PDA

View Full Version : Newbie thread :)

numpty
17th March 2011, 19:22
Welcome to all the new members! :clap2::clap2:

Have a read through the link below for lots of tips of how to get the best from the site!:love::love:
http://paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1339

Please introduce yourself here

Just don't give out personal info, we like it below the radar ;)

rainbow
17th March 2011, 20:04
I don't ever remember seeing so many new members join in such a short time. Loads have joined this month and it's good to see some posting. I don't know how you've all found us but it certainly looks like the DTD thread is the attraction. We don't bite so please share your finds with us too, and join in with the other sections on the site as well. :)

numpty
17th March 2011, 23:32
think I've scared you all :(

kelbag
20th March 2011, 09:33
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome, Rainbow I would share some DTD tips as I've got loads (spent ?65 and got so far ?150 in vouchers back) but for some reason I can't see the thread. Ah well must be cos I'm new

tescodan1985
20th March 2011, 19:54
Hi all I'm Dan and I have been collecting Clubcard points just with my normal shopping for years but a friend told me this is the place to go for tips.

numpty
20th March 2011, 19:57
Hi all!
You will find us a friendly bunch!

There are some thread problems at the mo, but bare with it, it will be back soon :)

janice mac
20th March 2011, 20:20
Hi All,

Welcome and dont be afraid, we were all new once. Grab a coffee and have a read through. Your life is about to change x

Mosaic
20th March 2011, 21:09
Welcome to Kelbag & TescoDan1985 :)

The Dtd thread was being "cleaned up" so vanished for a while - if you click on "new posts" at the top of the page you will get all the most popular stuff that members are posting on. It's easier than trying to find each separate section ;)

numpty
21st March 2011, 20:38
Lots of new members, come and say hi :)

firtree
21st March 2011, 20:57
Hi!

Love the site, found it and registered last May but taking the plunge and posting for the first time tonight.

What a great site. Have learnt loads from you all, found it first of all when looking for Tesco clubcard deals. Can't believe I never used to read the Tesco literature and used vouchers at face value to pay for my grocery shopping before then :eek:

I've been back at the site a lot lately reading the DTD threads, what a brilliant scheme. Enjoyed treats of wine and Magnum mini ice creams at the weekend and was able to make a bigger donation than normal to Comic Relief too.

Looks like this lurker has become a poster :)

Thank you!

numpty
21st March 2011, 21:06
Hiya firtree! :clap2:Great to meet you, hope you feel you can post more, we were all newbies once , welcome :)

firtree
21st March 2011, 21:09
Thank you numpty! It wasn't as scary as I expected.

The kids will think I really am addicted to the site now!

numpty
21st March 2011, 21:29
Thank you numpty! It wasn't as scary as I expected.

The kids will think I really am addicted to the site now!

Yeah we are all addicted! Saving is very addictive!

MARKAGH
21st March 2011, 22:13
Hi

Been lurking for a while, picking up loads of tips on how to get more cc points & how to get better value for them. Mainly use mine for BA miles.

Currently enjoying this latest Tesco promo, DTD. Managed to pick up a ?65 voucher from buying Banrock. not sure I want to spend it after reading how some people have been treated.

zoebusher
21st March 2011, 22:17
Hi

Been lurking for a while, picking up loads of tips on how to get more cc points & how to get better value for them. Mainly use mine for BA miles.

Currently enjoying this latest Tesco promo, DTD. Managed to pick up a ?65 voucher from buying Banrock. not sure I want to spend it after reading how some people have been treated.

Just do it when you are not in a big rush. Then if you get stuck at customer services or they take ages its slightly less stressful:)

DaisyChain
21st March 2011, 22:33
Hi

Hi markagh and welcome

If you're really nervous, you can always call at CS in your store before you shop and ask how the DTD vouchers are handled and get some reassurance before you're stood with a trolley load, . CS are often better informed than till staff so take a name and then you will have a point of reference if it gets awkward at the till.

MARKAGH
21st March 2011, 22:46
Thanks Zoebusher & Daisychain. Might give it a go tomorrow.

holliemon
21st March 2011, 23:21
Hi

I have used 2 of these but on a normal shop - to me it is not out of the ordinary to buy 6 bottles of wine because the 5% discount takes effect.

I have had no problems - good luck and welcome x

MARKAGH
22nd March 2011, 01:25
Holliemon, good to know, thanks.

Maia
23rd March 2011, 18:55
Hi everyone. :)

I've actually been a member for a couple of years now but prior to this I've been a lurker rather than a poster (I think I have a grand total of 1 post!) because every time I log on with the intention of posting useful info someone else has got there before me!

And I've always been too shy to join in the discussions because everyone seems to be far more knowledgeable than me and I feel like I can't contribute anything useful. I'm going to try to be better about that, though... or at least quicker off the mark posting the aforementioned useful info! :)

numpty
23rd March 2011, 18:59
Nice to meet you Maia :)
Don't worry about being the first, there are other threads to join in with like random disclosure, chat thread which being first never matters ;)

uklego
23rd March 2011, 21:47
Lots of new members, come and say hi :)

Hiya Numpty :wave:

numpty
23rd March 2011, 22:23
Hiya Numpty :wave:

:doglaugh::welcome:

Mosaic
23rd March 2011, 23:44
Hi to all you new members - well posters anyway! Looks like you were members before me anyway :D

Don't be shy - we don't bite (very often) :rolleyes:

phoenix
24th March 2011, 00:00
Hi, not a new member but never posted before

atlanta
24th March 2011, 09:20
Hi,all, been here since 2006 but have never posted before.

numpty
24th March 2011, 09:30
nice to see you all:grouphug::gossip:, please post, as that's what make a forum great, it's members ;):rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

orlandosunshine
24th March 2011, 10:49
Hi,

A newbie to paid to shop, hoping to get some bargains from the site!!!:target::wink8:

ramsholt
24th March 2011, 16:53
Hi all and welcome to PTS. Its a great site so enjoy! x

goodevans
24th March 2011, 17:17
Hello to all new members !:wave::wave::wave:

:welcome9:

I think the first post is always the hardest !

This really is a very friendly community and whatever your question there is always someone with a helpful answer :)

alison1962
26th March 2011, 16:53
Welcome! :D

jennybar
26th March 2011, 17:11
Hello. Been a member since 2007 but never posted before. Not sure how it all works! Have learnt loads after reading all your tips. Thank you!

flookie
26th March 2011, 19:50
Evening all,just thought I'd say hello to all the new members/posters.xx

jennybar
26th March 2011, 19:59
Can anyone explain to me why I can't get on to the Tesco site please? Have always been able to until yesterday, but I keep being told I have to register. Help!

Gizmos
26th March 2011, 20:17
youve been a member since 2007 and only posted when you cant access an area - that should give you an indication as to why

Maia
26th March 2011, 21:01
Nice to meet you Maia :)
Don't worry about being the first, there are other threads to join in with like random disclosure, chat thread which being first never matters ;)

Thanks for the welcome, numpty. :)

DSC11
26th March 2011, 22:22
Hi everyone - thank you for posting a welcome thread. Am about to settle down and have an explore of the site - it certainly looks full of useful information. Hope I am able to contribute to it.

goo_chick
26th March 2011, 22:56
Just wanted to say hi to all the newbies :wave:

great to see lots of new people posting, this is a great forum. It's amazing how quickly you get addicted and feel lost without your daily dose of pts! ;)

So much going on with the Tesco dtd, look forward to getting to know you all :tea:

bex23
27th March 2011, 22:47
Wanted to say hi, so hi!

MetsonIJ
28th March 2011, 09:57
youve been a member since 2007 and only posted when you cant access an area - that should give you an indication as to why

I wish I'd found this earlier! I admit I've only posted once in 4.5 years but didn't realise a quota had been introduced and have spent several hours trying to work out what's up. I was beginning to wonder if my recent 'chat' with the security man after being caught wombling in the bin next to the cash machine (to see what the latest offer on cash machine receipts) had caused Mr Tesco to get me barred from here.

Perhaps you could PM people to let them them know the new rules as it's not obvious from any of the core General threads. It's taken a while to find this in the newbie thread.

Anyway, bit of a catch 22 as I can't post on the Tesco Clubcard forum which means I can't get to whatever the posting limit is anyway!

cheers
Ian

Chippy
28th March 2011, 10:59
Hello to all on this wonderful site. I have been a 'lurker' for a few years and have become addicted to a daily (if not numerous daily) fix of PTS. I am a regular bargain hunter and cannot thank you all enough for the tips and advice given (especially in Tesco and the Bag a bargain forums). I am not great on computers, it has taken me more than 15 minutes to figure out how to post and then I saw the Post Reply button!! I will certainly try to join you all in sharing good info and tips - although by the time I have found anything useful it is usually already posted.

Thank you all again :D

penfold
28th March 2011, 11:16
Hello to all on this wonderful site. I have been a 'lurker' for a few years and have become addicted to a daily (if not numerous daily) fix of PTS. I am a regular bargain hunter and cannot thank you all enough for the tips and advice given (especially in Tesco and the Bag a bargain forums). I am not great on computers, it has taken me more than 15 minutes to figure out how to post and then I saw the Post Reply button!! I will certainly try to join you all in sharing good info and tips - although by the time I have found anything useful it is usually already posted.

Thank you all again :D

That'll be you now....once you've started posting there'll be no stopping you :kev:;)

Chippy
28th March 2011, 19:55
Sorry unable to post on Tesco site - but have just seen in Tesco town centre store (B'ham) First Cape Chardonnay White wine at ?3.24 per bottle - thought this was a good bargain as have previously bought at 3 for ?12.00. Hope this helps somebody...

jennybar
28th March 2011, 22:06
:help:
I wish I'd found this earlier! I admit I've only posted once in 4.5 years but didn't realise a quota had been introduced and have spent several hours trying to work out what's up. I was beginning to wonder if my recent 'chat' with the security man after being caught wombling in the bin next to the cash machine (to see what the latest offer on cash machine receipts) had caused Mr Tesco to get me barred from here.

Perhaps you could PM people to let them them know the new rules as it's not obvious from any of the core General threads. It's taken a while to find this in the newbie thread.

Anyway, bit of a catch 22 as I can't post on the Tesco Clubcard forum which means I can't get to whatever the posting limit is anyway!

cheers
Ian
I have been reinstated so that I can now read the Tesco section, but I didn't know that there was a quota or when the quota system was brought in. Perhaps someone could post the rules so that we "new posters" know what the rules are. Thank you! :help:

DaisyChain
28th March 2011, 22:26
I'm not aware of the precise rules and some things may have changed with the recent spate of forum upgrades to reflect rather more the fact that PTS generally runs like a 'co-op' with members posting info for the benefit of each other and helping out with experience and advice as well as 'sharing the work' so to speak when it comes to deal hunting. Its not really here to provide a 'service' for everyone who doesn't give as well as take, although naturally there'll always be plenty who use it that way

Nice to see some very very old members finally peeping out from behind the sofa - obviously you'll have gained loads over the years so it will be great to see what you can give, now you've made the first move.

So a big hello from me :)

bee happy
28th March 2011, 23:02
Hi all thanks for the welcome,
I joined a while ago but only now having a good gander and decided to post,great site with loads of info :)
Feel stupid asking but what does DTD stand for ?:o
Guess its something to do with Tesco ???

bee happy
28th March 2011, 23:04
Sorry unable to post on Tesco site - but have just seen in Tesco town centre store (B'ham) First Cape Chardonnay White wine at ?3.24 per bottle - thought this was a good bargain as have previously bought at 3 for ?12.00. Hope this helps somebody...

Wow ! Bargain price,thanks for posting will have a look in my local Tesco tomorrow :D

dtm15
28th March 2011, 23:12
Hi All, I've been a member for about 18 months but have only been a lurker until a few days ago. I have spotted some bargains in the past but when I have gone to share them with the rest of you, someone has always beaten me too it! I will try harder to post them first from now on so you get something back for all the times you have given me great info.

DaisyChain
28th March 2011, 23:18
Hi All, I've been a member for about 18 months but have only been a lurker until a few days ago. I have spotted some bargains in the past but when I have gone to share them with the rest of you, someone has always beaten me too it! I will try harder to post them first from now on so you get something back for all the times you have given me great info.

I should've said before there are LOTs of ways to contribute here, not just with bargains - family matters, pets, dieting, food, school etc and just the general chit chat. We can't all shop at the right times to be first with the deals but we've all got some life experience to share :)

creamcake
28th March 2011, 23:19
hi all .... another "long time lurker" :o:o ...but now a poster (ther'll be no stopping me now !!)

Many many thanks for all the hard work finding all the tips ... I'[ll make sure I post anything I find .. dont normally shop till the weekend, and the best tips have normally been posted by then.

SuzyWoo
28th March 2011, 23:27
It's nice to see people taking the bull by the horns and joining in. Welcome! You lurkers out there will know by now that PTS is far more than just a few 'best buys' there is lots and lots going on.

You can also use the little scales (to the RHS of the post number) to say 'thankyou' to a poster. It helps people who do come up with suggestions to feel appreciated. :)

dtm15
29th March 2011, 00:20

cheers
Ian

I am in the same position, I understand the wish that all members should contribute but if we are permanently locked out of the tesco section we can't contribute. Now I have seen how easy it is to post messages I would definitely be a regular poster if given the chance.

DaisyChain
29th March 2011, 08:34
I am in the same position, I understand the wish that all members should contribute but if we are permanently locked out of the tesco section we can't contribute. Now I have seen how easy it is to post messages I would definitely be a regular poster if given the chance.

Lots more than Tesco here guys ;)

avstar
29th March 2011, 09:47
I

Lots more than Tesco here guys ;)

I suspect most lurkers are only interested in the Tesco section, judging by the effort they're now making.....cynical.....me?!

DaisyChain
29th March 2011, 09:55
I

I suspect most lurkers are only interested in the Tesco section, judging by the effort they're now making.....cynical.....me?!

I know Avstar, some comments make that pretty clear don't they ? But I can only try and appeal to the shy but willing - the pure takers will probably still just carry on

jacky
30th March 2011, 11:42
Thank you for starting this topic numpty and making another 'lurker' feel welcome. Its tough for those of us who are shy and feel we don't have anything to contribute as we are afraid of being jumped on if we say the wrong thing.

Hello anyway.

penfold
30th March 2011, 12:30
Thank you for starting this topic numpty and making another 'lurker' feel welcome. Its tough for those of us who are shy and feel we don't have anything to contribute as we are afraid of being jumped on if we say the wrong thing.

Hello anyway.

don't worry about being flamed on here...it very rarely happens and when it does the flamer gets dealt with sharpish both by other posters and mods :)

So post away ....... I personally enjoy the random disclosure thread just now...it is just so ....'random' ;)

SuzyWoo
30th March 2011, 13:57
I don't think you can go far wrong with hello lol! :D Welcome/

Habbyshaw8p
30th March 2011, 22:08
Hey there
Naturally I'm a beginner here. I recently found this site through google search and I stumbled upon this fascinating forum so I signed up.
Thank you for welcoming me upfront!

Mosaic
30th March 2011, 22:59
:welcome: Hi & welcome to habbyshaw8p

Nice to see you - there are loads of threads you can join in - or even start one youself when you become more confident :)

SuzyWoo
31st March 2011, 08:35
It occurred to me earlier that you can't be shy on here - if you are, how will you ever cope with a tetchy Tesco supervisor when getting DTD? :D

ellief
1st April 2011, 20:01
Hi all
Apologies all round to the regulars of this site! I have been a lurker for over a year and have gained so much information from you all but never got round to posting. I work very long hours (any advice on the m25 car park -I'm your girl!!) so just used to pop in and out.
It was only when I realised that I had been locked out of the Tesco forum (sorry mods for emailing) that I realised my wrong doing in not contributing:(
So I am going to try harder and contribute and hopefully it will help someone. I always get beaten to finding the offers but I'm sure I can help in other ways.

Ellie

Lulupink
5th April 2011, 18:22
Hiya - I'm a Newbie! Nutty Bargain hunter, love ebay, sale shopping and generally saving a few pounds! I food shop everywhere, can't stick to one. However there is a new Tesco opening near me next week and have been counting the days - love nosing round new stores!!
Anyway looking forward to joining the chat, I have already sent off for a free comic which is brill, and look forward to chatting to you all in the varous forums as I work my way through them!

tyroleandancer
5th April 2011, 18:37
Hiya - I'm a Newbie! Nutty Bargain hunter, love ebay, sale shopping and generally saving a few pounds! I food shop everywhere, can't stick to one. However there is a new Tesco opening near me next week and have been counting the days - love nosing round new stores!!
Anyway looking forward to joining the chat, I have already sent off for a free comic which is brill, and look forward to chatting to you all in the varous forums as I work my way through them!

Hello Nutty Baragain Hunter :lol:
You should have used that as your name :)
Welcome

Lulusmama
5th April 2011, 23:22
New member here :)

penfold
5th April 2011, 23:26
New member here :)

and the type of new member we LOVE.....posting straight from the offset :)

But can I just ask one question? Who is Lulu - I'm assuming it is not the Glaswegian singer ;)

Lulusmama
5th April 2011, 23:26
Hope your all well, was advised to give this place a try from a friend! Hope i can figure it all out! x

colman
5th April 2011, 23:28
there is lots to read, lulu grab yourself a glass of vino a bar of chocolate and have a read...we are all a friendly bunch..welcome..

DIVA1977
5th April 2011, 23:28
Hi Lulu welcome to PTS

Lulusmama
5th April 2011, 23:29
Aw thanks very much you two. Am having a butchers now :)

Lulusmama
5th April 2011, 23:34
My doggie :) x

Lulusmama
5th April 2011, 23:34
Well one of them :)

KarenBB
5th April 2011, 23:40
Hi Lulu, always some amusing threads on here. The randon dislosures has had some interesting posts recently and I liked the one about little things beginning with B, it's great to see the diverse things posters think of.

colman
5th April 2011, 23:42
hi all you newbies out there - dont worry you wont be new for long, just post away at your will...we are all a friendly bunch of folk x

Mosaic
6th April 2011, 00:42

Hi Lulusmama - welcome to Pts - just worked out your dog is Lulu! Lol

If you want to reply to a thread, press the quote button on the bottom right, then it will be posted with your answer, if others post before you, your reply will get lost.

This hapenned to me at the start, as I'm very slow & type with 2 fingers! :)

Any questions just ask - someone will answer you.

Pandoraskids
6th April 2011, 07:30
Hello & welcome to all newbies :grouphug:

It occurred to me earlier that you can't be shy on here - if you are, how will you ever cope with a tetchy Tesco supervisor when getting DTD? :D

Suzy, I'm quite a shy person myself - it took me about 18 months to post on here & I dread tetchy supervisors & cs dragons :eek:

SuzyWoo
6th April 2011, 08:19
No way PK, look at your Post Count. You must be shy but gobby rolled into one! xxx :p :love:

Pandoraskids
6th April 2011, 08:25
No way PK, look at your Post Count. You must be shy but gobby rolled into one! xxx :p :love:

:rofl: Thanks Suzy :love: Shy until I get to know people but then yes quite gobby :D

connorsmummy
6th April 2011, 08:34
We were all newbies once and none of us bite.....much :D

SuzyWoo
6th April 2011, 08:35
We were all newbies once and none of us bite.....much :D

Only if you're into that sort of thing! ;)

penfold
6th April 2011, 09:27
and the type of new member we LOVE.....posting straight from the offset :)

But can I just ask one question? Who is Lulu - I'm assuming it is not the Glaswegian singer ;)

Well one of them :)

ah ha.....thought it may be ;)

good name....would work well with my mob, I'm always on the look out for new names :D

Lulupink
6th April 2011, 15:47
Oh wow another new Lulu on the same day - how weird is that!! At least you have a non embarassing reason for being a Lulu. Lulu was my imaginary friend I had after my grandad died who I used to blame for all my mischief (I was only 5!!). Now my mum uses it to wind me up!!!

Don't you just love an annonymous forum so you can out all your embarrasing secrets LOL :D

Mosaic
6th April 2011, 16:01
Oh wow another new Lulu on the same day - how weird is that!! At least you have a non embarassing reason for being a Lulu. Lulu was my imaginary friend I had after my grandad died who I used to blame for all my mischief (I was only 5!!). Now my mum uses it to wind me up!!!

Don't you just love an annonymous forum so you can out all your embarrasing secrets LOL :D

Welcome another Lulu :)
It's nice to know where the names come from.

I changed my name a while back as it was almost the same as someone on ebay - & there could have been confusion - so I changed it to "Mosaic" as I am a typical Gemini with many facets to my character :D

Maverick!
7th April 2011, 19:00
Hi,

Great site. Registered recently to get some great tips from the DTD threads. Hope I'm not too late...

Georgie
7th April 2011, 19:08
Hi,

Great site. Registered recently to get some great tips from the DTD threads. Hope I'm not too late...

Hi Maverick and welcome. :)Its a great site, loads of stuff on here not jsut money saving, general stuff as well. We ahve our moments and they are worth having.

Margo-escargo
8th April 2011, 13:28
Does anyone know why there are no threads on the Tesco Forum on this site??

Mosaic
8th April 2011, 13:33
Hi Margo
I think you'll find you haven't got access to all parts of the site until you make some posts on other threads.
Go on the newbie & chat threads - get to know us & see what happens :rolleyes:

There is loads of ther interesting stuff besides Tesco!!

penfold
8th April 2011, 13:38

Hi Margo
I think you'll find you haven't got access to all parts of the site until you make some posts on other threads.
Go on the newbie & chat threads - get to know us & see what happens :rolleyes:

There is loads of ther interesting stuff besides Tesco!!

Here you go Margo - have a look round this thread and take it from there :)

jokemp69
21st April 2011, 09:01
Newbie Alert.... sorry but how do I access the Tesco part of this site... all the forums are locked? thanks

tyroleandancer
21st April 2011, 09:24
Hello and welcome:)
Try having a look around the general areas and posting a bit :)

Womble
14th May 2011, 23:27
I just joined, couldn't post at first but I can now. I recently moved to a house and it received loads of post from Tescos along with over ?200 in Tesco vouchers. Been investigating how these people managed to get so much money in vouchers. I found a site called money saving expert and loads of stuff about double the difference but nothing on how you get these vouchers through the post. I saw the Tesco section here but it now says no threads? Help what am I doing wrong?

SuzyWoo
15th May 2011, 07:11
Welcome. Try reading other posts in this thread, the question has been asked, and answered lots of times. :) (Try looking at the two posts immediately above your own! ;))

Whirls
15th May 2011, 23:21
Hello! Newbie, just joined and wanted to say hi. Looks like a great forum - look forward to accessing the locked areas!

Best wishes,

Whirls

Mosaic
15th May 2011, 23:49
Hello! Newbie, just joined and wanted to say hi. Looks like a great forum - look forward to accessing the locked areas!

Best wishes,

Whirls

Hi Whirls - Welcome to the site & forum - loads of interesting stuff on here - click on new posts & you'll see the most up to date topics :)

2002ad
24th May 2011, 01:34
Hi everyone! Found this site by accident but it looks pretty good! :)

Bit of BA miles collector so you'll probably find me in the Travel section most of the time!

adsr
29th May 2011, 23:13
Hey. Found this site via Flyer talk for collecting BA miles, esp through Tesco Clubcard points. Nice to meet you all.

Lozzy05
30th May 2011, 22:07
Hello, looking forward to using this site more, not really got into any 'forums before' but have already found some interesting articles on here and hoping to find lots more, am sure you'll be hearing more from me soon :)

Mosaic
30th May 2011, 23:18
Welcome to all the new members :) nice to hear from you!
Tell us a bit about yourselves & what you like - or contribute to the many threads on here.

Kev180
31st May 2011, 02:32
Hi, quick hello from me, never posted before but not a regular visitor either. Need some info on Clubcard points so looks as though I need to start posting as rules seem to have changed since last visit.

See you soon

Mosaic
31st May 2011, 09:10
Hi, quick hello from me, never posted before but not a regular visitor either. Need some info on Clubcard points so looks as though I need to start posting as rules seem to have changed since last visit.

See you soon

Hi Kev

Not a lot of clubcard points around at moment - but something will turn up :)

Notice you're in Staffordshire Moorlands - is that anywhere near the zoo that was on our local news last night Blackwoods? It looks a really nice place, but they are struggling to stay open because of the recession. :(

Kev180
31st May 2011, 13:27
Hi Mosaic,

Live about 5 mins from there, lovely place to visit its a shame they're struggling. Trouble is most people visit here to go to Alton Towers and then don't have time to see everything else the area has to offer.

Shame about the Clubcard points having dried up - still can't access Tesco threads to read :-(
When I first joined a few years back the codes were everywhere

Kev.

mhoc
31st May 2011, 14:17
Hi Mosaic,

Live about 5 mins from there, lovely place to visit its a shame they're struggling. Trouble is most people visit here to go to Alton Towers and then don't have time to see everything else the area has to offer.

Shame about the Clubcard points having dried up - still can't access Tesco threads to read :-(

Kev.

You joined PTS in 2006 but you have only posted messages today.

There may be a connection

Clubcard points sadly dried up some time ago

Kev180
31st May 2011, 14:49
Well done you have made the connection !! Yes of course I have revisited the site to see what, if anything, is going on regards Tesco. Haven't used them in a while but am considering starting again so thought I would re acquaint myself.
Sorry about never posting previously but this is possibly only my 2nd / 3rd visit in as many years

Kev.

carrielgrimes
31st May 2011, 15:31
Welcome to all the new members! :clap2::clap2:

Have a read through the link below for lots of tips of how to get the best from the site!:love::love:
http://paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1339

Please introduce yourself here

Just don't give out personal info, we like it below the radar ;)

Hi thanks for the warm welcome must say having a little trouble with site wont keep me loged in.

Mosaic
31st May 2011, 22:28
Hi Mosaic,

Kev.

My DD lives in Penkridge so I take my DGD to Shugborough Hall most weeks when I babysit, think the zoo would be a bit too far :( although think we'll take her when Oh has a day off.

Like you say, a couple of years ago there were loads of points & offers about - especially the 1000 points per shop - that was my favourite :)
Never mind, something will turn up soon :rolleyes: