PDA

View Full Version : Most Haunted Live

goo_chick
24th October 2009, 12:38
So who is all going to be watching Most Haunted Live tonight?

really looking forward to it as enjoyed the last live show they did and hoping we will be in for some really scary moments over the next 8 nights...will have my candles lit, lights off and cushions ready to hide behind !! :H44:

:H70:

goo_chick
24th October 2009, 13:10
Just spotted this on MH website;

Most Haunted Live October 2009
Eight Faces Of Evil
The scariest & biggest paranormal show on TV is back. Most Haunted Live. The show starts on 24th October for 8 nights (8pm-Midnight). Yvette and the team will be on a mission to unmask the Eight Faces of Evil.

Our live audience will be taking a much more active role in proceedings than ever before. They and the audience at home will witness experiments on the grand scale, some never before seen on television. We will attempt a s?ance, in front of our live audience, of such mammoth dimension that if contact is made, no one will miss it. There is a dark criminal undertone to event this year involving gruesome murders, hordes of brutal hangings and twisted torture. The team will visit seven vigil locations all of which tell a bizarre grim tale, one of a wife murdered and chopped to pieces another of a woman locked in a tower and left to rot and we follow the final journey of witches on their sorry trek to the gallows.

microjan
24th October 2009, 13:10
can i join you Goo?
what time is it on?

microjan
24th October 2009, 13:12
lol, you posted just as i did :D

goo_chick
24th October 2009, 13:30
can i join you Goo?
what time is it on?

Will be recording strictly come dancing and will watch x factor tomorrow when it's repeated.

Looking forward to MH tonight :D

sweepy
24th October 2009, 13:58
Ohhh thanks for that i didnt realise it started this weekend i will be watching from behind the sofa of course lol.
sweepyxx

mhoc
24th October 2009, 13:59
Where is it from this time???

Siaron
24th October 2009, 14:01
I'll be watching but only if DH will watch it with me! I'm a scaredy cat and having our own resident ghost my imagination is always working overtime!
xx

sweepy
24th October 2009, 14:04

Just looked on website doesnt say.
sweepyxx

mhoc
24th October 2009, 14:06
Just looked on website doesnt say.
sweepyxx

I was thinking it was Hack Green but I have no idea why I have this idea in my head

(underground secret bunker in Cheshire)

sweepy
24th October 2009, 14:12
They dont always tell you do they where they are until the first night.
sweepyxx

goo_chick
24th October 2009, 17:43

Northwest England somewhere, have heard they could be visiting Lancaster Castle where the Pendle witches had their trial !

Fingers crossed :)

jamsandwhich
24th October 2009, 18:12
I don't think I will get away with watching this - OH is not impressed:rolleyes:

Might have to watch it on catch up!

goo_chick
24th October 2009, 20:41
Here's hoping for a good night !!!

the new medium Chris seems really good :)

sweepy
24th October 2009, 21:12
I am watching it now they are at morecambe winter gardens. Wow it looks scarey i have tried to get tickets a couple of times when in manchester/cheshire but wasnt lucky enough.I tell you what i cant wait to see paul ogrady on with yvette soon that will be hilarious.
sweepyxx

NitWit
25th October 2009, 00:41
Well it was a good night but nothing much happened. Hopefully more will happen during the week. Thank God Brian has been relegated to the studio. I like the new guy.

I was suprised to see Phil on stage, I thought they all parted on bad terms in the early days. He has podged out a bit too.

sweepy
25th October 2009, 07:17
Phil has gone a bit chubbier i must admit i didnt recognise him at first. I always find it takes a couple of nights to get into it lets hope tonights is scarey lol.
Omg that poor woman fainting in the audience though and couple of the crew members felt sick etc.
sweepyxx

angelic
25th October 2009, 09:36
I missed the last hour so had to tape it, couldn't keep awake, lol :)

Whole Live is from locations in Lancashire, so no doubt the Pendle Witches will feature for Halloween - woohoo!!
Hoping it is Lancaster castle, Goochick ....

Blackpool is sure to be one night as Yvette and Karl are in the studio first before going to the venue so the places can't be too far from Morecambe where the audience is each night.

So pleased to see Brian isn't on the vigils, so can't stand the guy, really wish he wasn't on the show full stop as he is just so unbearable :(
Loving the new guy Chris and didn't see the early progs with Phil, but like him from what I have seen.

Here's to a good night tonight :)

jamespir
25th October 2009, 09:53
life or n ot its a setup

goo_chick
25th October 2009, 12:45
I missed the last hour so had to tape it, couldn't keep awake, lol :)

Whole Live is from locations in Lancashire, so no doubt the Pendle Witches will feature for Halloween - woohoo!!
Hoping it is Lancaster castle, Goochick ....

Blackpool is sure to be one night as Yvette and Karl are in the studio first before going to the venue so the places can't be too far from Morecambe where the audience is each night.

So pleased to see Brian isn't on the vigils, so can't stand the guy, really wish he wasn't on the show full stop as he is just so unbearable :(
Loving the new guy Chris and didn't see the early progs with Phil, but like him from what I have seen.

Here's to a good night tonight :)

I agree, Brian was terrible and glad he is not the medium in this year's live.

I think the new guy Chris seems really good, he still seems a bit nervous but I'm sure he will get more confident as time goes on

was a bit disappointing last night as nothing much happened, really looking forward to them going to different venues every night.
Hope it will be a good one tonight

glad Fred bat was back as the demonologist but really miss Lesley the historian and not too sure of the new guy?

goo_chick
26th October 2009, 09:18
Really enjoyed last night's show! :D

lots of good activity happening and loved the gruesome story behind it, he sounds a right evil b*****

thought it was funny when Chris said the spirit thinks Yvette is attractive, the look on her face !! :laugh:

Looking forward to see where they are heading tonight

microjan
26th October 2009, 16:20
wonder where Leslie has gone?

IS it me or does there seem to be adverts every 5 mins, i found it quite annoying last night, lol

goo_chick
26th October 2009, 16:31
wonder where Leslie has gone?

IS it me or does there seem to be adverts every 5 mins, i found it quite annoying last night, lol

I know what you mean about the adverts, very annoying !! :mad:

Lesley has left the show following the death of her mum, here is a message she posted on MH forum;

Not the same without her at all :(

SORRY IF AM A LITTLE WITH THIS NEWS

LESLEY SAYS GOODBYE TO MOST HAUNTED!
In August my Mother died, quite suddenly. As a result of her death I have decided to leave the shows as I feel I need to have a quite time of reflection and a chance to catch up with my Phd writing which is a considerable academic burden and takes some concentration and peace.
I will continue with my historic presentations in various guises such as Elizabeth 1st. and Mary Queen of Scots across the UK and Europe as I do now - about 200 a year! I will also continue to lecture in Universities and schools.
I am not sad about this decision as it is by my choice and the team and production crew have been so very kind and understanding about the situation.
I am not leaving my friends on the show as we have a personal as well as a professional relationship which will continue, with luck for many years to come. My particular thanks to the girls who have become like sisters to me, Yvette and Cath. I would also like to send my best wishes to Paul Ross and Julian Clegg who taught me a great deal about live television.
The professional historic community and site owners for locations have been fantastic and I have never had a single criticism from them just letters and emails of support for my work to bring as many people as possible to think about and appreciate history as a subject. To my colleagues in America who were so helpful with the research work there, thank you. I was dependent on the support of universities and historic groups to help me as American history is both complex and fascinating.
The paranormal community have frequently come to see me here at Tutbury Castle and I know this will continue. The paranormal interests me as a subject but history is, and will remain, my passion.
I have worked across America, flown across the great hills of Transylvania and have been able to visit and film in some of the most amazing sites on the planet. Not necessarily as mind-blowing as live television, without a script knowing what I am saying is being seen and heard in scores of countries across the world.
Please give whoever follows me on the show your kind support and I send that person my very best wishes for success.
Now to my fans and supporters, I owe a debt of gratitude goes to Stacie Whittaker who runs my fan sites and sifts and forwards messages to me personally to answer. To the number of men and women who have signed up to university and college courses both full and part-time to study history as a result of us working together and the show inspiring them, thank you ? it has been a privilege ? keep up the studies! To the rest of you who have been so kind to me, please do continue to stay in touch. They are a number of programmes I am in that you have not seen yet and with all the repeats, I will hardly seem missing ? only on the live shows.
To my overseas fans I send you my affectionate best wishes. I have a particular group in Australia who keep asking me to visit and I am pleased to announce that I hope to come out for an appearance at some point in 2010.
I will not miss see my self on television as I never watch myself and never have done having appeared in a number of BBC and ITV programmes before I started working on the show. I will continue to act as a historical consultant to BBC radio 4 and Television history programmes.
Do remember I am an English History Reformationist. I study and understand change, which can mean a whole range of new opportunities opening up.
Some people have asked me if I plan to come back as a ghost and appear in programmes then. My answer is I have no desire to hang around in dark and dirty cellars and attics in the hope a group of people will come with a ouja board and a glass tumbler so I can tap and moan and spell a few words out. No thanks, I have a date in heaven with Queen Elizabeth 1st. which is booked to last for 100 years, I have also ordered some designer wings?.
Love to all?
Lesley Smith
P.S. I also have a new book out in the early summer next year, which is not about history but a horror novel called ?The Weeping?. If you would like a signed advanced copy do please get in contact

microjan
26th October 2009, 16:41
thanks for that Goo, shame about her mum, but what a lovely statement, i did enjoy her when she went on live investigations, her screaming was so funny.
I wouldn,t mind trying to get tickets for the new live show i am a sceptic, but some of it i find so funny :D

angelic
26th October 2009, 19:46
Tonight looks to be in Morecambe again - a nightclub, antiques centre and I think a third place.
Techie director (aka OH) has the laptop up with the webcams page and this is what it says about the venue(s) for tonight.

I really miss Lesley as she was so passionate about the historical info and I have to say the new Dr Whateverhisnameis doesn't impress me with his inane grin every time the camera goes to him.

Sign up with SRO audiences if you fancy getting a chance of applying for tickets next time, MJ :)

goo_chick
27th October 2009, 11:34
Tonight looks to be in Morecambe again - a nightclub, antiques centre and I think a third place.
Techie director (aka OH) has the laptop up with the webcams page and this is what it says about the venue(s) for tonight.

I really miss Lesley as she was so passionate about the historical info and I have to say the new Dr Whateverhisnameis doesn't impress me with his inane grin every time the camera goes to him.
Sign up with SRO audiences if you fancy getting a chance of applying for tickets next time, MJ :)

I agree, I really miss Lesley

it's not the same without her and not liking the new guy at all, he has such a smug grin !!
Fred seems to to do the job anyway so not sure why they need to new guy

I have signed up with SRO audiences, would be great to be part of the audience in the next live they do...we could make it a pts gathering! :D

NitWit
27th October 2009, 13:34
TBH I was not a huge Lesley fan, but the new guy makes me giggle as he reminds me of David Walliams :heh:

microjan
27th October 2009, 16:00
Thanks angelic will sign up now.

could you imagine us at a MH PTS meet ? doesn,t bere thinking about.

Found it a bit boring last night

angelic
27th October 2009, 16:15
Love the idea of a MH PTS meet :D Maybe next time...

I couldn't keep awake again (medication :() last night so taped the last 1.5 hours, not watched it yet as had a busy day.
I think the adverts sent me to sleep, just how many ad breaks were there??
It was just too long waiting on the vigil part which I don't think started until 9.45pm :(

It was misty over Pendle Hill today :)

goo_chick
27th October 2009, 16:20
Love the idea of a MH PTS meet :D Maybe next time...

I couldn't keep awake again (medication :() last night so taped the last 1.5 hours, not watched it yet as had a busy day.
I think the adverts sent me to sleep, just how many ad breaks were there??
It was just too long waiting on the vigil part which I don't think started until 9.45pm :(

It was misty over Pendle Hill today :)

Do you live near Pendle Hill?

what's it like there, is it quite spooky?

The first half of last night was ok, they done a ouiji board and 'jake' came through again! :eek:
So Fred thinks it's all going to kick off this week ! (hopefully)

The 2nd half was quite boring, I was struggling to keep awake and up early for work so turned it off arounf 11.50pm

I think we should all sign up for tickets and if we are lucky arrange a MH PTS meet up !! :D x

microjan
28th October 2009, 03:17
i have ordered 4 tickets for thir next live investigation :D

goo_chick
29th October 2009, 14:46
Looks like they are visiting Ashton Memorial tonight :)

sweepy
29th October 2009, 16:40
I didnt watch it last night i was watching tru blood will make sure i stay up tonight.
sweepyxx

goo_chick
30th October 2009, 17:47
So the Pendle witches are back !! :eek:

Really enjoyed the show last night when they were in the Three Mariners pub as there was so much happening and felt so sorry for Chris when he fell down!

Was a bit disappointed though after they done the experiment at the memorial place then went back to the studio after it ! :mad:
They should have stayed around for a bit to see what would happen, looking forward to the last 2 shows :H70:

:H44:

sweepy
30th October 2009, 21:58
My friend watched it last night and text me shall we do a vigil one day. I said on my list of things to do before i am 50 them realised i am old lol.
sweepyxx