PDA

View Full Version : Nectar points = Easyjet flights !

f1girly
14th March 2011, 16:42
From end of March you can use points towards flights !

http://www.nectar.com/spend/easyjet/win-tickets-competition.points?source=fb_no_easyjetflights

markat
14th March 2011, 17:20
Thanks for this.

Ewok
14th March 2011, 17:36
lmao ...won't be entering the comp

jen
14th March 2011, 17:38
Gosh, this would be an easy trip for me, any good cheap ideas (for my OH!!)

black cat
14th March 2011, 18:09
I wonder if you will be able to use the points for the whole cost of the flights or if you will have to pay the taxes in cash. If you can use them for the whole costs this could be something good to save up for.

markat
14th March 2011, 18:34
Full details on the website on 22nd March.

f1girly
14th March 2011, 22:12
Sainsbury’s shoppers will now be able to swap their Nectar points for flights via a new tie-up between easyJet and the loyalty scheme.

The partnership allows Nectar users to exchange their points for any easyJet flights to more than 550 destinations in 30 countries. They can pay for the flight and taxes in full using Nectar points or use a combination of points and cash.

Sainsbury’s will support the new service through in-store promotional activity and TV, press and poster advertising.

numpty
14th March 2011, 22:13
nice :)

winebuff
15th March 2011, 07:27
Sainsbury’s shoppers will now be able to swap their Nectar points for flights via a new tie-up between easyJet and the loyalty scheme.

The partnership allows Nectar users to exchange their points for any easyJet flights to more than 550 destinations in 30 countries. They can pay for the flight and taxes in full using Nectar points or use a combination of points and cash.

Sainsbury’s will support the new service through in-store promotional activity and TV, press and poster advertising.

That's good. Thanks for posting. Would need to accumulate a fair few points though, and nectar ones are even harder to get than Tesco:(

i currently have around £50 worth which are worth double for ASK. This is where we usually use them.
Will be looking for Ryanair?Easyjet flights for early next year, so this could be an option for us.

f1girly
15th March 2011, 21:55
Let's hope Mr T jumps on the band-wagon with Ryanair!

lrb76
16th March 2011, 10:49
winebuff - looks like Ask have pulled out as I couldn't find them when I looked last night and have just seen someone else say so in a nother thread. I did notice Gourmet Society membership is only 2000 points though. £10 worth if you use points on your shopping and it will give you discount meals in your area and all over the uk for a whole year. Even better value than Tesco who have it for £10 in vouchers so £30 in deals.

That's good. Thanks for posting. Would need to accumulate a fair few points though, and nectar ones are even harder to get than Tesco:(

i currently have around £50 worth which are worth double for ASK. This is where we usually use them.
Will be looking for Ryanair?Easyjet flights for early next year, so this could be an option for us.

winebuff
16th March 2011, 11:12
Hi,. i've just seen the other thread re ASK,- what a shame.

Was planning on going there when we go to Edinburgh next month:(

I did notice that the gourmet society is now on Nectar. i had already ordered it

on deals. Pretty happy with it though.:)

Wonder if any more chains/restaurants will join Nectar now.:confused: