PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Come Dine with me?

SuzyWoo
18th April 2010, 21:43
That Sam is odd, collecting her hair is a jar 'just incase' she ever goes bald? :eek:

Gizmos
18th April 2010, 21:51
yeah watcing it at the moment - bleurgh - but I have heard of anorexics vomiting in bottles / jars and keeping it as well ...

jamsandwhich
18th April 2010, 21:55
Was on the phone to OH when it started so will watch the first half on 4od later - seems a bit odd this one???

I applied to be on this series, they rang me and did a 1/2 hour interview at work - I didn't get through further but after hearing the experiences of someone who has been on the show, I am quite pleased now:D

princesskerry
18th April 2010, 21:58
I really like this show, not sure I would want to go on it myself though. The people can be so *****y, did you watch the episode the other day where the men kept the block of cheese in his trouser pocket to soften it up. :laugh:

SuzyWoo
18th April 2010, 22:04
Dave Lamb, who narrates it is just superb. I've noticed more shows trying to copy his style, but he is the original and best!

fairygirl
18th April 2010, 22:10
Dave Lamb really does make the show, wouldn't be half as entertaining without him. Me and OH were discussing this the other night, came to the conclusion that the only person we think could possible do it as well as him is Charlie Brooker, that really would be worth a watch!

princesskerry
18th April 2010, 22:37
Dave Lamb, who narrates it is just superb. I've noticed more shows trying to copy his style, but he is the original and best!

Yes I agree, we are always laughing at what he is saying. Genius!

tiger
18th April 2010, 23:55
Yes, I love his comments. :laugh:
Didn't watch it today though.

joaniemerc
19th April 2010, 16:00
Agreed. He's very "Harry Hill stylee". I wonder if some of the people are shocked when they see the programme back as he really does take the p*ss out of some of them.

poundgirl
20th April 2010, 19:31
Wonder why the first girl really pulled out on Sunday's programme?:der: