s879
15th February 2011, 16:32
Thanks.

Dolly Daydream
15th February 2011, 16:33
thank you

baconbap
15th February 2011, 17:51
Just had an email saying they hadn't got my full address to send the purse to. So, it's a purse. Hope everyone else gets one.

hollowhead
15th February 2011, 18:16
Thanks. Didn't get my full address either. ;)

houseofcash
15th February 2011, 18:20
Thank you.

Dolly Daydream
15th February 2011, 18:22
Thanks. Didn't get my full address either. ;)

same here lol :D

arniep
15th February 2011, 19:45
Same here..................

I was sure I put all my details in.

:confused:

Thanks again!

Siaron
15th February 2011, 20:01
I definitely put my details in correctly - being a touch typist I "know" when I've made a mistake and also having a Welsh name/address I always double-check before sending details in.
Definitely won't be sending them my details again!
xx

arniep
15th February 2011, 20:07
Maybe because it was a text box the info got lost in transit. I've sent my info, what can they do, send me spam email and junk mail.....I get enough of that anyway :)

baconbap
15th February 2011, 20:13
The question boxes were a bit mixed up too.

Siaron
15th February 2011, 20:16
Just noticed a couple of spelling mistakes - suspicious, moi????
xx

suesmith
15th February 2011, 22:49
Just noticed a couple of spelling mistakes - suspicious, moi????
xx

i noticed those too which made me suspicious and some of the questions didn't seem quite right, ah well

missmeggie1
16th February 2011, 13:05
Just been on the Fiorellia website, last night there was a box with questionnaire which I clicked on and the same questions came up, so thought it was genuine, now I can't see it? Has anyone else notice this?

The questions were a bit sus (hindsight is a wonderful thing).

missmeggie1
16th February 2011, 19:52
Had an email in one of home emails today
From: "Neema Patel" <neema.patel@tlgbrands.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsDear Customer,

Thank you for filling out our questionnaire on Fiorelli.com!

As you were within the lucky 200 to fill in our questionnaire you have now won a free purse! We know that you filled in your address on the survey but I just need confirmation that your details are correct.

In order to send out your free purse could you please reply to this email with confirmation of your Full name and Address."
Thank you for your time and please allow 3-4 working days for your purse to arrive!

Kind Regards, Neema Patel, Online Marketing Executive

Also had an advertising email later this afternoon, advertising ?10 off a Fiorelli travel holdall, from email: enquiries@fiorelli.com.

Not sent my name and add again, but I did type it in yesterday.

Has anyone else received any emails today please?

Beej
16th February 2011, 21:18
Had an email in one of home emails today
From: "Neema Patel" <neema.patel@tlgbrands.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsDear Customer,

Thank you for filling out our questionnaire on Fiorelli.com!

As you were within the lucky 200 to fill in our questionnaire you have now won a free purse! We know that you filled in your address on the survey but I just need confirmation that your details are correct.

In order to send out your free purse could you please reply to this email with confirmation of your Full name and Address."
Thank you for your time and please allow 3-4 working days for your purse to arrive!

Kind Regards, Neema Patel, Online Marketing Executive

Also had an advertising email later this afternoon, advertising ?10 off a Fiorelli travel holdall, from email: enquiries@fiorelli.com.

Not sent my name and add again, but I did type it in yesterday.

Has anyone else received any emails today please?

Yes I got exactly the same email, I haven't replied to it.

mhoc
17th February 2011, 07:48
I am also wondering now .....

I used to be on their email mailing list and thye do send an awful lot of email newsletters out - a rather over enthusiastic sales department

missmeggie1
17th February 2011, 12:49
I have emailed TLG brands on a link direct from them website, asking if they have a Neema Patel in Marketing.

Not had a reply yet.

markat
17th February 2011, 12:59
Seems to be a genuine name or they have made a lot of effort to convince people;

http://www.linkedin.com/search/fpsearch?fname=Neema&lname=Patel&pplSearchOrigin=SEO_SN&trk=SEO_SN&csrfToken=guest_token&domainCountryName=

Siaron
17th February 2011, 22:18
Can't get through on the link - I'm just taken to a login page.

I tried with a different email to see if I got the same message - I did! I replied saying that I didn't think they were being serious as I knew of quite a few people who had applied before me and I couldn't see how they still had any left by the time I applied (I didn't mention that I'd applied before - obviously). She replied telling me that I was the 153 person to register and they'd had a technical hitch which meant that people's addresses hadn't come through. I asked if the purse could be sent to my mother's address and I asked when they would be sending them out - she says that the warehouse is hoping to send them tomorrow.
I did notice on the bottom right corner of the website "TLG Brands" which is the email address of this Neema Patel.
xx

lisa84
18th February 2011, 11:06
Well I got knocked up by postie this morning with a ?15 purse which had been sent by tracked post so dont think its spam.

Very pretty inside a nice box with lovely squeins and silver in colour rather nice Freebie. xx I wonder how many are now going to reply to that email!!!:D

Thanks op got this from MSE bit will rep yer xx

Shimmer
18th February 2011, 12:13
Thank you so much for posting baconbap:) Just opened my front door to find a package left on my door step, beautiful pewter jewel cluster frame purse from Fiorelli:love:

baconbap
18th February 2011, 13:58
Card from postie to say too big for letterbox, so guess it's my purse.

mhoc
18th February 2011, 16:56
I've had no post today yet again :mad: so I am assuming that the postie is going to put a card through the door tommorow as soon as I go out (says she living in hope!) and my eldest will find hers "hidden" under the door mat when she gets home (her postie thinks her door mat has magic powers and anything left underneath is invisible to anyone passing by - last week it was an invisible sachet of cat food, a muelsi bar and a mini bottle of whisky :D

snailsontour
18th February 2011, 20:25
What a surprise - the postie brought my purse today and I was feeling guilty when the bell rang as I have od on Boden this year and it's been a tad embarrassing bringing parcels in! Not this time! Free is sooo wonderful:)

Siaron
19th February 2011, 00:51
Oooh can't wait to get home then - I'm at my dad's this weekend so won't know until Sunday. Will probably go home to find a "too big for letterbox" card mind!
xx

teatowell
23rd February 2011, 11:32
Yay! Postie finally been with my swanky purse. Thanks op - have repped.

Second Born
23rd February 2011, 11:39
My gorgeous purse arrived today. Thank you very much OP. I'd never splash out on something like this for myself, but it's a fabulous free treat!

Siaron
23rd February 2011, 14:02
I'm still waiting......
xx

Button
23rd February 2011, 15:10
Mine arrived today :D very pretty.

mhoc
23rd February 2011, 18:06
Postvan came this afternoon at 4 oclock :confused: and banged loudly on the door ( 2nd van of the day!) and I am thrilled to say I've also got a very pretty grey one with sparkling things on the front :D

I am wondering now if my eldest also has one - postie tends to "hide" her parcels under the door mat

baconbap
23rd February 2011, 20:20
Glad they're arriving, collected mine from sorting office on saturday.

Dolly Daydream
23rd February 2011, 21:53
Postvan came this afternoon at 4 oclock :confused: and banged loudly on the door ( 2nd van of the day!) and I am thrilled to say I've also got a very pretty grey one with sparkling things on the front :D

I am wondering now if my eldest also has one - postie tends to "hide" her parcels under the door mat

same as mine which arrived today :D am delighted with it Had

RRP of ?15 tag on it - wouldn't pay that mind but it's still pretty

so thanks very much Op :D