PDA

View Full Version : Over The Rainbow - Are You Watching It?

uklego
11th April 2010, 21:19
I am a MASSIVE fan of musicals and although I watched it for the first time last night, I am absolutely hooked. Is anyone else? I'm not sure who I want to win yet but was shocked when Bronte was voted off

Dominic
11th April 2010, 21:22
I think these things are too drawn out. Ok so they are down to 10, but only one eliminated?! Ffs knock out 2 or 3 and do it over 4 shows. It just gets a bit samey for me, if it was over fewer shows I might get more excited.

Polo
11th April 2010, 21:44
Moan moan moan Dominic :rolleyes: You don't like it cos its all singing and dancing lol.

I LOVE IT lol, missed last nights but enjoy watching it, still not sure about ALW and have no idea who is who, but I find it quite theraputic to watch and I don't have to concentrate or think about it :)

Neither of them deserved to be in the bottom two, they were both really good!

Dominic
11th April 2010, 21:52
Nope not moaning just saying.

Its like a lot of things, eg sport. I love it when it gets to the end of the competitions but the round after round early on..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

far canel
11th April 2010, 22:11
I think these things are too drawn out. Ok so they are down to 10, but only one eliminated?! Ffs knock out 2 or 3 and do it over 4 shows. It just gets a bit samey for me, if it was over fewer shows I might get more excited.

Its free advertising for weeks, Kevin Spacey complained about this when they did the first one.

Dolly Daydream
11th April 2010, 22:32
I am a MASSIVE fan of musicals and although I watched it for the first time last night, I am absolutely hooked. Is anyone else? I'm not sure who I want to win yet but was shocked when Bronte was voted off

I LOVE it, loved them all in fact, was sad to see Bronte go, thought her acting with the scarecrow was really good tonight

uklego
17th May 2010, 13:34
Down to the final 3 - who do you think will win?

I wold like to see Lauren as Dorothy and Dangerous Dave as Toto :D

obscure
17th May 2010, 13:48
I find Lauren really annoying - she keeps gurning like the Creature Comforts tortoise, not pretty! She also seems a bit fake and over the top when she is acting.

I am surprised Sophie has got through but like Danielle best.
Loving Dangerous Dave too :D

MissMolly
17th May 2010, 16:00
I was suprised Steph went last night, had wanted her to win...

Still not sure of the names lol but think maybe the younger dark haired one will win... I had liked jess too, but think perhaps she was a bit 'big headed'..

Is dangerous Dave one of the smaller dogs? Can't see how having a biggish one would work - bit heavy for Dotothy to tuck under her arm!:D

Taffyapple
17th May 2010, 17:58
I am rooting for Sophie - she comes from my Town and think she would make a great Dorothy - she is putting us on the map a real little star from Tonypandy :star-smiley::star-smiley: I also like dangerous Dave and Little Missy

tyroleandancer
17th May 2010, 21:40
I am rooting for Sophie - she comes from my Town and think she would make a great Dorothy - she is putting us on the map a real little star from Tonypandy :star-smiley::star-smiley: I also like dangerous Dave and Little Missy

A Clydach Vale girl here so would like to see Sophie win :) but I also like Danielle :)
Missy for Toto