PDA

View Full Version : amex premium number

99redballs
18th April 2010, 19:11
probably shouldn't be posting this here but were stuck in singapore with very limited internet connnection,
dose anyone know the overseas telephone number for BA amex premium plus? i need a call collect number?
we didn't bring the card out as we are too close to triggering the 2-4-1, but i belive it brings advantages like for instance, if the card was lost, or if you nned cash/travellers checks?
wee are standed in singapore and off to phuket tomorrow and we need cash!!!

Irishsmurfy
18th April 2010, 19:48
probably shouldn't be posting this here but were stuck in singapore with very limited internet connnection,
dose anyone know the overseas telephone number for BA amex premium plus? i need a call collect number?
we didn't bring the card out as we are too close to triggering the 2-4-1, but i belive it brings advantages like for instance, if the card was lost, or if you nned cash/travellers checks?
wee are standed in singapore and off to phuket tomorrow and we need cash!!!

UK Helpline no. for lost cards is 0044 1273696933

Hope that helps.

PS It might be best advised to have "lost" your card abroad rather than tell them you haven't got it with you or they may not help with cash/travellers cheques otherwise!!

Gizmos
18th April 2010, 19:55
only number on back of cars is 01273 576445

Irishsmurfy
18th April 2010, 19:59
I got the tele no. above from ringing the BA Amex Premium card centre and telling them my sister had lost her card abroad and how could she contact them lol.

After all - sometimes PTS feels like a right family!!!

99redballs
6th May 2010, 22:33
just thought i'd give you an update, we rang amex and told them we'd lost the card. and unlike the advert from years ago -with the man sunbathing on a beach and a waiter delivers his card to him on a silver platter-, the best they could offer us was delivering it to an office in bangkok (where all the trouble is) but we were on an island in Phuket miles away!!!!
Thanks for your help irish xx