PDA

View Full Version : the scheme

alymac
22nd August 2010, 22:42
filmed just a few miles from me, comedy gold!

there is a ban on episode 3 and 4 due to a pending court case but just found it on line

Addy
23rd August 2010, 09:14
Just watched a few minutes.....God that's depressing!

j9mcl
23rd August 2010, 13:43
It makes me feel ashamed to be Scottish :(

black cat
23rd August 2010, 13:52
It makes me feel ashamed to be Scottish :(

Said it in one :mad:

Dormouse
23rd August 2010, 14:15
Thanks for the link, will watch it later.

I happen to live quite close by. :eek:

heatherks
23rd August 2010, 14:40
watched it the other week before it was pulled online ..really shocking to see what goes on these estates ..nearby out local shopping centre

penfold
23rd August 2010, 16:03
Thanks for the link, will watch it later.

I happen to live quite close by. :eek:

I've not watched any of these but may watch this to see what all the fuss was about :)

But yes, from the trailers I saw advertising this....I too felt ashamed to be Scottish - it just seemed to reinforce all the hard drinking, 'trainspotting' type stereotypes :(

alymac
23rd August 2010, 18:30
wonder if killie's house prices have slumped since this started!

j9mcl
23rd August 2010, 19:02
The sad thing is people do live like this and it is one big vicious circle. What hope does a child have when a mother can't even be bothered to get out of bed to take her to school? As was shown in a previous episode.

alymac
23rd August 2010, 21:25
The sad thing is people do live like this and it is one big vicious circle. What hope does a child have when a mother can't even be bothered to get out of bed to take her to school? As was shown in a previous episode.

i agree, that little girl was also switched on to what was happening around her.

in saying that there are obviously some decent people like the family trying to get the community centre together and the old couple in ep 3 taking pride in their home and garden, i appreciate some of it might be dressed up for tv but amazes me people live like that only 5 or 6 miles from me

penfold
23rd August 2010, 23:05
I've removed the link in the OP in light of the ongoing legal proceedings taking place ... don't want PTS getting our knuckles rapped :eek: