PDA

View Full Version : B & M Homestore in Nuneaton

janegreen
4th November 2009, 15:40
A friend told me a new B&M store opened in Nuneaton last week, where the old MFI used to be. Anyone been yet ?

frexy
4th November 2009, 15:50
A friend told me a new B&M store opened in Nuneaton last week, where the old MFI used to be. Anyone been yet ?

Lucky you.
We have one in our nextdoor town and I love it.
Make sure you buy when you see and dont count on going back for anything!
Lost out on anchovies and marzipan that way.
When its gone its gone[but not always :rolleyes:]

mhoc
4th November 2009, 17:04
A big ask but please can we have a B and M thread like we have for other stores when bargains are spotted?

There is also one in our next town and I have only been once. The strange thing is everyone says this, only been once when it opened.

clarer0110
5th November 2009, 09:10
Mum and Dad are off to the Nuneaton store this morning, apparently its like Home Bargains only much bigger:)

frexy
5th November 2009, 09:41
Mum and Dad are off to the Nuneaton store this morning, apparently its like Home Bargains only much bigger:)

Has more foodie things

Dominic
5th November 2009, 10:56
Has it changed its range in the last year then? When I last went to the Telford one I thought it was more housewares than food, although they had a good pet selection.

frexy
20th December 2009, 10:47
Anyone with a B&M near them, they have large jars of Noels Maraschino cocktail cherries at ?1,49
My fav and these still have stalk attached. :cool:

suesmith
20th December 2009, 23:13
i love b and m, always go when i visit my sister. its like home bargains in many ways iykwim

mhoc
23rd December 2009, 21:31
I found the hant warmer twin packs by the tills 79p - two round discs with something like a gel inside, snap the metal bit and thye warm up and they can be reheated - great for stockings. Also useful to have some in the glove pocket of your car as a just incase