PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Jobmother ... oh my word!

bibbly
20th July 2010, 22:16
This is exactly what I do for a living ... not sure I'd be prepared to go and sleep at people's houses though :eek:

Polo
20th July 2010, 22:17
oh do you bibbly? I saw the trailer and thought it looked interesting, but forgot it was on!

bibbly
20th July 2010, 22:19
oh do you bibbly? I saw the trailer and thought it looked interesting, but forgot it was on!

Well I'm a Training Manager but still like to run courses too - employment training is my speciality, along with body language :) :)

zoebusher
20th July 2010, 22:20
This is exactly what I do for a living ... not sure I'd be prepared to go and sleep at people's houses though :eek:

she was very brave to stay there...

Polo
20th July 2010, 22:32
Well I'm a Training Manager but still like to run courses too - employment training is my speciality, along with body language :) :)

ooooooooooooooo that sounds interesting! I've turned over now but will have to catch up lol.

Always thought this kind of work would be interesting, I started my career assisting a large scale redundancy situation, and helping them get jobs and new lives, really loved it

SuzyWoo
21st July 2010, 07:14
Could only watch part of it as the mother just infuriated me, wanted everything but prepared to do nothing.

Did they get jobs? (Spare me the pain of seeing it please!)

zoebusher
21st July 2010, 08:02
Just the daughter- the son was going to a boxing gym to improve his self esteem and the mum was getting councelling

tikal73
21st July 2010, 10:26
she was very brave to stay there...

She was very brave even to have a cup of tea there! :eek: