PDA

View Full Version : Big brands for less - discount food website

penfold
29th October 2010, 09:05
This place looks interesting, same idea as Approved foods, so items close or over their bbd but wow..some good bargains. Seemingly they often have discount coupons as well e.g 100% extra free on your order.

http://www.bigbrandsforless.co.uk/?page_id=158

I'm going to get the baking set and pizza base mix.

msjg
29th October 2010, 09:37
I've had a couple of orders, the first was 200% extra free on food only:eek:
the second to get some muffin mix's. Another sight thats similar but I've not ordered yet is food bargains.

redwino
29th October 2010, 15:28
i order regularly with them, and can recommend them.
the orders are sent out quickly, and there was an offer on moneysupermarket a few weeks ago for 300% extra free on all food items bought.
seems rude not to order with them when you are getting such a great bargain!

MrsSavvy
4th November 2010, 18:19
There's 100 % extra free on food for 2 days code BBFLXC

Has anyone tried the unlabelled beans? I've ordered some this morning thought it was worth it at 20 for ?1. Saw somewhere it suggested they were M&S anyone know?

msjg
4th November 2010, 19:48
There's 100 % extra free on food for 2 days code BBFLXC

Has anyone tried the unlabelled beans? I've ordered some this morning thought it was worth it at 20 for ?1. Saw somewhere it suggested they were M&S anyone know?

Well I had the beans when the 200% offer was on, they are very nice I would of thought they were either m&s or sains, i ordered 20 tins and ended up with 60, a few tins were dented I've sorted them to use the dented ones first.
Sitting on my hands trying not to order with this code but its tempting

penfold
4th November 2010, 20:01
Well I had the beans when the 200% offer was on, they are very nice I would of thought they were either m&s or sains, i ordered 20 tins and ended up with 60, a few tins were dented I've sorted them to use the dented ones first.
Sitting on my hands trying not to order with this code but its tempting

boo....they have ended the code early... Was meant to be through until tomorrow but have ended it at lunchtime today :mad:

Take it it must have been getting hammered :(

msjg
4th November 2010, 20:09
Oh bum were did you get that info from, did you try to order?

penfold
4th November 2010, 20:11
Oh bum were did you get that info from, did you try to order?

was in process of putting order together...right down the bottom there is a 'coupons' tab, clicked on it and this came up

http://www.bigbrandsforless.co.uk/?page_id=140

msjg
4th November 2010, 20:17
Admin posted about an hour ago on the forum under coupons it was valid till 12.pm tonight or have i read it wrong, must go for another look.

britchic4
4th November 2010, 20:30
I ordered the toffee muffin mix but unfortunately I can't say I like it. And now I have a lot........