PDA

View Full Version : I've Just Lost My Virginity!!!!

uklego
9th June 2010, 09:58
Well, there's nothing like a good title to get your attention and seeing as you are reading this, I've obviously got yours ;)

I've just placed my first online home shopping delivery with ASDA and I would recommend it to anyone for the following reasons

1. Minimum shop spend is only ?25 and you can get ?5 cash back through Quidco :D

2. Their site is so much more user friendly than Tesco

I have been a supermarket tart today and I have home deliveries with both ASDA and Tescos (1000 point code -wahoo). I am currently in supermarket heaven as my son is 21 next month and there are SO many goods offers around on party drinks and snacks due to the World Cup :clap2:

Now do I slink off and look at Sainsburys and Waitrose ;)

DIVA1977
9th June 2010, 10:02
im glad it wasnt too traumactic, and that you no regrets. Because once you pop that cherry theres no going back :behindsofa:

microjan
9th June 2010, 19:49
mine popped years ago Diva lol, soon as T started playing silly games :D

cannyscot
9th June 2010, 22:32
I defected to Asda before xmas and in general the delivery was poor so I filled in a customer survey saying so and won ?250 of vouchers!!!-so fill it in when you get it.

But ... I then went to Asda a number of times to spend the vouchers -it was Easter by this time and discovered just how cheap some of their products were and we found some great Pizza for ?1 so Supermarket tart is defo the way to go!

Sainsbury's are very competitive at the mo especially for drink for a 21st so I'd keep an eye on the specials.

BritBrat
9th June 2010, 22:58
Did it hurt?

uklego
11th June 2010, 09:01
Certainly the online ordering was painless - I'll let you know how the delivery goes

Beej
11th June 2010, 16:38
Certainly the online ordering was painless - I'll let you know how the delivery goes

Have you got 9 months to wait then UK? ;);)