PDA

View Full Version : My Story.

Deedee
26th October 2009, 20:58
Evening all,

I know lots of you know that I have been slimming for the past 12 months, well I thought you might like to see the story, as it may or may not appear in the local papers to me.

Mods, I hope it's ok to put the link to the blogspot it's on, It's just it's laid out there quite nice, I did try to upload it here, but it was having none of it.

http://slimwithdee.blogspot.com/

The reason I wnat to share it with you all, is just to remind you of what a fabulous community we have here,
The weight loss thread has kept me going through thick and thin, and you all have a part to play in me seeing this through! LOVES you all:love:

ooo and edit: The before pic was truley hideous on purpose! lol

markat
26th October 2009, 21:05
You (and that dress) look stunning - well done hun, xx.

Twinks
26th October 2009, 21:07
Dee - we are all sooooooooo proud of you hun - well done and keep up the good work x

morrice255
26th October 2009, 21:11
Congratulations Dee - you look fantastic. I have lost 4 stone but am still a size 18!! Renewed determination for Xmas though - starting "winning weigh" which is run through my work on Friday so hopefully another stone off by Xmas.

Hope you got to keep the dress!!

vikki
26th October 2009, 21:15
Well done Dee :love: you've done amazing and are a true inspiration to us over on the WL thread and I've lost count of the amount of times you've had me in stitches. I just wish I could get to your meetings!
You look completely amazing now but........ god girl I have to agree yes that before pic is totally HORRIFIC :shocked:

Deedee
26th October 2009, 21:16
ty Morrice, lol, are you on the Weight loss thread?

Dolly Daydream
26th October 2009, 21:18
you look stunning hun, well done you xx

muddles
26th October 2009, 21:19
OMG!!! hun you look fantastic .....very very well done :clap2:...and good luck with your new career :hug:

princesskerry
26th October 2009, 21:26
You look fabulous, well done you. :clap2:

northantblue
26th October 2009, 21:28
You look fab well done and best wishes on your new career.

Miss Wetwipe
26th October 2009, 21:30
WOW DEE!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing story and you look stunning!!!!!!! :hug:

newish2this
26th October 2009, 21:30
Dee, you look amazing. Well done you:)

lovesabargain
26th October 2009, 21:34
WOW, well done Dee, you look great in that dress, hope youre going to be taken somewhere special to celebrate!
& good luck with your classes, what an inspiration you'll be x

tiger
26th October 2009, 21:34
You look fantastic. Good luck with the new career.

shoppaholic45
26th October 2009, 21:37
Wow dee you look amazing. You have shown me that it is possible to lose weight, and given me motivation to get my diet back on track.

Deedee
26th October 2009, 21:37
Ahhhh, I've run out of rep now! boooo!

Lovesa, I am planning (if I can get it) to wear it to the 50th anniversary dinner of the Porthcawl Lifeguard club, my SDad (died recently) was one of the founding members, and the family are all going along with a lot of old friends, SDad wouldn't have seen me looking like this since I was a teenager (and never that classy!) So hopefully I will get it! fingers crossed.

Gizmos
26th October 2009, 21:39
we done darling - you've done really well - good luck with the job

boysmum
26th October 2009, 21:43
You look great well done and good luck with the new slimming group

Deedee
26th October 2009, 21:45
Thanks Giz chick, ♥ Your site and it's members are the ones who saw me through it! mmmmwwa --- btw, still want at least another 1st off!

lovesabargain
26th October 2009, 21:45
Ahhhh, I've run out of rep now! boooo!

Lovesa, I am planning (if I can get it) to wear it to the 50th anniversary dinner of the Porthcawl Lifeguard club, my SDad (died recently) was one of the founding members, and the family are all going along with a lot of old friends, SDad wouldn't have seen me looking like this since I was a teenager (and never that classy!) So hopefully I will get it! fingers crossed.

Ahh how lovely, hope you have a wonderful time
& if there's any spare seats... i wouldnt mind going to the lifeguard club dinner ;);)!!!!!

Deedee
26th October 2009, 21:47
It won't be baywatch hun! lol Well maybe it will be after a few Gin gins:D

DIVA1977
26th October 2009, 21:48
Well done Dee you now look as beautiful on the outside as we all know you are on the inside :clap2:

Donpacifico
26th October 2009, 21:49
Dee you look like a dancer on Strictly Come Dancing in that dress. Stunning xx

mutley muppet
26th October 2009, 21:49
Wow Dee, you look amazing.:love:
I honestly woudn't recognise you were the same person as the "before" photo!

What an inspiration you are and it is lovely that you are going to be helping others!:clap2:

MM x

Deedee
26th October 2009, 21:53
oooo dear, I have tears in my eyes now!

mummum123
26th October 2009, 22:02
wow dee you look fab, congratulatlions on your success,

andylaine
26th October 2009, 22:28
wow Dee, you look amazing, well done hon and good luck with the class. I love reading your posts, they always give me a lift if Im a bit fed up. Im sure you will inspire everyone at you classes the same way. wish I lived nearer Id be one of the first through the door!!!

misscharlie
26th October 2009, 23:10
WOW, well done you look gorgeous!!

suzie3441
26th October 2009, 23:16
WOW well done Dee. You look stunning in that dress.

Maverick
26th October 2009, 23:17
Well done Dee you look fabulous, keep it off.
I am so ashamed of myself lost five stone, and its all back on, and I look horrible, was thinking of getting my bum back down to WW.......

Coupon-madder
26th October 2009, 23:24
Well done Dee, you are an inspiration!

I had lost nearly 2 stone at Rosemary Conley but in recent weeks I have put a few pounds back on and am not near my goal yet, going the wrong way now!

But you give me hope that I can carry on losing again over the winter.

You look GREAT. Good luck with your new career hun! :clap2::love:

goodevans
26th October 2009, 23:52
Well done indeed :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Truly inspirational :)

You look fabulous :)

Must start my diet very soon...........:o

lizzie18
26th October 2009, 23:53
WOW ! well done and thanks for sharing, you have done amazing !!! xxx

Scottishmum
26th October 2009, 23:54
Congratulations Dee, what a fabulous story.

I can imagine a little of how you are feeling right now, having only recently become a Cambridge Diet Counsellor. I have a bit of a similar story on the Cambridge Diet Website but don't want to post my link as it will give my identity away to certain watchers, as it has my name and telephone numbers on it.

Good luck with your class. I have just started seeing clients this past week and I'm loving it!

far canel
27th October 2009, 00:14
All I can say is well done Dee, and your blog made me well up with tears.
Getting soft in my old age.

Deedee
27th October 2009, 08:11
Maverick; Don't you DARE feel like that!! :nono: YOU know you can do it, so lets DO IT! --- gerr over to the weight loss thread :D

Coupon-madder; You too hun, come on, I have turned myself from someone who would just get lashed up (drunk) to be happy when out of a night (or on MSN lol) to someone who can't wait for all the things I can do at Chrimbo.

And for the first time, there WILL be pics of me for Christmas, and for my Son to see when he is older!

Tuckerpoo
27th October 2009, 08:46
Well done Dee. You look fabulous:clap2::clap2::clap2:

angelic
27th October 2009, 09:15
Wow, well done Dee and the best of luck with your new job :)

salsa
27th October 2009, 09:20
dee you look absoloutely B**** amazing, HUGE well done. I used to dip into the weight loss thread and go to SW but havent kept it up, your results can show over time what can be achieved.

You've done great girl - good luck with your new career as well !!:D

scrumpyjane
27th October 2009, 09:30
You look fantastic Dee :clap2:. Thanks for all the advice and support you give us on the weight loss thread. You inspire and encourage us no end and you will do a great job being a consultant i've no doubt x

Maverick
27th October 2009, 09:32
I know Dee I started the weight loss thread here when I lost the five stone a few years back, its such an amazing feeling to lose all that pesky weight. You look amazing! Might drag myself down there tonight as there is a new class in the village.

clockwatcher
27th October 2009, 09:42
Go for it, Mav!

gilly4
27th October 2009, 09:48
What a difference. Very well done and good luck with the SW club.

joload
27th October 2009, 10:13
Dee you have done soo soo well you are an inspiration - I am doing WW at the mo but the last couple of weeks I have lost track - too many invites out for food too many birthdays - but your pictures have kicked me up the butt to get moving again.

Well done you!!

Poundsinbucks
27th October 2009, 10:16
Well done Dee, you look fab!! Good luck with the new job, I'm sure you will be an inspiration to many :D.

Poundsinbucks x :)

sweepy
27th October 2009, 10:18
Dee what can i say you truely look amazing i am soooo pleased you are going to be a consultant and help others with there weight loss.
sweepyxx

big momma
27th October 2009, 10:20
well done ,you look great + good luck with your class xx

Ladyshopper
27th October 2009, 17:18
You look fantastic, well done you!

I hate piccies of me, so would struggle to find a "before" picture as I delete them all as I think they're so hideous.

It just go's to show what you can achieve if you keep your motivation going, something I am struggling with yet again at the moment for various reasons.

Anyway, you look amazing!

Deedee
27th October 2009, 17:21
LS, there were none of me at my biggest, I made my SD take those for me the week I started SW, I knew I'd be motivated and determined to get a nice pic, and that I would have a dramatic before and after shot!

I can't wait not to hide from th ecamera this Chrimbo! ♥

Made in Devon
27th October 2009, 19:33
You look incredible Deedee.... well done xx

wwcrazy
27th October 2009, 19:37
Dee you look incredible. So much so you have inspired me to just check online to when and where the next ww meeting is and I am off to start my journey all over again.

Well done and thank you for sharing:)

Deedee
27th October 2009, 19:45
I will never tire of saying thankyou --- Thankyou xxxx mwa, mwa...

Glad I've inspired you ww, you can do it! :clap 2:

pammy
27th October 2009, 19:46
wow you look amazing! well done hun x

spareshoe
27th October 2009, 20:09
well done dee, you look like a star. Good luck in your new job x

DEE01
27th October 2009, 20:23
Hi

Well done you look lovely and are a true inspiration to others.

glorious
27th October 2009, 20:29
Well done you!!!

Siaron
27th October 2009, 22:39
Well done Dee, you look amazing! I hope that everything goes ok for you next week - I'm sure it will!!
xx

morrice255
27th October 2009, 23:13
Hi Dee, no, not on weight loss thread. Have taken up part time studying so no time to eat these days :)

sunflower
27th October 2009, 23:25
You are an inspiration- I have fallen off the wagon lately and my weight is creeping back up. I want to be able to wear a dress like yours and look that good.

Poppyfields
27th October 2009, 23:46
wow dee ...ok I am off to my local group on Thursday and will blame you totally!!

carebabe
28th October 2009, 02:29
well done dee what an inspiring example to us all. good luck with your new venture xx

rach109
31st October 2009, 19:50
I have tears reading that !
you have done so well Dee and look faaaaabulous in that dress dahling! :love:

My SIL did similar,lost loads of weight then went on to run her own Rosemary Conley franchise

Hope your classes go well

x

tyroleandancer
31st October 2009, 22:41
Congratulations Dee you look fabulous :)
Good luck with your new venture

Highland_Lass
31st October 2009, 23:13
You look absolutely fab. Well done.

SuzyWoo
1st November 2009, 08:00
You have done so well Dee, and I know have had ups and downs but I'm proud to see you have stuck with it and are an inspiration! xx

Deedee
3rd November 2009, 22:34
:pops in: papping my pants for tomorrow (first group) I did suggest to my manager that perhaps if I had a few Gin gins first I will be brilliant, and If not, I wont care anyway! lol, thank ook she thought it was funny! lol

Nighty night all ♥

rach109
3rd November 2009, 23:07
Gd luck hun ,you will be fab :love:

x

tyroleandancer
3rd November 2009, 23:08
Good luck Dee you can do it without the tonic ;)

Twinks
3rd November 2009, 23:12
Good luck Dee you can do it without the tonic ;)

What just the gin:behindsofa:, seriously Best Wishes for tomorrow hun - you will be one fantastic consultant x:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Deedee
4th November 2009, 08:30
FANKS everyone!

I'll let you all know how it goes.

:love you all:

Freebird
4th November 2009, 08:35
You'll be fab - if you weren't so far away, I'd come and cheer you on!!! :cheer2:

x

MrsTom
4th November 2009, 09:23
Wishing you the best of luck for your first class today. i'm sure you'll be fine!!!!

muddles
4th November 2009, 09:32
Good luck hun..:hug:.you'll be fab...and have a well earned G & SLIMLINE T .......after class lol xx

Dolly Daydream
4th November 2009, 09:35
Good Luck hunny xxx

janice mac
4th November 2009, 11:28
wow Dee you look fantastic. Well done!! Good luck for tonight.

missstroppy
4th November 2009, 11:31
Wow !

clarer0110
4th November 2009, 14:05
Well done Dee, you have done fantastic!! xxxx

angelbee
4th November 2009, 14:37
Well done and good luck for tonight.

Deedee
5th November 2009, 12:29
Well, I did it,
I am absolutely boggled atm though, feels like I've been on the gin! I didn't I swear!

Anyhoo, not as busy as I hoped, only 22 signed in... but I am grateful tbh, I don't think I could have coped with any more! lol

Onwards and upwards as they say!
Bring on the new members next week!

I did tell everyone last night, "If I have forgotten something, don't worry, you won't die! lol"
Room was really buzzy, and everyone stayed for group....that can only mean one of two things,
1/they were genuinally interested
2/ they wanted to watch the fool at the front! :D

tiger
5th November 2009, 12:38
:lol: Dee. I'm sure it was because they were interested.
You've broken the ice now. It will be easier next week.