PDA

View Full Version : McCain to launch new promotion

Pages : [1] 2

markat
15th September 2010, 15:12
Register now to get 20 Spud Shillings,

http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/

Collect for vouchers / discounts at Alton Towers, HMV and Premier Inn

More information here. (http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/sectors/food-and-drink/mccain-in-fresh-push-to-drive-loyalty/3018090.article)

WHITEGUINEAPIG
15th September 2010, 15:45
i'v got mine,
thank you!
(there is also a saving thing running on mcvities i think but i haven't investigated it yet)

markat
15th September 2010, 15:59
McVities VIP club -

http://uk.mcvitiesvipclub.co.uk/

WHITEGUINEAPIG
15th September 2010, 17:26
aah i see its that coinks thing again

lisa84
15th September 2010, 17:52
aah i see its that coinks thing again

Coinks is a bit pants isnt it?:mad:

WHITEGUINEAPIG
15th September 2010, 18:15
Coinks is a bit pants isnt it?:mad:

yes
the mcain thing looks good tho, we always eat mcains chips

markat
15th September 2010, 19:28
Looking forward to seeing what the Premier Inn offer is as we often escape to our local one for a meal and change of scene for a night.

lisa84
15th September 2010, 19:31
yes
the mcain thing looks good tho, we always eat mcains chips

me too maybe then I will give it a little lookie Thanks Markat and WhiteGP:)

mhoc
15th September 2010, 19:35
I've just bought two packs of American salad from Morrisons for 89p each and they both had MOcs stuck to the front for 60p for Mccains rustic chips so just have to keep an eye out for promotional packs of Rustic chips

markat
15th September 2010, 20:25
Flatmate wont eat chips and I do all the cooking do fancy a Premier Inn discount though lol !

markat
5th April 2011, 15:33
Just managed to get a ?10 Premier Inn voucher without buying a single bag of McCain chips !

Saban
5th April 2011, 21:54
Just managed to get a ?10 Premier Inn voucher without buying a single bag of McCain chips !

How did you manage that? :D

sandhabibi
6th April 2011, 08:56
Well done Markat..
I have just found the games to earn the spud points, how do you get into quizs though?

markat
6th April 2011, 11:49
Just been playing the games every week !
Not seen any quizes though Sandy.

markat
26th April 2011, 20:14
Well my ?10 voucher arrived safely - then today two more ?10 vouchers turned up today. Very strange but rather pleased !

markat
25th May 2011, 12:16
If you have joined it's worth logging on today for a 200 point survey.

mhoc
25th May 2011, 13:17
Wish I'd taken more notice of this now, it looks like it was a good little earner -does not seem to be any weekly games :confused:

But I did the survey and now have 800 spud points - I am living the dream :D

markat
25th May 2011, 13:29
Wish I'd taken more notice of this now, it looks like it was a good little earner -does not seem to be any weekly games :confused:

But I did the survey and now have 800 spud points - I am living the dream :D

There is a link to the games on the page after you log in - top centre of the page. You'll soon hit 1000 spud points and be living the dream for real.

teatowell
25th May 2011, 16:36
Other than the games are there any quick ways to boost points?

mhoc
25th May 2011, 17:09
Well my ?10 voucher arrived safely - then today two more ?10 vouchers turned up today. Very strange but rather pleased !

You need to add McCains vouchers to your signature list :D

heatherks
25th May 2011, 18:23
i had forgot about this only ..just needed another 10 points to get a ?10 voucher ..

How long does it take to get verification number sent to your mobile?

i have done it 4 times with 44 on front of my number and im still waiting

mhoc
25th May 2011, 19:19
Just wondering if it works clearing your internet cache and your cookies and then trying again?

Probally not ....

heatherks
25th May 2011, 19:21
Thanks i will give it a go

edit found out where i was going wrong i was entering the 44 plus (0) at the start of my mobile number

walter2003
27th May 2011, 11:42
I have just ordered a ?20 Amazon voucher from this promotion. It has taken quite a long time for me to reach this amount as I am very irregular in logging into the McCain website. I go there mostly for the MOCs.

Thanks Markat for posting about the survey.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
27th May 2011, 12:58
i am being a bit dim here as usual
are the vouchers on every macain product and what do i do with them when i find one, i have a bag of chips in the freezer and i can't see anything on it, i have looked at the site and i'm still non the wiser lol

walter2003
27th May 2011, 13:29
i am being a bit dim here as usual
are the vouchers on every macain product and what do i do with them when i find one, i have a bag of chips in the freezer and i can't see anything on it, i have looked at the site and i'm still non the wiser lol

You need to register and earn points at the McCain website. They have spud shillings for joining, doing survey, playing games, posting on FB etc.

http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/

HTH.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
27th May 2011, 14:00
oh thank you walter!
i have joined and done a couple of surveys, i thought you got points for buying chips etc

why did you have to enter something on the phone then heather??

markat
27th May 2011, 14:24
To redeem a voucher they text you a code hence the need to enter a mobile number.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
27th May 2011, 14:25
ahh i see i see (told you i was dim lol) thanks both

markat
10th June 2011, 13:55
100 points for playing this game (and a 50p MOC).

http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/games-competitions.php#o-competition-mexican-registered

WHITEGUINEAPIG
10th June 2011, 14:18
thank you, i had already played my games for this week lol

sillymeee
10th June 2011, 17:55
Thank you - cant rep I'm afraid

mhoc
10th June 2011, 19:37
I now have over a thousand :clap2: but I think I am going to try and get two thousand and go for the ?20 Marks voucher as being the most usefull.

Just hope the scheme keeps going long enough :D

I was thinking of getting a ?10 Bella Italia voucher - love the cheesy garlicy breadsticks and the huge ice cream dessert and together these come to just over ?10. But we went a few days ago and the menu has changed and no more cheesy garlicy bread sticks :eek:

I have had an invite to do the 200 point survey three times but it only seems to register the points from the 1st time I did it :mad:

Khufu
12th June 2011, 19:17
I can't work out how to put hte phone number in! do you put 44 in one box then 7987XXXXX in the next one?

WHITEGUINEAPIG
12th June 2011, 19:43
Thanks i will give it a go

edit found out where i was going wrong i was entering the 44 plus (0) at the start of my mobile number

is this any help khufu?

Khufu
13th June 2011, 02:15
is this any help khufu?

Thanks, I don't know what the answer is! I just tried every possible combination and one of them resulted in a code being texted!

mhoc
20th June 2011, 11:52
There is a new facebook page for Mccain wedges which you "like" and you then can play a game to win prizes including spud shillings :clap2:

Started today i think

lisa84
20th June 2011, 13:07
There is a new facebook page for Mccain wedges which you "like" and you then can play a game to win prizes including spud shillings :clap2:

Started today i think

Yes just won 50 spud shillings so upto 550:D

markat
20th June 2011, 14:50
Thanks mhoc - did not win today myself.

sandhabibi
20th June 2011, 18:13
Started last week but I won 50points today yay......It is a daily game ...

WHITEGUINEAPIG
8th July 2011, 09:06
can anyone log in? i can't and i think i am doing everything right

markat
8th July 2011, 10:09
can anyone log in? i can't and i think i am doing everything right

Same for me just now.

markat
8th July 2011, 14:39
Working again now.

sandhabibi
14th July 2011, 10:44
http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/family-fun-prizes.php

10 points when enter comp..

WHITEGUINEAPIG
14th July 2011, 19:05
thank you, i'v entered, also the print off is for 50p smiles which are ?1 at asda now

sandhabibi
15th August 2011, 23:00
For ages I found the points haven't been going on , but not been on there for several weeks and I nearly have enough for a voucher, better then pigsback to earn I reckon as joined in April.

mhoc
16th August 2011, 09:12
I've set myself the impossible target of getting a ?20 Marks voucher, my points total increases so slowly, I think at this rate it might be Christmas by the time i get there!

16th August 2011, 09:15
I've set myself the impossible target of getting a ?20 Marks voucher, my points total increases so slowly, I think at this rate it might be Christmas by the time i get there!

Me too - but I have just found out they give 50 points to "refer a friend" and 20 to upload a photo of somewhere you'be been so that will help! I am aiming for a ?20 voucher too. They do seem to have lots of problems with points not being added though. I also noticed a new Whack the Pinata game last week if you have not done that one!

mhoc
16th August 2011, 09:42
Me too - but I have just found out they give 50 points to "refer a friend" and 20 to upload a photo of somewhere you'be been so that will help! I am aiming for a ?20 voucher too. They do seem to have lots of problems with points not being added though. I also noticed a new Whack the Pinata game last week if you have not done that one!

I found the place to add photos but it wont let me upload one - I can send them any number of Norway photos!

But where is the "refer a friend" section?

Pinata game is another annoying one, make sure you ahave the sound turned down.

There is also a monthly competion with 10 points and needless to say mine have not gone straight on :(

Yes I reckon its going to be 20 weeks before I get to 2 thousand :D

charlie123
16th August 2011, 10:30
I had 900ish points a couple of weeks ago, today 1300:confused: not complaining though:D

Petermo
16th August 2011, 12:04
you don't have to play the games, just open them and close them again - it logs you opening them

walter2003
16th August 2011, 15:39
you don't have to play the games, just open them and close them again - it logs you opening them

I didn't know this. Thanks for posting this tip.

16th August 2011, 16:23
I found the place to add photos but it wont let me upload one - I can send them any number of Norway photos!

But where is the "refer a friend" section?

Pinata game is another annoying one, make sure you ahave the sound turned down.

There is also a monthly competion with 10 points and needless to say mine have not gone straight on :(

Yes I reckon its going to be 20 weeks before I get to 2 thousand :D

I don't know where the refer a friend section is but I saw it listed in the "ways to earn spud shillings". I will let you know when I find out. It let me add a photo and the points for that went on but I don't think the competition ones did for me either.

This is on the website under FAQ

Activity Spud Shillings Allocation
Playing games 5 Spud Shillings Per game, once every 7 days
Opting in for our newsletters 10 Spud Shillings One per customer
Registering on the website 20 Spud Shillings One per customer
Recommending a friend 50 Spud Shililngs One per customer
Completing our survey 200 Spud Shillings One per customer

16th August 2011, 16:24
I had 900ish points a couple of weeks ago, today 1300:confused: not complaining though:D

There was a survey for 200 points - maybe those have been added?

sandhabibi
16th August 2011, 16:37
There was a survey for 200 points - maybe those have been added?

Could have been why mine jumped up too...Off to find refer a friend now lol.

16th August 2011, 16:46
Could have been why mine jumped up too...Off to find refer a friend now lol.

Let me know if you find it please!

16th August 2011, 17:27
This is from McCain:

The FAQ?s are a bit confusing and we?re looking at changing the wording as you can?t recommend a friend to our site. However, what you can do is share material on our site with your friends. You do this by clicking on the share icon when you see it. So for example, you may see a recipe you like on our site and choose to share that with a friend ? this will earn you 50 spud shillings.

markat
16th August 2011, 17:48
Just printed a receipe and my balance went up by 50 points !
They really don't seem to know what they are doing do they, when I ordered a ?10 voucher 3 x ?10 turned up.

teatowell
16th August 2011, 19:24
This site is a nightmare for me - if I play the games I only get points for the pirst one I play, even if I do all of them, and for me opening and closing isn't enough either.

Just tried the print recipe thing - got 10 points but again only for the first one I did.

Complained to McCain a couple of weeks ago about points not being added on and they gave me 10 saying that was all I had missed!

Can't ever see me getting enough points for a voucher at this rate.

mhoc
16th August 2011, 19:34
They really don't seem to know what they are doing do they, went I ordered a ?10 voucher 3 x ?10 turned up.

Great tip. I didnt even do the actual printing bit, forgot to put paper in but still got 10 points. Up to 1600 now :clap2:

400 to go so thats 30 per week doing the games - 10 weeks. just have to find another 100 points from somewhere

mhoc
16th August 2011, 20:13
Still struggling to get the photo uploaded so I send a message and I got this reply back within the hour.

Needless to say I still cant get it uploaded, I click in the right place and everything just freezes so I am going to let her know again.

The ladies contact details are at the bottom if anyone else has a query.

The odd thing is if it freezes on me I just shut everything down and then reload, always having to do this and oddly my points jumped to 1750 - 150 points up :eek: No idea why - I have clicked on the facebook logo and also tweeted so maybe something worked there :der:

"Thanks for your email. I?m sorry to hear you?re having trouble uploading a photo on our site.
I?ve just tried to doing the same and it won?t work if you click on the image ?upload your photo?. However, if you click to the right of it (see attached file ? where yellow arrow is) it will open a ?choose file? dialogue box.

I?m going to let our agency know who look after the site so they can fix this problem.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

If you have any further problems please let me know.
Kind regards

Sonia Sheridan
Interim Customer Relations Manager

McCain Foods (GB) Ltd
FREEPOST NEA 11518
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
YO11 3BS

Tel: 0800 146573

walter2003
16th August 2011, 20:17
They really don't seem to know what they are doing do they, when I ordered a ?10 voucher 3 x ?10 turned up.

Well, I ordered 2 vouchers for ?10 each and what I received was just one for ?10. When I queried that, McCains responded that the account balance should have been 1xxx instead of 2xxx. I was extremely unhappy as I hadn't bothered to keep a printout of the redemption screen. So, anyone redeeming vouchers, please do a screen-capture so that you can have valid proof to present in case such a scenario arises.

sandhabibi
16th August 2011, 20:25
Oh nice one about recipes, I liked it with the Facebook button and got 50points,enough for voucher now...

sandhabibi
16th August 2011, 20:38
Markat or anyone that has ordered vouchers, do the Brewers Fayre etc come as leisure vouchers?

markat
16th August 2011, 20:41
Yes they do Sandi. Used mine at a Premier Inn.

sandhabibi
16th August 2011, 21:18
Yes they do Sandi. Used mine at a Premier Inn.

Thank you. I'm collecting them but no idea what for yet lol....

WHITEGUINEAPIG
19th August 2011, 16:33
if i order a premier inn voucher , how do i use it please?
i have never stayed there but if i did , i thought you booked online ages before you went
many thanks if anyone knows

markat
19th August 2011, 16:56
if i order a premier inn voucher , how do i use it please?
i have never stayed there but if i did , i thought you booked online ages before you went
many thanks if anyone knows

You pay on arrival so hand the vouchers over to reception when checking in.
Used ?50 of them a few weeks ago with no problem.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
19th August 2011, 17:34
thank you, is it ok to use them on the ?29 rooms?

WHITEGUINEAPIG
19th August 2011, 17:36
Well, I ordered 2 vouchers for ?10 each and what I received was just one for ?10. When I queried that, McCains responded that the account balance should have been 1xxx instead of 2xxx. I was extremely unhappy as I hadn't bothered to keep a printout of the redemption screen. So, anyone redeeming vouchers, please do a screen-capture so that you can have valid proof to present in case such a scenario arises.

thank you, maybe it would be best to do one at a time, i think i may cash mine in when i have enough

Petermo
19th August 2011, 17:39
I have just had the same problem water2003 - I ordered 3 x bella italia and only one arrived, not happy!

markat
19th August 2011, 17:48
thank you, is it ok to use them on the ?29 rooms?

Can't see that being a problem.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
19th August 2011, 18:09
one more question, sorry for being a pain, do premier inn vouchers have expiry dates?
i don't need to know now, the oh said to get halfords to go towards oil for the next oil change:(

sandhabibi
19th August 2011, 19:44
Oh my word I didn't think could use them for online bookings so thanks again Markat.....

mhoc
24th August 2011, 17:22
I have no idea what happened but I was messing around so much on the Mccains website last week, trying different things out, playing the games and downloading receipes etc. So I had it on my "to do" list this week along with the usual and never ending code entry things - Ocean Spray, This water, Nestle go free codes, coke codes, Appletiser codes etc etc

So I logged into Mccains finally and my total had leapt up to over two thousand so I have claimed my Marks voucher :clap2:

Dont know how long it takes to come but it is going to be very useful for a dine in weekend when it does!

So it might be worth checking your poitns this week

As usual I cant rep Mark

sandhabibi
24th August 2011, 18:14
Ohh thanks Mhoc I've just checked and have 600 lol I redeemed 1000 last week so bonus....

Now nearly 700....:)

markat
24th August 2011, 18:15
No change on my account (but I have done rather well out of this already !)

sandhabibi
24th August 2011, 18:19
Mark how long do vouchers usually take to arrive?

markat
24th August 2011, 20:00
From memory they are fairly quick. Think I only had to wait about a week.

charlie123
24th August 2011, 21:54
my account has gone up again, claimed voucher last week and already got 600 in account again..strange

edit..signed up hubby last week and now 1200+ points showing:eek: gonna cash in quick:D

24th August 2011, 22:23
my account has gone up again, claimed voucher last week and already got 600 in account again..strange

edit..signed up hubby last week and now 1200+ points showing:eek: gonna cash in quick:D

Any idea how you managed this - I'd like to give it a try if you do?

charlie123
24th August 2011, 22:27
Haven't a clue.. just signed up, did the survey, played the games.

Gonna sign up my mum now;)

sandhabibi
24th August 2011, 22:35
Ohh thanks Mhoc I've just checked and have 600 lol I redeemed 1000 last week so bonus....

Now nearly 700....:)

Snap.....

mhoc
29th August 2011, 16:42
I have just had the same problem water2003 - I ordered 3 x bella italia and only one arrived, not happy!

Did you chase it up and have the others arrived?

I did think about Bella italia but they changed the menu over the summer so I am not going again until they put the garlicy bread sticks back on the menu!

baconbap
29th August 2011, 17:11
I did think about Bella italia but they changed the menu over the summer so I am not going again until they put the garlicy bread sticks back on the menu!

Ooh, boycott! lol

Petermo
29th August 2011, 18:00
Did you chase it up and have the others arrived?

I did chase it but Mccains don't send the vouchers, they say a third party do so I'm waiting for them to contact me, might ring again tomorrow though, thanks for reminding me

charlie123
3rd September 2011, 08:25
Anyone checked their balance this week??

2 of mine have gone up stupid amounts:eek:.

Has anyone received vouchers on account that has gone up silly amounts yet?? or how long have they taken to arrive??

I've got 2 lots pending and ordered a couple of weeks back

mhoc
3rd September 2011, 09:05
NO mine was stuck, when I did the games ntohing seemed to happen so I emailed them and they said it has to be the full seven days before you can do the games again. She also said you can only get the receipes once.

But its worth retweeting becuase it does look like you do get extra points for this. I do all of the usual and then log out and log back in to see what has happened.

So you have 2 accounts - do you use 2 computers and 2 different email addresses?

baconbap
3rd September 2011, 19:13
Mine has jumped up to 2600, so have ordered a ?20 Amazon voucher. Has anyone had an Amazon voucher? Was it emailed or sent by post?

Thanks, Charlie, for pointing out the jumps, as I usually forget about McCains.

points reaper
3rd September 2011, 19:54
Mine has jumped up to 2600, so have ordered a ?20 Amazon voucher. Has anyone had an Amazon voucher? Was it emailed or sent by post?

Thanks, Charlie, for pointing out the jumps, as I usually forget about McCains.
it was emailed as a voucher recieved today

baconbap
3rd September 2011, 20:01
Thanks, points reaper

sillymeee
3rd September 2011, 22:43
I cant seem to get the verification number text to my mobile. I have tried all variations. Could anyone confim please is it 44 in first box then drop the "0" then rest of your mobile number in the second box? Thanks

baconbap
3rd September 2011, 23:53
I cant seem to get the verification number text to my mobile. I have tried all variations. Could anyone confim please is it 44 in first box then drop the "0" then rest of your mobile number in the second box? Thanks

Yes, spot on

sillymeee
4th September 2011, 09:42
Thank you for confirming its been driving me nuts . I thought I must have it wrong as the text with the pin doesnt arrive. Maybe its my PC. I'll try at work tommorrow . Oh , and my balance has jumped from 300 to 960 ::clap2:

Edit ,as I now know the number was being entered correctly I have tried ordering a different voucher instead and it has worked. It wouldnt work on the ?5 Topshop so I have ordered the ?5 Miss Selfridge instead. Also like mhoc my account had been stuck - at 250 points for weeks no matter what i did. So I opened a new account in my daughters name (hence the Miss Selfridge voucher) and a few days later it jumped to 960.

mhoc
4th September 2011, 09:51
Thank you for confirming its been driving me nuts . I thought I must have it wrong as the text with the pin doesnt arrive. Maybe its my PC. I'll try at work tommorrow . Oh , and my balance has jumped from 300 to 960 ::clap2:

Mine jumped the previous week but I've done my noramal games etc and got another few shillings put on.

Also have some photos ready of your days out to put on their flicker site, you get extra shilligns for uploading a photo

joemo
4th September 2011, 12:47
Hi, does anyone know if there is a problem with more than one account at the same address? The 3 of us each have an account, I've redeemed a voucher so obviusly entered my address.

DH has enough points to redeem a voucher - if he enters the same address will it be sent out OK or not?

Thanks

markat
5th September 2011, 11:09
Hi, does anyone know if there is a problem with more than one account at the same address? The 3 of us each have an account, I've redeemed a voucher so obviusly entered my address.

DH has enough points to redeem a voucher - if he enters the same address will it be sent out OK or not?

Thanks

Just ordered for OH at same address so will let you know if we have any problems.

joemo
5th September 2011, 11:52
Just ordered for OH at same address so will let you know if we have any problems.

Thanks

baconbap
9th September 2011, 16:33
My Amazon e-voucher arrived today

mhoc
9th September 2011, 16:37
My Amazon e-voucher arrived today

How long did you have to wait? I am waiting for my Marks voucher and I was thinking that next week send a query as to where its got to. I think its 3 weeks now

baconbap
9th September 2011, 16:39
How long did you have to wait? I am waiting for my Marks voucher and I was thinking that next week send a query as to where its got to. I think its 3 weeks now

Six days, but maybe they have to post your marks voucher, whereas amazon was emailed.

charlie123
9th September 2011, 17:12

I'm still waiting for my vouchers, does say 28 days on website, but I must be getting near to the 28 days now.

Edit: Just looked back on this thread and ordered on 16th then again on 24th August

walter2003
9th September 2011, 22:30
Edit: Just looked back on this thread and ordered on 16th then again on 24th August

How did you manage to collect at least 1000 spud shillings in 8 days?
Wow! I am a slow coach in this collection. I have managed only 2 redemptions over a period of 1 year.

sillymeee
9th September 2011, 22:44
The points balances have been jumping up on their own for no known reason.

markat
14th September 2011, 13:18
The points balances have been jumping up on their own for no known reason.

Crazy website, OH's account shot up by 660 points today, another ?10 Premier Inn voucher claimed !

mhoc
14th September 2011, 14:29
Crazy website, OH's account shot up by 660 points today, another ?10 Premier Inn voucher claimed !

Yes mine has had another big leap today, didnt do much last week. I think I am going to hang on for another ?20 Marks voucher but there again it would be very useful to have ?20 of Premier Inn vouchers ....

markat
14th September 2011, 14:32
I thought about hanging on to ?20 but the way the points flutuate I think I'm going to cash out every time I hit ?10 !

charlie123
14th September 2011, 15:01
Have you received your vouchers in post yet Mhoc???

14th September 2011, 15:08
I'm still waiting for mine - must be 4 weeks now........ but I didn't keep a note of the exact date.

mhoc
14th September 2011, 15:28
Have you received your vouchers in post yet Mhoc???

No, not here yet but I've sent them an email now. Another reason for dithering - at least when a Marks voucher gets here I can use it anytime.

But I would need Premier Inn vouchers to be here before the start of November and if they were delayed I am not sure wether I'd use them. It would be very neat though if I did get premier Inn vouchers as we have a stay booked for the night before we go away.

Last year I put a deposit down (about half the value) for a holiday using the last of my Tesco deals - the ones swapped over just before it went to 3 x value. Then from the start of this year to August I saved all the odd bits of unexpected money - free shopping from DTD, JTD and APG vouchers, MOCs, conditional spends, winning cheques, other odd gift cards, Quidco, Ebay and Amazon etc and this came to over ?2 thousand :clap2: So that covered our expenses from the holiday in May and last week I sent off the final cheque for the November holiday balance. Ok, I dont really count it as a free holiday, took a lot of work and accounting but even so quite an achivement.

So an almost free Premier Inn stay the night before we set off with a Bella Italia meal mostly paid for with deals would be a neat finish :clap2:

Second Born
14th September 2011, 22:00
Well done on your saving, mhoc!

I've just received my first ?20 Amazon voucher. Don't know why the points keep going up, but I'm happy to have them. The Amazon voucher will be added to the Christmas stash of vouchers and cash, amassed in similar ways to mhoc's holiday fund.

walter2003
16th September 2011, 13:02
I saved all the odd bits of unexpected money - free shopping from DTD, JTD and APG vouchers, MOCs, conditional spends, winning cheques, other odd gift cards, Quidco, Ebay and Amazon etc and this came to over ?2 thousand :clap2:
So an almost free Premier Inn stay the night before we set off with a Bella Italia meal mostly paid for with deals would be a neat finish :clap2:

Well done, mhoc. You can claim Bella Italia vouchers also with spud shillings.

sillymeee
16th September 2011, 21:55
I woud suggest you check your accounts. My points have just jumped again this evening !

walter2003
16th September 2011, 22:18
I woud suggest you check your accounts. My points have just jumped again this evening !

Just checked mine now - Still the same as last week. However, I got 30 points for playing this week's games. Hoping that it will be my account's turn next week for the point triple-jump :-)

sillymeee
16th September 2011, 22:28
Thats a shame. Mine jumped about 600 points about a week ago and has now just jumped about 1000 points. I dont know what is causing it but took mhoc's advise and have been clicking on everything .

kirsty's mam
16th September 2011, 23:06
Boo, no jumps for me tonight. Well done those who have though! x

Nicola29
17th September 2011, 21:28
Only appears to jump once a week and has been showing on first day of the new week (in my experience) anyway. Maybe its a loyalty bonus!

mhoc
18th September 2011, 09:04
Only appears to jump once a week and has been showing on first day of the new week (in my experience) anyway. Maybe its a loyalty bonus!

Is this a Sunday, a Monday or a Tuesday though? Or is it a good idea to log on at the weekend, have a go at all of the points earners and see what has happened by Tuesday!

No reply from Mccains and No marks voucher yet :mad:

kirsty's mam
19th September 2011, 10:23
Received a ?10 leisure voucher today :) I thought they'd sent the wrong one (I asked for HMV) til I checked the leisure voucher website and saw that I can use them in HMV.

It's been a good day so far, postie brought me ?10 leisure voucher from McCain's, ?10 Tesco voucher from Valued Opinions and ?120 tax rebate from HMRC!!

Second Born
19th September 2011, 13:02
Received a ?10 leisure voucher today :) I thought they'd sent the wrong one (I asked for HMV) til I checked the leisure voucher website and saw that I can use them in HMV.

It's been a good day so far, postie brought me ?10 leisure voucher from McCain's, ?10 Tesco voucher from Valued Opinions and ?120 tax rebate from HMRC!!

Brilliant! Here's to many more good days!

19th September 2011, 17:02
Got my ?20 M & S voucher today. I was just about to email to see where it was :cool:

Nicola29
19th September 2011, 21:13

Its always jumped on for me on a rolling week, so Sunday one week, Monday the next etc. Probably better if I said every 8 days

mhoc
19th September 2011, 21:15
Got my ?20 M & S voucher today. I was just about to email to see where it was :cool:

Me too - the date onthe back says August 29th so quite a quick turnaround :clap2:

mhoc
26th September 2011, 09:51
Mcain website down at the moment due to renovations - bit worried what they are going to do to it :D

mummum123
26th September 2011, 11:18
was down late on yesterday as well, had similar thoughts to you i expect mhoc

Nicola29
26th September 2011, 18:17
Still down now - probably just worked out that they've given away a rather lot of money in the last few weeks!!!!

mummum123
27th September 2011, 07:31
haha exactly, so pleased i got mine ordered the day before, fingers crossed they still come through

sandhabibi
27th September 2011, 10:53
I received my ordered voucher from the other week.
Still not working today so far...

charlie123
27th September 2011, 21:56
working for me now, but seems rather slow.

managed to play games on account i had played on day before it went down and got points.

Unchecked preferences and clicked on sign up banners and managed more points.

Balances still the same as before site went down.

sandhabibi
27th September 2011, 23:03
Just came to say is working again but slow lol..What we like..

charlie123
28th September 2011, 07:35
Just came to say is working again but slow lol..What we like..

The things we do for points lol:o

charlie123
2nd October 2011, 12:53
mccains have a comp running on FB where you can win spud shillings and other prizes- think it is running till end of Oct. HTH

walter2003
4th October 2011, 15:10
I get 2 different points-total whenever I login to my McCain Spud shillings account. I had bookmarked the earlier http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk site and when I login through that I get an inflated total whereas through the current link I get a vastly reduced total.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem? I want to redeem through the first link. Will they honour that redemption?

Thanks for your kind replies.

teatowell
4th October 2011, 15:38
My account is still showing the same number of points. Would imagine if you go through your bookmarked link they should honour it, but only guessing.

Nicola29
4th October 2011, 18:09
Still waiting on vouchers from before they took the site down. Has anyone received vouchers since last week?
Thanks

markat
4th October 2011, 18:28
Oldest I'm waiting on is 05/09.

charlie123
4th October 2011, 20:21
I'm waiting on an Amazon voucher, thought it would be quicker than a paper one:rolleyes:

Ordered it about 2 weeks ago and really want to order some Dvd's

sillymeee
4th October 2011, 20:59
I ordered my first one over a month ago and nothing recieved yet.

Nicola29
4th October 2011, 21:13
Thanks everyone don't feel so bad now - am waiting on a amazon one from last week and arcadia x 2 from around 12th Sept. Fingers crossed they start sending them out soon

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th October 2011, 21:27
i am waiting as well, is there a page on the site where you can see the date you ordered the vouchers please ? i can't find it

charlie123
4th October 2011, 21:38
i am waiting as well, is there a page on the site where you can see the date you ordered the vouchers please ? i can't find it

Have you still got the text that they sent you??

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th October 2011, 21:56
aha!!
i see, yes they are on oh's phone
thank you charlie

WHITEGUINEAPIG
8th October 2011, 14:38
yay! came today, thank you all for helping when i needed help

Nicola29
8th October 2011, 15:23
Mine too, just waiting on an amazon one now hooray!!!

walter2003
12th October 2011, 16:27
mccains have a comp running on FB where you can win spud shillings and other prizes- think it is running till end of Oct. HTH

I won an Anthropologie Oven Mitt in this comp.

Thanks for posting.

sandhabibi
12th October 2011, 22:08
I got 50points....thanks

teatowell
14th October 2011, 12:33
50 points for me too - thank you.

Lou2000
16th October 2011, 00:15
Still waiting for an Amazon one ordered on 27th September.
Anyone else still waiting?

charlie123
16th October 2011, 08:04

Me:rolleyes:

Have read on MSE that quite a few peeps are waiting too.

Lou2000
16th October 2011, 11:10
Me:rolleyes:

Have read on MSE that quite a few peeps are waiting too.

Ok, will keep waiting for now....lol... thanks.

walter2003
16th October 2011, 19:04

I am waiting patiently (sigh!) since 25th Sept. I think they are released in batches and they are now overloaded with the ongoing FB comp. So I am hoping that I'll get mine in the next batch.

Nicola29
2nd November 2011, 23:03
Still waiting on an amazon voucher from approx 27th September. Queried through the site this week and this time I've actually received a response from 'Rita' hooray!!

2nd November 2011, 23:35
Still waiting on an amazon voucher from approx 27th September. Queried through the site this week and this time I've actually received a response from 'Rita' hooray!!

Yes, I'm still waiting. What response did you get please? Actually, I've just tried to log in and it says I'v not registered. Very strange.

charlie123
3rd November 2011, 07:41
Yes, i'm still waiting:mad:

walter2003
3rd November 2011, 08:49
Yes, i'm still waiting:mad:

I too contacted McCain a week back and they said they will look into it, but to no avail. So I have sent another reminder yesterday. Hope they will send them out fast.

On the other hand, my friend received yesterday an Amazon e-voucher redeemed last week from McCain. So, it is not as if they are not sending out Amazon e-vouchers.

:mad:

Chriseybaby
3rd November 2011, 09:18
Well, I have 945 points and can only get 40 per week at the minute. Are there any areas I may have missed to get a few extra?

Nicola29
3rd November 2011, 18:15
Rita asked for details of voucher ie Amazon and date I requested it. She is then contacting the people that issue them so fingers crossed.

sandhabibi
3rd November 2011, 18:50
Well, I have 945 points and can only get 40 per week at the minute. Are there any areas I may have missed to get a few extra?

You tried recipe section? like some and print them out for more points.

charlie123
3rd November 2011, 20:50
just click on print for recipe- no need to acually print;)
Click on tweet- no need for account;)
click on enter competition - no need to enter (although comp wasn't there yesterday)

Chriseybaby
4th November 2011, 08:59
Click on tweet- no need for account;)

Where do I find the tweet bit?

charlie123
4th November 2011, 10:00
When you open up one of the games you will see, tweet,fb,send and +1
I click on all of these, just open then close straight away, usually points go on.
no need to play games either just open and F5

Chriseybaby
4th November 2011, 13:22
Thank you! Why didn't I see that before, seems I have been missing 50 points each week!

Now on 995 points, sooooooo close to my first ?10 amazon voucher

melroccan
4th November 2011, 13:30
Thank you! Why didn't I see that before, seems I have been missing 50 points each week!

Now on 995 points, sooooooo close to my first ?10 amazon voucher
Where is the ?10 Amazon voucher, can only see ?20?

heatherks
4th November 2011, 14:22
im sure its 2000 points for ?20 Amazon voucher
only need another 25 points for my HMV / Sealife centre voucher ( can't decide)

markat
4th November 2011, 14:27
im sure its 2000 points for ?20 Amazon voucher
only need another 25 points for my HMV / Sealife centre voucher ( can't decide)

They come as Leisure vouchers whatever you order so no need to decide.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th November 2011, 14:48
my halfords voucher came as a leisure voucher

heatherks
4th November 2011, 15:24
Thanks for your replies

teatowell
4th November 2011, 17:47
When you open up one of the games you will see, tweet,fb,send and +1
I click on all of these, just open then close straight away, usually points go on.
no need to play games either just open and F5

This only worked for me on one game. :( Do most people normally get points for all of them? Thanks for the tip BTW.

charlie123
4th November 2011, 18:04
Only get points for tweeting once a week

Petermo
4th November 2011, 18:51
You should get 50 for each thing though (facebook twitter etc)

teatowell
4th November 2011, 22:38
Thanks - that explains it.

Jude1234
6th November 2011, 09:09
They are having problems with M and S vouchers too Still waiting for ?20 from early September.

joemo
6th November 2011, 11:51
Yep, still waiting for M&S from 5th Sept.

walter2003
9th November 2011, 20:35
Rita asked for details of voucher ie Amazon and date I requested it. She is then contacting the people that issue them so fingers crossed.

Did you get your voucher?

I have an Amazon voucher still pending. I had sent in a few reminders and now 'Rita' is saying that all outstanding vouchers have been sent out. But, I didn't get mine. This is the second time that McCain has cheated me out of vouchers. I think I should redeem for lesser amounts (may be ?5) now. :(

baconbap
9th November 2011, 21:15
Did you get your voucher?

I have an Amazon voucher still pending. I had sent in a few reminders and now 'Rita' is saying that all outstanding vouchers have been sent out. But, I didn't get mine. This is the second time that McCain has cheated me out of vouchers. I think I should redeem for lesser amounts (may be ?5) now. :(

The Amazon voucher comes by email. Have you checked your spam etc.?

baconbap
9th November 2011, 21:30
After being stuck on 1930 for what seemed like ages, have now redeemed a second Amazon voucher.

charlie123
9th November 2011, 21:30
I'm still waiting for my amazon voucher:mad: getting really miffed now.

Been checking email addy regulary and spam:mad:

Seems some on MSE who ordered M & S a while ago have got vouchers today.. maybe this is what 'Rita' is referring too.. backlog of paper vouchers??

Not gonna order amazon again and will cash out asap on accounts in future.

baconbap
9th November 2011, 21:34
Hope it wasn't a mistake going for Amazon again then. My first one came really quickly.

Nicola29
9th November 2011, 22:08
Reply I have had the email from Rita saying the same so have responded politely to reassure her that I have still not had my voucher and asked them to re-issue it - see what response I get now.....

walter2003
9th November 2011, 22:10
The Amazon voucher comes by email. Have you checked your spam etc.?

Yes, checked my spam folder too. Not there.

I had ordered before their temporary website suspension. I think they really messed up my account, I was unable to log in for 2 weeks then. So, I am not very hopeful of receiving the voucher now.

charlie123
12th November 2011, 07:02
Result at last:D

Bit the bullet and emailed about my amazon voucher on 9th.

Had email come through today from Rita 'we will look into it etc'

Next email in inbox was my voucher:D

Don't give up walter and nicola hopefully yours will arrive.

Will be interesting to see how long BB voucher takes to arrive.

Nicola29
12th November 2011, 10:31
I've given them all the detail nows including the verification code and time/date of entering it into their site so hopefully it won't be long. Hoping to put it towards the new mario game for the 3ds that comes out this month for DS for Xmas.

brandonsnan
12th November 2011, 12:44
I have been waiting for a voucher since 9th September. I have e-mailed several times since the 28 days were over and received numerous apologies. I then received an e-mail saying that they have been assured that my voucher will be with me by 28th October. On the 4th November I e-mailed again saying that the 28th October had gone and still no voucher. On 6th November I received an appology saying they are aware there are delays and that it has not been overlooked and could I please allow 28 days for them to send it. So even if I get it in 28 days that will be 3 months since ordering. Not good:(

walter2003
12th November 2011, 13:57
Good news to report: I received my Amazon e-voucher yesterday at last after 4 (yes, over the last 4 weeks) reminders.

Hope others waiting for their vouchers will get it soon. I have the feeling they lost some data when they had shut down the spud shillings site for maintenance.

baconbap
14th November 2011, 15:07
Result at last:D

Bit the bullet and emailed about my amazon voucher on 9th.

Had email come through today from Rita 'we will look into it etc'

Next email in inbox was my voucher:D

Don't give up walter and nicola hopefully yours will arrive.

Will be interesting to see how long BB voucher takes to arrive.

Got mine today - so it's only taken 5 days.

Nicola29
14th November 2011, 15:39
Still nothing here. Can I ask who the email comes from Mccain? Amazon? Thanks

baconbap
14th November 2011, 15:45
Amazon.co.uk

Nicola29
14th November 2011, 15:46
Thanks

walter2003
14th November 2011, 17:50
Got mine today - so it's only taken 5 days.

Thanks for informing us. :)

charlie123
14th November 2011, 20:07
Good news to report: I received my Amazon e-voucher yesterday at last after 4 (yes, over the last 4 weeks) reminders.

Hope others waiting for their vouchers will get it soon. I have the feeling they lost some data when they had shut down the spud shillings site for maintenance.

Glad you got your voucher:)

Now do I tempt fate and order another amazon voucher seeing as BB got hers so quick:cool:

glynis
14th November 2011, 20:53
Absolutely amazed at how quickly I've received my Amazon voucher (just 2 days). I ordered it on Saturday morning and received it in my inbox this afternoon.:)

heatherks
14th November 2011, 21:09
Seems some on MSE who ordered M & S a while ago have got vouchers today.. maybe this is what 'Rita' is referring too.. backlog of paper vouchers??[/I]

glad you all got your amazon evoucher's sorted ...looks like i might have a long wait for my paper voucher .. ordered on friday

Nicola29
15th November 2011, 16:25
Hooray!!! Finally my voucher has arrived yippee!!!

Lou2000
17th November 2011, 16:37
Received my ?20 amazon voucher today that was ordered 27th September. I never got round to chasing it up as I've not long got back off a 2 week holiday. So, they are still slowly processing them.....

mummum123
18th November 2011, 17:29
well today I have recieved my vouchers AGAIN, not only did they give me extra spud points I wasn't owed they have now sent me vouchers twice - I love this promotion lol

julie1024
18th November 2011, 18:52
well today I have recieved my vouchers AGAIN, not only did they give me extra spud points I wasn't owed they have now sent me vouchers twice - I love this promotion lol

Mummum123....me too!! I got another voucher today....thanks OP this is brilliant!

teatowell
18th November 2011, 19:06
Just got enough points to order a ?20 M&S voucher. Hopefully it wont take too long but I'm not holding my breath!

Nicola29
18th November 2011, 22:19
Mummum123....me too!! I got another voucher today....thanks OP this is brilliant!

i assume you mean paper ones in the post rather than the online ones?

Thanks

mummum123
18th November 2011, 23:09

Thanks

Well i did - I ordered dorothy perkins vouchers

julie1024
18th November 2011, 23:15

Thanks

Yes, Nicola29, I received my Halfords voucher probably a month ago and suddenly today out of the blue another arrives in the post....

heatherks
18th November 2011, 23:51
i only ordered mines last friday and it arrived today (hmv / leisure vouchers)

sandhabibi
19th November 2011, 16:02
i only ordered mines last friday and it arrived today (hmv / leisure vouchers)

Snap, think it may have even been last Saturday I ordered it,:D

Nicola29
19th November 2011, 18:40
Well done All. Looks like things are back to normal now. Must say though despite all the hassle with getting the vouchers i'd do it again if it meant another ?60 of free spending!

glynis
22nd November 2011, 19:34
Just opened an email from McCain telling me that my name is xxxxxxxx, I have been found to have multiple accounts and that I live at xxxxxxxx.

I have just sent back a reply advising them of my name, stating I do not have multiple accounts and that I do not live at the address specified.

I have also asked them for an explanation.

Wonder how long it will take them to get back to me. :)

rosy798
22nd November 2011, 21:15
Please can anyone tell me how to get my total up faster this is going to take forever at the rate I am going!!!

charlie123
22nd November 2011, 22:00
max points i can get are 90 per week, if you can't get this amount let me know and will give you some pointers:)

heatherks
22nd November 2011, 22:25
sometimes they send you an email / survey for extra points apart from that takes ages to get to a 1000

..i used to only play the games .. and print the odd recipie

..didnt know about the extra 50points for twitter . facebook till a few weeks ago

Jude1234
5th December 2011, 16:11
I had a problem as I didn't get my ?20 M & S voucher from them, eventually they sorted it by sending it directly from them not from the redemption company they normally use. Now today I have received another ?5 dorothy perkins voucher, I had already received this one back in September - I'm not complaining a nice surprise. Even better if I receive the ?20 M&S one!

markat
14th December 2011, 12:01
Website not allowing log ins today - being updated apparently.

melroccan
14th December 2011, 15:11
OK now.

mhoc
14th December 2011, 20:10
Finally I got to the magic 2000 again and I've sent for my Marks ?20 :clap2: Sadly too late to use with the ?5 red leaflet MOC and my reward vouchers. It would be great if they do a whole month of these on a leaflet like they did last year

markat
28th December 2011, 14:38
Getting the below message today;

Not found, please contact your hosting provider.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
28th December 2011, 15:25
i can get to it by googling

markat
28th December 2011, 15:27
Thanks WPG - that worked for me too (so bored at work need to play the games !)

mhoc
28th December 2011, 15:35
I log on via Safari and it is much quicker than IE8. I started off with a zero total and got up to 85 - is this the max you can get in a week?

At this rate the next Marks voucher will be a long time coming :D

sandhabibi
28th December 2011, 16:24
mhoc 10points to print a recipe out too....

charlie123
28th December 2011, 20:39
I log on via Safari and it is much quicker than IE8. I started off with a zero total and got up to 85 - is this the max you can get in a week?

At this rate the next Marks voucher will be a long time coming :D

I take it your dad is collecting too;) or OH,DD,DS;)

heatherks
28th December 2011, 22:06
the most i can get per week is 90 ...have you played all the games if you got 85

thats 30 points playing the games ,10 points printing (or not) a recipie & 50 ..tweet /facebook points

mhoc
29th December 2011, 11:32
I take it your dad is collecting too;) or OH,DD,DS;)

No :confused: But in theory I could set up another account and always access this on the laptop (not sure if this would have a different IP address?) How much of an idiot am I just having one account :D Just worried that they would pick up on more than one aqccount at the same address.

I think I am having a brain dead day ....

mhoc
29th December 2011, 12:52
the most i can get per week is 90 ...have you played all the games if you got 85

thats 30 points playing the games ,10 points printing (or not) a recipie & 50 ..tweet /facebook points

Yes I logged on again and it was the pinata game I missed so that brought me up to 90.

But then I had another play around, downlaoded a receipe, tweeted again and then I went to download a video on the Mccains family room "days out" section - I did a picture of one of our cats. I think it might have been the last activity that did it but I am now up to 110 spud shillings :clap2:

WHITEGUINEAPIG
17th January 2012, 13:06
can i ask how many accounts every one has please (pm me if you want)
i have one for me and one for mum , so 2 different addys to send vouchers to, but only 1 computer and 1 mobile
(just using 2 different email addresses)
i don't want to get banned!

mhoc
17th January 2012, 14:08
This is what worries me as well. So far just one account but in theory I could use 2 other addresses. I could in theory log onto the site via a variety of computers and laptops.

OH was very impressed with the weekends shop at Marks using my Mccains ?20 voucher which came very quickly and a red ?5 Marks conditional spend so I got the shop down to ?12, very impressive getting a ?20 Marks voucher every five months for the sake of 15 minites playing the games and downloading receipes each week

WHITEGUINEAPIG
17th January 2012, 15:09
i'v decided to stick with 2, better safe lol! (and well done mhoc)

houseofcash
17th February 2012, 19:51
I cant get the points for printing the recipe. Do you have to print a different one each week?

markat
17th February 2012, 19:54
I cant get the points for printing the recipe. Do you have to print a different one each week?

I think so, some weeks I get no points until I try and find a new recipe - worth trying a couple if the first one does not give 10 points.

houseofcash
17th February 2012, 20:22
Thanks for that markat.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
17th February 2012, 23:12
don't forget to tweet it as well

sandhabibi
18th February 2012, 19:44

Tip...youdont need to actually print, click through and points should go on...:D

houseofcash
3rd March 2012, 00:21
Does anyone know which day of the week you can play the games again? I thought I played on Sunday and I thought Monday was the new week but I have tried today and no points are being added when I play a game or tweet.

sandhabibi
3rd March 2012, 00:29
Its 1 week from when you last played...So try again sunday..

houseofcash
3rd March 2012, 00:35
Thanks for that sandhabibi.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th March 2012, 11:27
i posted this on another post as well but there is a 50p voucher for macain children products and smiles are ?1 at tesco
don't forget to use the frozen voucher from the price drop for ?1 off if you make it up to ?5

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th March 2012, 14:51
i am thinking of getting premier inn vouchers with my macain rewards
can anyone tell me please
can you use more than one at a time? premier inn rooms are usually ?29 i think, i have asked before but i;m still not sure, when you book a room how does this work please , i am thinking that i would take the vouchers with me when i stay and pay then? (do you not pay on credit card when you book a room?)
or have the vouchers also got an online code?
i don't want to get them if i can only use one at a time you see, i was thinking of using them in 3's so the room would be free (well cash free)

sandhabibi
4th March 2012, 15:18
Markat is best person to answer this but I'm sure you pay with the vouchers when you vacate room...

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th March 2012, 17:59
thank you sandi, the idea has been scrapped and i'll stick to travelodge and try and get the ones i want in the sale
i had the idea that they were all ?29 for a room (i must have misunderstood lenny henry lol!) they are quite a lot dearer
the only time i'v got vouchers i'v opted for halfords (which are actually the same as they are leisure vouchers) and i'v saved them for oil etc for the car
i'm going to go for m and s now

markat
4th March 2012, 20:57
You hand over your leisure vouchers on arrival and they recalculate your bill. Used a lot on my last mini break. Worked just fine but receptionist did not know how to process them but she let us into our room until she got it sorted.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
4th March 2012, 21:18
thank you mark
we'v had a look at where i wanted and it was expensive tho
going to wait and get marks and spencers

baconbap
4th March 2012, 23:12
You can use leisure vouchers for hotel hippo too.

Just book and pay online and then post off your vouchers to hotel hippo and they will refund back to your card. ( Not sure whether you can get cashback too - mine has tracked, but not confirmed yet.)

houseofcash
25th March 2012, 01:50
McCain's have changed some of the points I think.

You get 20 points for printing a recipe and you only get 25 points for tweeting now. The games still give you 5 points each though.

Has anyone else found any new points recently?

heatherks
25th March 2012, 10:29
oh no!! going to take a bit longer now to collect the points

you can upload a photo to days out ...20 points i think thats about it

Second Born
25th March 2012, 14:53
McCain's have changed some of the points I think.

You get 20 points for printing a recipe and you only get 25 points for tweeting now. The games still give you 5 points each though.

Has anyone else found any new points recently?

Been wondering why I got fewer points last week and this week. Mystery solved! Thanks, houseofcash.

Haven't seen any new points, but there's some kind of McCain's game or comp on Facebook where you can win money.

SAVVYSHOPPER
31st March 2012, 15:16
Just played the games and they are giving 10 points each now

hth

Savvyshopper

sandhabibi
1st April 2012, 11:40
I cant even find the games???

sandhabibi
1st April 2012, 11:44
Ok I've found them again now, how odd lol...

WHITEGUINEAPIG
25th May 2012, 11:54
one of the coupons is for wedges
in tesco the mexican wedges are 90p
(no sign up but they scanned at 90p)

teatowell
6th June 2012, 15:39
Anyone else getting a survey coming up on the home page but having issues either opening it or navigating away from it?
I can't get it to respond!

markat
6th June 2012, 15:47
I'm getting the login page then it all goes black, most strange.

teatowell
6th June 2012, 15:51
I'm getting the login page then it all goes black, most strange.

Hadthat sometimes yesterday - it is so annoying as I'll get enough points for a voucher this week!

WHITEGUINEAPIG
6th June 2012, 15:52
there is a new coupon for rustic chips if the site ever works again

melroccan
6th June 2012, 15:52
It is fine for me!