PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Criminal Justice?

Waterfall
8th October 2009, 22:56
Wow what a brill prog and on everyday.. am glued to it.. what do you think the twist is?.. I have an idea.. interested in anyones views

pookienoodle
9th October 2009, 07:55
I missed the first bit of the first episode,
I am enjoying it though.

ukmonkey
9th October 2009, 08:14
I was watching it for a bit last night, I NEVER watch things like this, but found it quite gripping, gonna try and watch them all on iplayer today or tomorrow. How many have there been??

melroccan
9th October 2009, 08:42
I think the twist will be she actually is crazy and the husband was looking after her not abusing her, she will win the case and the daughter will be returned to someone who is actually insane. Maybe I've been reading too much p d james!!

Waterfall
9th October 2009, 09:11
I think the twist will be she actually is crazy and the husband was looking after her not abusing her, she will win the case and the daughter will be returned to someone who is actually insane. Maybe I've been reading too much p d james!!
I toyed with this idea but the rape and drugs bit doesnt quite fit that scenario.. ooo cant wait till tonight...

boysmum
9th October 2009, 09:12
I have been watching, but taped last night and will be taping tonights as away for the weekend so will be catching up on Monday,

Be interesting to see what the twist is.

Waterfall
9th October 2009, 14:36
I think there is going to end up being a paedophile ring - with Joe, the dodgy policeman and Joes friend.......I think Ellla is blocking out the fact that she has been sexually abused by her father.....Juliet cant speak about it because then it will become real for Ella.......
well just guessing............

charlie123
9th October 2009, 14:41
That's a good one.

Siaron
9th October 2009, 17:41
I need to watch last nights - came home earlier to watch it only to find that we'd no electricity! Now have to hope that DD gets to bed early enough because I really don't want to wait until Sunday night to watch it!!!
xx

bootsalebargains
9th October 2009, 17:53
I've taped them all so I can watch them all in one go tomorow

Siaron
9th October 2009, 19:29
Wow bsb - I'd love a free five hours to do that!!
xx

YooHoo
9th October 2009, 20:28
I only watched the first one and it scared me. I had nightmares on Monday night about it:o I'm such a wuss. I hate watching really tense dramas, I seem to spend most of the time doing this:behindsofa::D Would love to know the ending though.

Mosaic
10th October 2009, 00:31
It was actually a very sad ending - she was going to kill herself with the knife but couldn't at the last minute because of her baby & in a moment of madness knifed her abusive husband instead (no more than he deserved) the judge setenced her to 5 years for manslaughter so she was parted from her teenage daughter & her baby was taken away. Another 3 lives ruined by one man!! makes you think - this could actually have been real :( Brilliant drama.

heatherks
10th October 2009, 01:24
just reminded me it was on ...was out tonight at a concert and missed the last part .. will have to catch up on iplayer

YooHoo
10th October 2009, 09:49
Thanks Harginbunter. I'm glad I didn't watch it now, too sad. I don't think I could have coped:lol:

Waterfall
10th October 2009, 09:58
It was actually a very sad ending - she was going to kill herself with the knife but couldn't at the last minute because of her baby & in a moment of madness knifed her abusive husband instead (no more than he deserved) the judge setenced her to 5 years for manslaughter so she was parted from her teenage daughter & her baby was taken away. Another 3 lives ruined by one man!! makes you think - this could actually have been real :( Brilliant drama.

It something similar did happen to someone who worked with me. He was having an affair with his sec. To cut a long story short it drove his wife mad. The wife stabbed the sec to death while she was at work :eek: and went to her husband covered in blood saying we will be alright now because I have killed her.

Wife got 4 years in prison. Sec had two children, wife had 4 so 6 kids left without a mother :(. This was around 1994/1995 and was in the national news.

Siaron
10th October 2009, 21:13
Absolutely fantastic drama - such a sad ending but unfortunately could be all too true.
xx