PDA

View Full Version : "Don't Stop Believing !" Glee.. love it!

carismacab
17th January 2010, 18:42
I only heard this for the first time on the radio today. I'd missed the whole Glee thing. I'm on my second day of not smoking and was having a craving turn.

This came on and I kind of harmonised along... 9 year old daughter in the back on car joined in. It felt Fab and so apt. I can stop!! I Believe !!!

So:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9d28q_glee-dont-stop-believe_shortfilms

Can I dedicate this too anyone on PTS who hasn't seen it, and particularly to anyone struggling with any difficult life stuff at moment.

G x

jlvdiver
17th January 2010, 18:56
We love Glee...we saw the preview (first episode) a few weeks ago and recorded it and series linked the start of it this week. We play this bit over and over again. We have found that many of the children's friends are afraid to say they enjoyed watching...I suppose it might not be cool!

scrumpyjane
17th January 2010, 19:20
My girls have it recorded and keep playing it over and over and.............i'm getting sick of it lol!

salsa
17th January 2010, 19:23
love this song but don't know anything about Glee, thought it was a film, is it a tv show and if so when is it on & what channel, have i missed much? I presume it's about the kids that don't fit in at high school and in the "glee club"?

zoot
17th January 2010, 20:36
I sky + the first 2 episodes last monday and have to admit i have watched the first episode 4 times this week (!) (Did I really just admit to this?!)

scrumpyjane
17th January 2010, 20:44
love this song but don't know anything about Glee, thought it was a film, is it a tv show and if so when is it on & what channel, have i missed much? I presume it's about the kids that don't fit in at high school and in the "glee club"?

Its an Tv series, on E4 mostly but the 1st episode was recently shown on CH4 so if they are broadcasting the whole series on there you would have only missed the first episode.
Its about a varied group of teenagers who all have a passion for singing and convincing the rest of the school to join in.
HTH from scrumpys dd x

fairygirl
17th January 2010, 20:46
Me and OH really enjoyed this too! thought it was funny enough to keep us entertained between the cringy bits! OH said he was describing it to his best mate and suddenly realised how gay he sounded! lol

jlvdiver
18th January 2010, 00:33
They screened episodes 1 & 2 together and have repeated it several times over the week, it was on again this afternoon. It is like an older version of High School the Musical but with songs you know.
Watch it online if you missed out
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/glee/4od

NatsDad
18th January 2010, 01:41
Absolutely love Glee. Its a bit of a parody of High School Musical. It has already finished over here but they are going to make a second series.

carismacab
18th January 2010, 02:49
Just caught up with the two episodes I'd missed thanks to 4od. Enjoying it !

G