PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool pleasure beach

meemo38
28th October 2009, 22:57
Now we have booked our B&B can anyone tell me if theres any offers on for pleasure beach, i havnt been to Blackpool for years and am shocked that on their site it says its a fiver just to get in...me and hubby dont do rides, but we have a 7 and 11 year old who may want to go in, their site quoted me 50...bearing in mind we wont get there till afternoon, and will be leaving early afternoon the following day they will only get a couple of hours or so to do rides.

WELSH-DRAGON
28th October 2009, 23:27
hiya :wave: I used clubcard deals when we went to the pleasure beach/park. We also used deals for ripleys, blackpool tower/blackpool zoo/tussauds.

welshy x

meemo38
29th October 2009, 00:00
Thanks hun, i would have done it through deals but we only booked today...for a night tomorrow lol, so no time to change any deals, i have managed to get some half price sealife vouchers on the brit trips walkers site with my points tho:D

beltabout
29th October 2009, 00:07
hi there just got in after being there today - on deals thankfully - the pricing has changed since we last went - five quid to go in and then wristbands at 30 for the day - think they are a bit cheaper on line - or individual ride tickets which were 1 each and most rides were 3 or 4 tickets and the big ones 6-8 so that works out pricey as well. The other thing that we were surprised at were the queues - have never been in october before but the wait for a lot of rides was 40-60 mins which was different to when we have been before. wristband were a bit cheaper after 5pm but not much

good time though and now off to bed with sore feet and happy kids

have fun

snowball2
29th October 2009, 09:09
We have just come back and we didnt bother with the pleasure beach, I decided before we went it was just too expensive, would rather go to a theme park for the money. We went with 3 kids 10, 6 & 20m. They all really enjoyed the tower, the circus was great. We spent over 6 hours in there. On the last morning we went to central pier paid 20 for 25 tokens and it was plenty to keep them all amused. bumper cars, big wheel, waltzers, and magic carpet type ride for the bigger two and mini wheel, ride on cars & carosel for the little one it was 2-3 tokens per ride but if they stayed on it was just 1 token for the next ride. Doughnuts and icecream to finish on the beach :)

Khufu
29th October 2009, 09:32
its better value to go on the pier and buy a wristband which covers you for all the rides on teh pier - with kids that age the rides are probably right for them - sorry I can't give you prices its years since I've been but DD1 just spent all day on the simulator with no queues she just sat in it and demanded the rides she wanted!

Spottiswoode
29th October 2009, 09:48
Now we have booked our B&B can anyone tell me if theres any offers on for pleasure beach, i havnt been to Blackpool for years and am shocked that on their site it says its a fiver just to get in...me and hubby dont do rides, but we have a 7 and 11 year old who may want to go in, their site quoted me 50...bearing in mind we wont get there till afternoon, and will be leaving early afternoon the following day they will only get a couple of hours or so to do rides.

If you search for Pleasure Beach online their website sometimes has offers. HTH

Khufu
29th October 2009, 11:35
The star might have some as well - they often have offers to get in free

heatherks
29th October 2009, 14:35
http://www.visitblackpool.com/site/autumn-campaign probably too late now but this website had some discounts for blackpool incl ..3 for 2 on pleasure beach valid till 8th november (had to sign up for it) and you get a code to buy online though