 69p
7up 6 pack ?1
balieys ?9
achers ?8
smirnoff and gordon's ?10 all 70cl
also offers on sking and heating

Now this will get lost in this thread surly it be better to have a monthly thread where first page can be updated??????

Spottiswoode
11th November 2009, 10:04
from 16th nov

3l cab sauvignon ?10
stella 18x 284ml ?8
back bacon 250g 69p
macleans ?1
lynx ?1
herbal E ?2
fairy liquitabs x22?4
penguin 9 pack 50p
homepride sauces 49p
italian salad 150g 69p
gales honey 340g ?1.97
100% orange juice 1.5l 69p
7up 6 pack ?1
balieys ?9
achers ?8
smirnoff and gordon's ?10 all 70cl
also offers on sking and heating

Now this will get lost in this thread surly it be better to have a monthly thread where first page can be updated??????

Hi just wondered if you knew if this was lynx body spray?
Thanks

numpty
11th November 2009, 10:31
nope its the shower, sorry!
i deliver the leaflets so know the following weeks offers very early!

tiger
11th November 2009, 11:03
I thought it was only pigs that flew? :)

And where does gammon come from? :D

Neil_E
16th November 2009, 14:48
And where does gammon come from? :D

Tesco!!! :D

NitWit
16th November 2009, 15:02
The Lynx looks like Shower Gel, Click and Africa. Found it here (http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.pc.index).

newish2this
16th November 2009, 20:50
Thanks to hukd:)

1 kg vine tomatoes = 99p
Large cucumber = 25p
Avacado = 29p
500g Brussell sprouts = 29p
500g chantenay carrots = 39p
Bag of 3 mixed peppers (red, yellow + green) = 59p

numpty
17th November 2009, 11:24
don't forget the cheap bacon 69p for 200grams!

Jude1234
24th November 2009, 16:17
1.5 litre apple juice for 49p,
pastrami 99p for 120 g,
penguin 9 pack 50p

numpty
24th November 2009, 16:34
from monday 30th nov
21 pack walkers crisps ?1.99
bisto best 350gr ?1.29
wyke farm mature cheddar 600g ?2.50
lean steak mince 500g ?1.79
Belgian choc pralines 250g ?1.39
premium bourbon vanilla ice cream 1l ?1

melroccan
24th November 2009, 17:41
from monday 30th nov
21 pack walkers crisps ?1.99
bisto best 350gr ?1.29
wyke farm mature cheddar 600g ?2.50
lean steak mince 500g ?1.79
Belgian choc pralines 250g ?1.39
premium bourbon vanilla ice cream 1l ?1

and the Express coupon is valid till Monday...

frexy
3rd January 2010, 10:04
Got a frozen goose in Lildl the other day and had it on new Years day, very nice it was too.
?14.99 will see if they have anymore.

fluffybunny2
11th January 2010, 10:30
Pampers large packs ?8.98 for one or 2 for ?10 at Lidl wef 11/1/10

Just saw this on HUKD . If/when they're on offer in Tesco they're 2 for ?13 so pretty good imo

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index.htm

Hector
25th January 2010, 13:57
For all the fans of Lidl's Goody Museli, its back on offer this week, starting today (25 Jan) ?1.09 for 750 gms, both varieties Luxury Fruit (green bag)or Luxury Fruit & nut (blue bag).

del01
28th January 2010, 13:50
For all the fans of Lidl's Goody Museli, its back on offer this week, starting today (25 Jan) ?1.09 for 750 gms, both varieties Luxury Fruit (green bag)or Luxury Fruit & nut (blue bag).

Thanks for this I lurve this museli it's the best I've tasted in a long while :D

smitheim
31st January 2010, 20:30
I did a Lidl shop today, v impressed at amount I got for ?29! ;) good bargains included peppered salami 100g @ 66p, tasty looking peppered ham 100g @ 69p (these were on promotion) and I always pick up the chilled tortellini with ham& cheese filling @ 65p/250g pack - equivalents in tesco for these three are at least double the price! I am now enjoying a little drop of their 'cimarosa' Californian Zinfandel rose, v nice for ?3.49! :D similar to gallo zinfandel I would say, without the price tag x

carismacab
5th February 2010, 12:26
Mrs CC and daughters are liking the Cien pro vit shampoo & conditioners at 79p a bottle they say it seems as good as any.

G

janegreen
5th February 2010, 19:50
4 tins of Heinz beans = ?1.50
6 cans pepsi (max/diet etc)?1.09

carismacab
6th February 2010, 02:20
500g of Fresh Scottish Beef Mince ?1.50... bargain price and much less fatty than tesco value!

numpty
10th February 2010, 14:16
From mon 15th feb

21 bags of walkers crisp ?1.99
goodfellas pizzas ?1.18
nescafe gold blend 200g ?4
gammon joints 1kg ?4
pork loin joints 500g ?3
gammon steak 2x 170g ?1
bacon 2x 200g ?2
other bacon 200-250g ?1.50
ariel 28 wash ?5
own brand fruit shoots 12x 330ml ?2.75
domestos 750ml 50p
dove hand cream 75ml ?1.29
nestle mini kitkat smarties 332g ?2
always ultra 20/24/28/32 pack ?1.48
herbal essences 400ml ?1.70
lynx showr gel ?1
lynx spray ?2.25
macleans 100ml ?1.20
aquafresh mouth wash 600ml ?1.49
ragu 500g ?1
john west tuna 3x 185g 3.70 each or 2 for ?3
stella 4x 500ml ?3.39
mini chedders 12 pack ?1.14
beef pastrami 120g 99p
mussels in sauce 450g ?1.49
utterly buttery 500g 59p
2 lamb shanks 750g ?4.99

Second Born
13th February 2010, 16:49
A new Lidl has opened not too far from me, so of course I had to call in.

I got a 2.5k bag of potatoes. The sign by the spuds said they were marked down to 50p, which I was quite happy with. But the till only charged me 25p. Even better!

Betty Boo
13th February 2010, 21:03
I know it's early but my Lidl have flake,mini eggs and cadbury creme easter eggs for only ?1 each.

walter2003
14th February 2010, 19:14
Pencil Sharpener ?2.50

happyally
15th February 2010, 09:09
We had two lidls in Weston. The best was nearest me but a few weeks ago, (and it had only just shut down for refurbishment/enlargement; the builders were in - some very nice young men in hard hats if I remember correctly ;)) then during the early hours one night the place went up in smoke! Suspected arson, but also rumous of gas canisters. Who knows? Not quite burnt to the ground but will take a lot longer than the six weeks closure we were expecting. The other Lidl is a lot further away and not so nice. I miss it already.

frexy
15th February 2010, 10:00
I find Lidl s can vary enormously,had a new one open near us before Christmas but not as nice as the old one I sometimes went to.

Second Born
15th February 2010, 19:52
Yes, they do vary a lot. I've been in some very smart newer ones that are much cleaner than the tatty old one I usually visit. But I still kind of like the grubby one!

Will probably switch to the new one that has just opened, simply because it's loads nearer to home.

Second Born
20th February 2010, 18:06
From Monday 22 Feb:

24 rolls Charmin ?7.99
30 tabs + 30 tabs extra free Finish All in 1 ?5.00
22 Fairy non bio liquitabs ?4
550g Kan-Pur Garden ready meals ?1.50
750g Green Grocer mixed frozen veg ?1
2x350/370/390g Tratoria Alfredo stone baked pizzas, ham and mushroom, veg or spinach ?1.50
400g Newgate roast dinner ?1
2x500g Newgate cottage pies ?1.50
320g Reef Crest MSC Fishcakes ?1
360g Ocean Trader cod fillets in sauce ?1.50
8x500ml Buxton still natural mineral water ?1.50
200g Nescafe gold blend ?4
570g Heinz ketchup ?1.25
3x185g John West tuna chunks in brine 2 for ?3
2x400g McVities Digestives ?1.75
500g KP original salted peanuts ?1.39
300g KP dry roasted peanunts 89p
250ml Lynx revitalising shower gel ?1
1l Flash one for all
2l Parazone thick lavendar bleach
750ml Domestos 24 hour original bleach
500g Ocean Trader cod or haddock fillets
400g unsmoked middle bacon ?1
200g Chorizo extra ?1
400g quiche, cheese, onion and chive or lorraine ?1
500g Utterly Butterly 59p
6 pack Pork Farms mini pork pies ?1.49
Pork Farms medium pork pie ?1
160g Pilgrims Choice mature everyday cheddar slices 89p
300g Mull of Kintyre extra mature Scottish Cheddar ?1.69
1l Ribena blackcurrant squash ?1.35
6x330ml 7Up ?1.09
15x275ml Grolsch premium lager ?7.50
80 tea bags + 80 extra free Tetley tea bags ?1.99
250ml low calorie cooking sprays ?1.39
4 pack Pork Farms Bowyer's recipe sausage rolls ?1
6 pack Pork Farms vintage Melton Mowbray mini pork pies ?1.50

Weekend meat deals - 25-28 Feb:

340g Fresh British beef lean frying steak ?2
1.7kg Buxted original British butter basted fresh whole chicken 2 for ?7
700g pork spare rib chops ?2.89

Second Born
27th February 2010, 18:27
From Mon 1 March:

Pepsi or 7Up 2 litre 78p
Blossom Hill 75cl Signature Blend Califorinian Wine 3 for ?9.99
Chicken ready meals 550g ?1
Lasagne with fresh pasta 1kg ?2
8 quarter pounders 908g ?2
Stone baked ham and mushroom pizzas 2x350g ?1.50
Filled Yorkshire pudding 385g ?1
Haddock or cod fillets 540g ?2
2 cod fillets 360g ?1.50
Chicken and mushroom pot noodle 95g 59p
J20 Orange and passion fruit 12x275ml ?5.99
Walkers French fries or monster munch 10 pack ?1
McVities Penguin mini rolls or cake bars 10 pack ?1
Barratts sweets dolly mix, fruit salad and Black Jack, Refreshers gums 190g 79p
Plenty white kitchen roll 8 rolls ?4
Haribo tangtastics, starmix, kiddies super mix 300g ?1

colman
3rd March 2010, 21:00
noticed in Lidl leeaflet this week they have some fruit bushes on offer these include blueberry an red currant if anyone is interested...

DIVA1977
4th March 2010, 11:26
Just seen posted on HUKD 8 rolls of plenty ?4

fairygirl06
20th March 2010, 20:39
Next weekend (27th/28th) these are 49p in Lidl.

polkadot
22nd March 2010, 22:22
packs of 6 pepsi max, pepsi or lilt ?1.09

cycling stuff- various quality- the padded shorts didn't seem to have much padding on but the shoes apparently have had quite good reviews for the price (think they were about ?12?)- don't know from who though! worth a look if you cycle.

Betty Boo
6th April 2010, 22:24
Lidl had peanut butter for 49p when i was in there today. Smooth and crunchy varieties were included.

magnolia
9th April 2010, 09:35
Lidl had peanut butter for 49p when i was in there today. Smooth and crunchy varieties were included.

Oooh must check this out as I usually buy this at 99p to make peanut butter butties to feed my badgers!

Shimmer
16th April 2010, 18:18
In lidl today; San Marco pizza cheese & tom 345g scanning at 59p woo hoo - bar code ends 038889. Price listed shows ?1 in store so not sure if glitch or they forgot to put offers up, so may also work on the other flavours.

penfold
20th April 2010, 16:19
Popped in today (now that Mr T isn't taking ff I am seriously shopping around!)...was quite suprised and impressed and picked up a few bargains;

mackies vanilla ice cream - ?1.97 for 2 litres
3 frozen stonebake margherita pizza for ?1.49
cucumber 29p
500g clover ?1
750g carrots 39p
750g red onions 39p
Thick sliced bread 47p
giant cornish pasties 49p
garlic soft cheese 49p
12 100g sachets of cat food for ?2.00 (can't remember brand)

Lots of fishing, garden, cycling and BBQ stuff on special. Also some ladies and gents ski jackets and pants (think the pants were ?14.99)

Prices, in general were very good and I was able to get virtually my whole shop in there.

However, wasn't too impressed with the checkout system (no packing area at the till) - fine if you've only got a few things or there are 2 of you but no use AT ALL if you are there by yourself with a full trolly :-(

Also found there were no straps on the child seats on the trolley...not ideal with a wriggly 11mth old.

Betty Boo
20th April 2010, 19:37
The Mackies vanilla ice cream is sooo yummy!!

penfold
20th April 2010, 20:29
The Mackies vanilla ice cream is sooo yummy!!

mmmm, it certainly is! Just had some with cinnamon caramel wafers (99p for 10)...lush! :)

Mamzie
20th April 2010, 20:37
your not supposed to pack at the tills hun, thats why theres no area. You just put shopping in back in trolley and go behind or to your car to pack.

I tend to buy cases there, or stack shopping into boxes to just lift up and down.

avstar
21st April 2010, 16:23
your not supposed to pack at the tills hun, thats why theres no area. You just put shopping in back in trolley and go behind or to your car to pack.

I tend to buy cases there, or stack shopping into boxes to just lift up and down.

Aldi's the same too, learnt the hard way to put all the heavy stuff at the front of the till conveyor belt cos otherwise your eggs get squashed when bottles of pop get flung in your trolley on top :shocked:

Saying that tho its a v fast system, no hanging around at the tills like normal supermarkets, it's become a bit of a challenge now to keep up with the checkout operator when doing a full shop :D

microjan
27th April 2010, 21:05
Went this afternoon, and thorght i would post that they have up to 40% of bacon/gammon.

2 gammon steaks reduced from ?1.89 (i think) to ?1

Gammon joints reduced from ?4.99 to ?3

The back bacon was also a good , but i cant remember the price.

Sorry i don't know when these offers end, but all had good long shelf life on them if you wanted to stock up, or freeze

Useful for the spend and save coupon in the paper on Thursday.

i have always found their gammon to be very tasty either boiled or roasted :D

Second Born
1st May 2010, 14:57
Some good prices on bits to help bring your total up to ?30 if you have one of the coupons:

Pepsi or 7UP 2 litre 79p
Gelatelli Classic Ice (choc ices on a stick) choco almond, strawberry crisp, choco vanilla or choc crisp 6x120ml ?1.50
Goodfella's pizza deep spicy chicken or thin chicken Provencal ?1
6 tortilla wraps 39p - 1 and 2 May only

And of course the 4 pint milk at Lidl is only ?1.09 as usual.

myajane
2nd August 2010, 12:58
Hiya, just thought I'd add this, as I went to Lidl yesterday. First time ever! we decided to use the moc in the mail. Was well impressed!!
These are the good deals we bought, sorry I really dont know when they end, didnt think of looking :confused: will in future promise :love:

heinz beans 4 + 2 free = ?2.16
Quorm chicken pieces = ?1.84 2 for ?2.00
Muller biscuit corner x 6 packs = ?2.88 BOGOF so 12 for price
Homepride pasta bake = ?1.00
HP BBQ sauce = ?1.00
Red kidney beans = 20p
Plenty kitchen roll x 8 = ?3.45

Dont know if they were all offers but we were really pleased with them so thought I'd let you all know x

myajane
7th August 2010, 20:51
Few more bargains today but said while stocks last for some items

pepsi 6pk 330ml -?1.25
Heinz beans 4pk - ?1.49
Iceburg lettuce - 29p
Robinsons squash 50p

Hope this is helpful and will probably add more over next few weeks as quite pleased with their prices!!!! And Mr T lost my loyalty when OR if he changed deals 4 x value :(

ploverpalace
7th August 2010, 21:56

pepsi 6pk 330ml -?1.25
Heinz beans 4pk - ?1.49
Iceburg lettuce - 29p
Robinsons squash 50p

Hope this is helpful and will probably add more over next few weeks as quite pleased with their prices!!!! And Mr T lost my loyalty when OR if he changed deals 4 x value :(

My local had 4+2 free of the Heinz baked beans for ?1.49 :D

Also had Tyhoo tea bags (80) for ?1

Edindevon
7th August 2010, 21:59

Heinz beans 4pk - ?1.49

It's worth taking on board that as posted on HUKD, many stores still have the packs with 50% extra free. My local store had the 4 packs in the canned goods section, but there was a pallet of the 6 packs near the tills.

Edindevon

penfold
7th August 2010, 22:34
1kg tubs of utterly butterly for ?1.49

scrumpyjane
24th August 2010, 10:26
Available from thurs 26th Aug;

8 x 2l bottles of Pepsi max for ?6 = 75p a bottle,

2 x Blossom hill signature or californian for ?7,

12 pack orange @ passion fruit J20 ?5.99,

18 packs of Hula hoops, Skips or Nik nacs ?1.49,

Foxs 18 packs of Rocky bars ?1.15,

15 pack of Becks beer ?9.

Second Born
18th September 2010, 18:07
Branston baked beans 4 pack for ?1.

Nouvelle loo roll two 4 packs for ?2.

Gelatelli choc ice on a stick (Lidl's version of Magnum) box of 6 for ?1.49.

Second Born
25th September 2010, 18:19
Some good deals at Lidl, and even better if you're using the News of the World ?5 off ?30 coupon.

Free range eggs 85p for a box of 6.

Nouvelle loo roll still two 4 packs for ?2.

Robinsons no added sugar fruit drink 1 litre 2 for ?1.

Cathedral City mature cheddar 400g for ?1.74.

Fin Carre premium dark chocolate bars 100g 2 for ?1.

Monster Munch 10 pack for ?1.

newish2this
25th September 2010, 18:28
And i bought pack of 6 muller light yogurts for ?1.20!!!!!
Worse part is I'd just come out of sainsburys and had paid ?2 for 4:(

Beej
25th September 2010, 21:44
Voucher for ?5 off WYS ?30 each day this week in the Daily Star, todays coupon valid until October 3rd. HTH

sprokit
28th September 2010, 10:33
As the Daily Express and The Star are both doing ?5 off coupons for Lidl - has anybody been able to use one of each on a ?30 shop?

tiger
28th September 2010, 10:54
As the Daily Express and The Star are both doing ?5 off coupons for Lidl - has anybody been able to use one of each on a ?30 shop?

I doubt it because the staff look at the coupons before scanning them. I think they would only let you use one.

sprokit
28th September 2010, 11:11
I just wondered as they both have different bar codes

tiger
28th September 2010, 11:50
No harm in trying to use both I suppose.

Beej
2nd October 2010, 15:40
Branston Baked Beans 4 pack, ?1

tiger
2nd October 2010, 16:09
None of the Branston beans left at my local store the other day. I probably should have gone earlier in the week. I wanted a couple of the ?5.99 flanelette sheets but they'd all gone as well.

happyally
2nd October 2010, 21:05
Branston Baked Beans 4 pack, ?1

Someone today said that branston beans were better than heinz. What do you think Beej? Are they worth getting. ?1 for 4 is a great price.

I have always had a huge loyalty to heinz only because have bought cheaper brands in past and for me there is nothing much worse than finding a hard bullet like bean which you often get in cheaper brands. Thats got to be up there in my top ten of yukky things.

Tiger - my neighbour bought some of the flanalette sheets, they weren't all that - you haven't missed out on much.

Mamzie
2nd October 2010, 21:22
I love Branston Beans, much nicer than Heinz and we look out for these to be on offer now. Def worth a ?1 gamble to see if you like them as well, xxx

tiger
2nd October 2010, 21:23
Thanks Ally. Glad I didn't get them.

I've bought Branston Beans before on offer and they are fine. No bullets in them. I can't stand that either.

VeryTrying
2nd October 2010, 21:30
Having bought Heinz beans all my life, trying different makes and some own brands occasionally, I tried Branston when they launched.

They are dee-lish-us. Do try them for yourself because they taste a bit more grown up than the others, and good quality too.

Beej
2nd October 2010, 21:45
Branston Baked Beans are the best but the Spaghettie is absolutely awful (now where is that throwing up smilie?)

happyally
3rd October 2010, 19:07
seems like votes all round for branston. Will give them a try. thanks for that. x

Matty17r
3rd October 2010, 20:19
I too love branston beans - bought lots of the tesco own when they were half price recently and they are hanging about in the cupboard. Seems to taste very sweet and soily! Anyone else noticed this - thought about taking them back?

Ladyshopper
3rd October 2010, 20:58
Branston beans are gorgeous. Much prefer them to heinz. Will be taking a trip to Lidl tomorrow, hopefully they'll have some left so I can stock up.

VeryTrying
3rd October 2010, 21:16
Spreadable Lurpak 500g is about ?1.75. In Tesco it's ?2.80.

penfold
1st November 2010, 20:06
25p bag red onions
1l bottles of robinsons orange/blackcurrant squash 69p
400g blocks of mature cheddar ?1.34
500g blocks of pilgrims choice ?1.99
utterly butterly 500g 75p
lots of frozen christmas nibbles and goodies 2 for ?3
Lovely looking frozen beef wellington ?8.99?
Stuffed turkey joints ?5.99
frozen whole turkey crowns ?9.99
'zombie' bottles of fanta orange or apple 59p 2l

Edindevon
6th November 2010, 11:06
For anyone who isn't already aware, there's some good half price offers at Lidl this weekend. The EV Olive Oil is a particularly good deal. Picture courtesy of DDTTAA on HUKD.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww24/PEDEGG1/IMG_0048.jpg

Edindevon

Betty Boo
6th November 2010, 21:13
These offers sold out quickly today but they should be restocking tonight.
They are open until 9pm tonight so go tonight or first thing tomorrow or they will be gone again!

Second Born
31st December 2010, 11:28
It's worth checking your local Lidl for marked down Christmas goodies.

Mine had nets of foil wrapped chocolate balls for 49p, spiced biscuits for 49p and lots of other half priced treats like chocolate Santas and chocolate covered gingerbread.

missmeggie1
3rd February 2011, 13:15
Three bottles for ?9.99, choice of:

Australian Chardonnay or South African Cabernet Sauvignon.

I don't drink wine myself but my mum says these are lovely and a good buy.

winebuff
3rd February 2011, 13:27
Thanks for posting this. I'm, going to Lidl tomorrow to get some bits to add to my main shop .
Got some friends coming at the weekend and my wine stocks are very low.:(
got the 3 for ?10 n Asda last week, so might try the lidl ones for a change.
Mt T keep sending me emails trying to get me to order online.:p
You think it would have clicked by now, that no extra points= no wine:confused:
i only ever ordered from them when i got the 500 pointers in the wine mag.

missmeggie1
3rd February 2011, 14:14
Saturday and Sunday only - 5/6 Feb.

400 g of fresh british diced pork - ?1.24
(normally ?2.49)

Sweet Mango - 39 p each
(normally 79 p)

Milk and Plain Chocolate Butter Biscuits - 57 p

Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500 mls - ?1.42
(normally ?2.84)

VeryTrying
3rd February 2011, 14:20
I'll certainly give the mangos a go. Food pundits recommend that fruit and vegetables be used "when in season".
I recommend they be used "when on offer".

carismacab
3rd February 2011, 18:42
Cheap mango... will be on my shopping list too.

Thanks.

G x

tiger
9th February 2011, 16:23
I bought a box of Finish Powerball 56 tabs for ?3.99 today.
According to Martin's money tips the offer ends today. Lidl offers ending today (http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/10054.htm)

I also bought 1.5kg Oranges for ?1.49 and 1kg lemons for 87p. I'll make lemon curd which is very quick and easy to make and delicious.

missmeggie1
10th February 2011, 07:09
Saturday and Sunday only:

12 Meat Balls 340g pack - 84p (normally ?1.67)

Cherry Tomatoes 250g - 39p (normally 79p)

Pack Grated Cheese - 64p (normally ?1.29)

Tomato Pasta Sauce Original or with mushrooms - 530g - 37p (normally 75p)

missmeggie1
11th February 2011, 14:25
In Lidl's this morning and noticed a couple of other good buys:

1 kg of chicken breasts (quite large ones) - normally ?5.99 - now ?4.99

Large jar Nescafe 200 g plus 100 g free - ?3.79.

Pack of red onions 750 g - usually 59 p, now 39p.

Cushelle toilet rolls - 24 pack - usually ?9.98, now ?6.99.

Parazone bleach normally 89 p. - two for ?1.00

99redballs
12th February 2011, 23:50
if anyone bakes cakes- castor sugar 1kg 89p , and icing sugar is only 54p 500gms (80p in t's)

elainemn
13th February 2011, 08:14
HAd the meatballs for tea last night & they were yummy.

Homer J Simpson
13th February 2011, 10:12
Cushell loo roll ?6.99 for 24 rolls (down from about ?10).

missmeggie1
13th February 2011, 10:15
I sometimes do 2 packs of the meatballs, when cooked put into a pasta sauce cooked for about 5 mins with a few extra mushrooms/chopped up courgette/chopped up peppers). Cook some wholewheat pasta penne, drain off and place in an overproof dish, stir in the meatballs and sauce and cover with grated cheese mixed with little wholemeal breadcrumbs, and bake in the oven for a short while.

Eat half, and freeze half for another day to microwave for a quick meal.

Yummy

suziq
13th February 2011, 11:51
ooo sounds nice but without the cheese for me
went in yest for the famous 2.99 dozen roses, jeez they looked 99p worth so left em alone!
did get lovely tee shirts for england rugby for 6.99 ish i think

Second Born
13th February 2011, 16:13
if anyone bakes cakes- castor sugar 1kg 89p , and icing sugar is only 54p 500gms (80p in t's)

I do loads of baking and always buy my caster suger at Lidl - so much cheaper and it's still the big brand name.

Also their medium free range eggs are only 85p for half a dozen. They vary a bit in size, some are definitely large not medium, but at that price I'm happy to put up with some size variation.

missmeggie1
14th February 2011, 13:49
Two Lidl buys from today (I think until Wednesday evening):

Mango 49 p (was 79p)

Avocado 29p (was 49p)

missmeggie1
17th February 2011, 07:07
Saturday and Sunday only - (19th and 20th February)

Valley Spire Vintage Cheddar - 400 g - ?1.44 - (really good buy)

Fresh Pork Loin Steaks - 480 g - ?1.49

Pack Spinnach - 250 g - 49p

Apple Juice - 1.5 litre carton - 46p

missmeggie1
17th February 2011, 13:52
Starting today in Lidl's, three bottles of Australian wine for ?10. The offer is on until next Wednesday evening.

Choice of Cabernet Sauvignon or Sheraz Cabernet Sauvignon.

missmeggie1
23rd February 2011, 13:30
This Saturday and Sunday only:

Fresh British Been Lean Frying Steak 340 g pack - ?1.14
(This is fine cooker in the slow cooker)

Crownfield Special Flakes with Red Fruit 425g pack - 84p

British Baking Potatoes - 68p per kg.

missmeggie1
23rd February 2011, 13:38
Starts tomorrow until next Wednesday:

Diced Chicken Breast or Mini Fillets 375 g pack - ?1.99

Pilgrims Choice Extra Mature 500 g. - ?2.99

Ace Vitamin Drink 1.5 l carton - 59p.

Avocado 34p

Granny Smith Apples 1 kg. - 99p

Formil XXL (100 washes) Biological Powder 8.5 kg. - ?8.99

8 Plenty Kitchen rolls - ?3.99

Unsmoked Rindless Back Bacon Rashers 250g - 79p.

Nescafe original 200 g jars - 2 jars for ?6.00

Golden wonder crisps 20 pack variety - ?1.99

Penguin biscuits 9 pack - 79p

Variety of boring cleaning products - none of which struck me as being a particularly good offer, perhaps the Ariel Actilift 20 washes - ?2.99 and Flash All purpose cleaner with Fabreeze or One for All - 1 litre bottle - 99p

From next Thursday they are doing 'A Taste of Scandinavia' products by Sodergarden.

Second Born
2nd April 2011, 16:15
Pork loin steaks 480g are ?1.49 today and tomorrow.

missmeggie1
2nd April 2011, 17:33
Also today and tomorrow:

Half-price twin pack of soft mansize tissues (100 per pack) - 87p instead of ?1.75.

Flash one for all cleaner or all purpurse cleaner with Fabreeze 1 litre - 99p instead of ?1.98.

Half price cucumbers - 34p instead of 69p.

Q10 Anti-wrinkle max nght cream - 99p instead of ?1.99

The 'Plenty' kitchen rolls are on offer until next Wednesday - 8 pack - ?3.99 from ?5.99

missmeggie1
6th April 2011, 14:18
9th and 10th April only:

Fresh Beef Lean Steak Mince 500 g - ?1.24

Cherry Plum Tomatoes 250 g. - 54p

Ace Vitamin drink 1.5 litre - 49p

Parazone thick bleach 2 litre bottle - 99p.

missmeggie1
14th April 2011, 07:09
Sat and Sun only:

Iceberg Lettuce - 34p

Fresh Lean Diced Steak 400 g - ?1.34

John West Wild Red Salmon - ?1.49

Medium Mature Cheddar - ?1.19
(usually 400 g size, but size not on advert).

missmeggie1
28th April 2011, 06:56
Pork barbecue glazed spare ribs 500 g (was ?2.99) - ?1.49

4 x Branston Beans 410 g - (was ?2) - ?1

Fresh Rocket 125 g - (was 99p) - 49p

Red Peppers each - were 69p now 34p

(not been able to get cheap peppers anywhere for ages)

VeryTrying
28th April 2011, 22:32
Thanks for posting these, MissMeggie. I'll be out first thing Saturday for some ribs for the barbie.

I'd forgotten there were any other shops in the world but Tesco :D
Nice to get back to real life!

missmeggie1
28th April 2011, 22:39
Now it's back to paying for shopping - I think the best weekend offers lately have been the 400 gms strong cheddar, around ?1.34 and the 500 gms lean steak mince, usually around ?1.29 or ?1.34, great for spog bol or chilli. Tesco's best offer on the lean mince is 2 for ?5.

Second Born
30th April 2011, 13:21
For anyone who doesn't have a freezer full of pizza from DTD, Lidl currently has Goodfellas deep pan pizzas - cheese or pepperoni - for 99p.

missmeggie1
5th May 2011, 07:16
Weekend offers, 7th and 8th May

Chicken Mini Fillets or Diced Chicken Breast - 375 g pack - ?2.99 down to ?1.49.

Daz Mandarin and Lime Splash Washing Powder 2.856 kg pack - ?7.49 down to ?3.74.

Pack of Lemons - 79p down to 39p.

New offers from today until next Wednesday:

3 bottles of Chilean Pedro Jimenez Wine - ?9.99.

9 pack of Taxi Biscuits - 79p.

Whole Cucumbers - 79p.

missmeggie1
12th May 2011, 07:02
Saturday and Sunday, 14 and 15 May

Vintage Reserve Cheddar Cheese, 400 g pack - ?2.89 down to ?1.44.

British Beef Mince, 500 g pack - ?1.99 down to 99p.

Whole Water Melons - ?3.69 down to ?1.84.

McVities Chocolate Digestive Biscuits, 400 g pack - ?1.53 down to 76p.
Milk or Dark Chocolate

Wine offer from today, until next Wednesday

3 bottles Blossom Hill Italian Signature Wine - Red or White - 3 for ?9.99.

Second Born
12th May 2011, 13:07
Glad to see the cheese offer. We've just about finished our last DTD Lake District cheddar (only managed to get three), so this is really welcome! Thanks for posting.

suziq
13th May 2011, 12:47
grumpy face, my plum tree still hasnt sprouted!

Second Born
14th May 2011, 12:40
Also this weekend only, 400g strawberries for 99p.

Don't know if that's a bargain or not, but they looked and smelled delicious.

missmeggie1
14th May 2011, 13:26
Just tried the Vintage Cheddar on Toast, very nice it was too, especially at that price. Glad I bought 10 packs!

suziq
14th May 2011, 17:48
ooo 99p strawbs! :)

Matty17r
14th May 2011, 18:34
Just got 3 packs of cheese and a punnet of straws from lidl. Strawberries are from spain but look nice and there is 500g in the pack - in the other four supermarkets its 440g I think - every little helps.

missmeggie1
18th May 2011, 18:13

Fresh British Pork Chops, 700 g. ?3.49 down to ?1.74.

Fresh Vine Tomatoes - per kg - ?1.99 down to 99p.

McVitie's Jaffa Cake Bars - 5 pack - ?1.30 down to 65p.

Californian Walnuts - 200 g - ?1.89 down to 94p.

missmeggie1
25th May 2011, 14:17

Fresh British Chicken Breasts 540 g pack ?3.99 down to ?1.99

Galia or Cantaloupe Melon - ?169 down to 84p each

McCoys Ridge Cut Classic Variety Crisps 6 pack - ?1.70 down to 79p.

Also from Thursday for one week, 3 pack of mixed peppers ?1.59 down to ?1.

missmeggie1
2nd June 2011, 04:43

Beef Lean Steak Mince 500 g pack - ?2.49 down to ?1.24.

Cherry Vine Tomatoes 300 g pack - ?1.39 down to 69p.

1.5 litre carton Ace Vitamin Drink - 99p down to 49p.

Second Born
4th June 2011, 22:13
Lidl has Lake District cheddar 350g for ?1.99 at the moment.

missmeggie1
8th June 2011, 19:37
Rump Beef Steak 21 days matured - 400 g - ?3.49

Plums - 500 g pack ? 69p

Cherry Tomatoes Pack 250 g - 49p

Blossom Hill Italian Red or White wine - 2 bottles for ?7

8 pack fruit shoots, Blackcurrant & Apple or Orange - ?1.75 per pack

2 litre bottle Vimto Fizzy Drink - 79p

Box Nescafe Cappuccino, original, unsweetened, decaffeinated or skinny - ?1.25

Salaam Basmati Rice - 5 kg pack - ?4.99

Bold 2 in 1 Lavender & Camomile Powder 2 kg pack - ?3.99

Muller Little stars yogurt 100% extra free - ?1.45 per pack
(6 x 85 g + 6 x 85g)

missmeggie1
8th June 2011, 19:40
Saturday and Sunday, 11th and 12th June

8 British Pork Sausages, Cumberland, Lincolnshire or Pork - ?1.49 down to 74p

British Spring Onions - 59p down to 29p per bunch

4 pack of Branston Baked Beans - ?2 down to ?1

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, Cranberry Classic, Cranberry Light or Cranberry and Raspberry flavours, 1.5 litre carton - ?1.85 down to 92p

missmeggie1
15th June 2011, 13:40
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th June offers:

Fresh British Pork Loin Steaks - 480g pack - ?2.99 down to ?1.49.

Fresh British Spinach - 250g pack - 99p down to 49p.

KP original salted peanuts - 500g pack - ?1.99 down to 99p.

5 pack x 250ml cartons Orange Juice - 99p down to 49p.

Thursday, 16 June until 22 June offers

Pack 3 mixed peppers - ?1.59 down to ?1.

Ross frozen fish pie - 320g - 79p.

Chicago Town Deep Dish Pizza - 2 pepperoni or 2 cheese - ?1.62 down to 99p.

Flash all purpose cleaner - 1 litre - ?1.88 down to 94p.

Ariel Biological Liquid 1.5 litre - ?4.49 down to ?3.49.

Pampers baby wipes (56-64 wipes) ?1.99 down to 99p.

Heinz 4 pack Cream of Tomato Soup 4 x 400 g. ?2.99 down to ?1.99

missmeggie1
23rd June 2011, 06:59
25th and 26 June only

Red Peppers - 79p down to 39p.

McVitie's Rich Tea or Digestives - 300/500 g packs - 94p down to 47p.

Cooked Mussels in White Wine Sauce 450 g. ?1.99 down to 99p.

Nectarines 1 kg. ?1.99 down to 99p

1.5 litre carton Apple Nectar - 79p down to 39p.

missmeggie1
29th June 2011, 19:00
Got my Lidl leaflet in the paper today, I didn't realise that the weekends offers were different in different parts of the country, so this is what is on offer Manchester area:

Fresh British Pork Chops 700 g pack, ?3.69 down to ?1.84

Fresh Vine tomatoes per kg, ?1.99 down to 99p

Fresh Mixed Peppers Pack of 3, ?1.59 down to 79p

Vintage Reserve Cheddar Cheese 400 g pack, ?2.89 down to ?1.44

Fox's Crunch Cream Biscuits 200 g - golden or chocolate fudge 75p down to 37p.

missmeggie1
29th June 2011, 19:11
Utterly Butterly Spread 500 g - ?1.80 downn to 89p

British Celery each 69p down to 50p

24 pack Cushelle ?9.98 down to ?6.99

British Chicken Leg Quarters 1 kg pack ?1.99 per pack

9 pack Orangina (9 x 330 ml) ?2.49 per pack

Walkers Classic Variety Crisps 18 pack ?2.99 down to ?1.99

Penguin Cake Bars or Mini Rolls 10 pack ?1.50 down to 99p

Bachelors Savoury Rice mutlibuy - 4 packs for ?1.20

9 pack McVitie's Penguin Chocolate Bars ?1.40 down to 99p

Matty17r
29th June 2011, 20:49
Thanks missmeggie for keeping us up-to-date with lidl's offers. I rarely get there but if I see something tempting I will make sure I go.

missmeggie1
29th June 2011, 21:02
Can say that the vintage cheddar is very good, especially for that price.

penfold
29th June 2011, 22:37
Can say that the vintage cheddar is very good, especially for that price.

That was the one which caught my eye - love using vintage for mac cheese as you don't have to use as much :)

missmeggie1
6th July 2011, 14:06
Offers for weekend (North West area)

Fresh British Beef Lean Steak Mince 500 g pack - ?1.34.

Watermelon each - ?1.84.

Gale's Blossom Honey squeezy bottle 340 g - ?1.32.

Italian Balsamic Vinegar - 500 ml - 49p each
(choice of Balsamic de Modena, Rosso or Bianco)

missmeggie1
28th July 2011, 06:55
30th and 31st July only (North West offers)

Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese 400 g pack - ?1.34

Pork Loin Medallions 300 g pack - ?1.39

Punnet Nectarines 1 kg pack - 99p

McCoys Ridge Cut 6 pack assorted pack - 85p

Block Milk Chocolate with Almonds 100 g packet - 22p

Matty17r
28th July 2011, 10:06
Don't forget everyone cheese is cheaper than tesco's buy one get two free and similar to smart price toilet roll works out cheaper 10 rolls (250 sheets) - can't remember price!

missmeggie1
28th July 2011, 13:57
3 x cheese in Lidl works out at ?4.02 - ?4.29 in Tesco for 3.

Lidl is maybe closer to some, than Tesco, and vice versa.

The club card points alone are not enough of a pull now to go to Tesco.

avstar
1st August 2011, 15:51
Called into Lidl this morning for milk and bread and bought a bottle of the Lidl perfume that's been in the newspapers 'Suddenly Madame Glamour' for ?3.99.

Whilst the name is pants the perfume is actually really nice, smells much more expensive than it is and came out better than Chanel Coco Medemoiselle in blind tests, bargain! :clap2:

missmeggie1
3rd August 2011, 13:43
Saturday and Sunday Only

Cured Pork Loin Joint with Honey & Mustard or Mixed Pepper Topping 500g pack - ?1.99.

Fresh vine Tomatoes - 99p per kg.

Flash Strong Weave Wipes - 60 wipes pack - 90p.

Selections Crisps 150 g pack - Thai Sweet Chilli, Chicken with Lemon & Thyme, Oriental Red Curry or Vintage Cheddar & Red Onion Chutney - 49p

missmeggie1
10th August 2011, 14:10
Saturday and Sunday only

Fresh British Beef Lean Steak Mince 500 g pack - ?1.34

Loose Red Peppers - 39p each

Utterly Butterly - 500 g tub - 90p

Vitafit 1 litre carton apple juice - 49p.

Couple of other good buys on from Thursday, 11th - Wednesday, 17th August

6 Gold Lay Fresh British Extra Large Eggs - 69.

Aunt Bessie's Frozen Spotted Dick, Jam Roly Poly or Toad in the Hole - 99p per pack.

Sarsons Worcester Sauce - 49p per bottle.

1 kg pack of white onions - 50 p. per pack.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk, Caramel or Fruit and Nut - 230 g size bar - ?1.25.

missmeggie1
17th August 2011, 20:22

British Pork Loin Steaks 480 g pack - ?1.49

3 pack mixed peppers ? 74p.

Lucozade 1 litre bottle ? Orange flavour ? 99p

Microwaveable Rice, 250 g pack ? 39p
(Long Grain, Egg Fried, Basmati or Pilau)

missmeggie1
25th August 2011, 18:42
Half Price Weekend Offers

Cooked Chicken Breast Slices (chargrilled or tikka flavour) 200 g pack ? 99p.

4 Red Thai Pork Loin Steaks 400 g pack ? 99p.

Discovery Plain flour Tortillas 8 pack ? 79p.

Grated Cheese pack mixed or light 200 g. pack ? 74p.

Sweet & Crunch Salad Pack 400 g. ? 50p

missmeggie1
31st August 2011, 18:52
Half price weekend offers

1 kg pack of chicken legs - ?1.32 per pack

British spinach 250 g pack ? 49p

Branston baked beans 4 pack ? 4 x 410g ? 87p.

Vitafit apple juice 5 x 250 ml cartons ? 49p.

VeryTrying
31st August 2011, 20:10
Thank you, Miss Meggie, for your weekly postings :D

missmeggie1
31st August 2011, 20:50
You're welcome VT. I think some of the weekend bargains are really good buys, I am just lucky that I have 3 Lidl stores within a 3 mile radius and another on the way to my mum's.

missmeggie1
7th September 2011, 13:51

Fresh British Beef Lean Diced Steak 400g pack - ?1.34.
Fresh Baby Potatoes - 1kg pack - 49p.
Hula Hoops Variety Pack - 18 packs x 25g - ?1.39
Milk Chocolate Bar (30% coca solids) 100 g. - 19p.
1.5 litre carton Orange Juice - 56p.

Thursday, 8th to Wednesday, 14th September

Utterly Butterly 500 g - 89p.
750g Red Onions - 39p.
Pointed Cabbage - 39p each.
Ovaltine - original, chocolate or white malt - 300 g. - half price ?1.19

missmeggie1
14th September 2011, 13:53

2 pork shanks (750 g) in Pink Peppercorn sauce or Apple & Cider Sauce - ?1.99

British Spring Onions - 29p per bunch

26 pack of Finish Powerball - ?3.75

Medium Mature Cheddar - 400 g pack - ?1.19

missmeggie1
13th October 2011, 20:49
Lidl Saturday and Sunday weekend specials:

700 g pack of pork chops - ?1.89

750 g pack of red onions - 33p

18 pack of assorted Hula Hoops - ?1.49

50ml pot moisturising cream (two different ones) half price at 99p.

Couple of other good buys from today for a week:

250 g pack of salted and roasted cashew nuts - ?2.15 per bag or 2 bags for ?4.00

1 kg pack carrots - 39p

750 g pack of leeks - 79p

missmeggie1
20th October 2011, 14:14
This Saturday and Sunday offers

Pack Pork Loin Steaks 480 g. - ?1.64

Pack New Season Clementines - 79p

2 x pack of Thirst Pockets - 74p

Vintage Reserve Cheddar pack - 400 g. - ?1.44

missmeggie1
27th October 2011, 07:18
Saturday and Sunday only

375g pack chicken breast - ?1.49

1 kg baby potatoes ? 49p

Bag of Smarties or Mini Kit Kats (288g/332g) - ?1.34

1 litre carton Multi Vitamin Fruit Juice ? 49p

If you spend ?30 in store, you can get a pack 24 Cushelle toilet rolls for ?4.99 on presentation of the voucher on the back page of the food offers leaflet.

Second Born
27th October 2011, 20:06
Saturday and Sunday only

375g pack chicken breast - ?1.49

1 kg baby potatoes ? 49p

Bag of Smarties or Mini Kit Kats (288g/332g) - ?1.34

1 litre carton Multi Vitamin Fruit Juice ? 49p

If you spend ?30 in store, you can get a pack 24 Cushelle toilet rolls for ?4.99 on presentation of the voucher on the back page of the food offers leaflet.

The small print on the coupon says "Minimum spend of ?30 applies, which may include the Cushelle at full price before the voucher is redeemed at the till."

So if you get the Cushelle at ?9.99, you only need to spend another ?20.01 to meet the minimum spend and get your ?5 off. :clap2:

missmeggie1
10th November 2011, 17:43

Pork Chops 700 g pack - ?1.89

2.5 kg King Edward Potatoes - 74p

McCoys 6 pack Ridge Cut - 85p

Ocean Spray, 1.5 litre carton - classic, light or cranberry and raspberry - 89p

missmeggie1
17th November 2011, 07:32

400 g pack of Rump Steak, 21 days matured - ?2.14

200g pack Mature Blue Shropshire Stilton - 74p