PDA

View Full Version : Refund

baldy1
4th February 2011, 15:36
I recently purchased a mobile from ebay and paid using paypal but no mobile came. Does anyone know if I will get a refund. Please help.

tyroleandancer
4th February 2011, 15:42
Have a look here
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/questions/item-not-received.html

Floosy
4th February 2011, 15:43
You need to lodge a complaint with Ebay that no item has been received.... How many days since the auction has ended?

baldy1
4th February 2011, 15:55
The auction ended 25 Jan and I Lodged a complaint with ebay on the 2 Feb.

heatherks
4th February 2011, 17:15
has the person / seller marked it as dispatched

..i bought something recently and after 8 days i had noticed feedback was being recieved for items that finished same day as mine but had also noticed the dispatched boxed still hadnt be clicked on mones so emailed to see if it had been sent out their reply was it would be posted that afternoon or next day (obviously forgot to send) ...recieved it a week after my email so over 2 weeks since i paid it

baldy1
5th February 2011, 11:35
No not been marked as despatched. But they email last saturday saying posting that day 1st class. I've emailed them twice after that but no reply.

sandhabibi
5th February 2011, 12:56
Out of interest what time did he message last saturday as post office only open to noon in most places.
I would have thought lost in post as I had a purchase on a Tuesday which I didn't receive until the friday the following week and they only lived 10mins away lol.
Odd they are not answering you though.

baldy1
6th February 2011, 10:02
Just hope I get my money back now. It's only 140.00 but my daughter paid for this.

baldy1
13th February 2011, 17:54
Just to say thanks and I got a full refund through paypal.