PDA

View Full Version : Super Injunctions!

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 09:54
Without mentioning names on here (please!), I notice Sky has mentioned the Twitter account that has 'outed' a number of them. A couple of them were out in the public eye anyway, but there are a few extra details.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/A-Twitter-Account-Has-Been-Set-Up-That-Lists-Alleged-Affairs-And-Super-Injunction-Of-Celebrities/Article/201105215988052?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15988052_A_Twitter_Account_Has_Been_Se t_Up_That_Lists_Alleged_Affairs_And_Super-Injunction_Of_Celebrities

If you go to Jemima Khans page, you can easily find the twitter page in question! ;) I have mentioned her as she mentions herself, surely the funniest story of the year lol!

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 09:56
...or eekiest! :eek:

Addy
9th May 2011, 11:45
Got to be false, no way she'd do it with him, surely!!

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 11:51
I like the fact the sky report gives her name but not his lol.

VeryTrying
9th May 2011, 13:42
Got to be false, no way she'd do it with him, surely!!

Which HIM are you talking about? That Jemina would be unlikely to go with Jeremy Clarkson ....... or that anybody would go with Andew Marr?

Spottiswoode
9th May 2011, 14:22
Aw i don't have twitter.

Addy
9th May 2011, 15:41
Very Trying - was talking about the one she was denying having an affair with, not Andrew Marr who has publicly admitted taking out an injunction.....OP did ask us NOT to mention names!

marmaliser
9th May 2011, 15:42
Which HIM are you talking about? That Jemina would be unlikely to go with Jeremy Clarkson ....... or that anybody would go with Andew Marr?Whats surpised me most about andrew marr was that he wasn't gay.

Dominic
9th May 2011, 16:15
Someone told me on the train today its all false?

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 16:17
The clever thing is the only person mentioned who has denied anything is Jemima, which tells you everything you need to know about the others!

clematis45
9th May 2011, 17:38
the names have been banded around twitter for weeks, i was shocked at the actor! like has been said, lots know who is named and the 'celebs' have not been quick to deny!

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 17:44
I knew a few of the names already but it's nice to see them all in one place lol, although the account has been removed now.

uklego
9th May 2011, 17:46
the names have been banded around twitter for weeks, i was shocked at the actor! like has been said, lots know who is named and the 'celebs' have not been quick to deny!

I'm intrigued who the actor is - can you give us a clue!

SuzyWoo
9th May 2011, 17:47
Will pm you Lego! TBH, he's not very interesting lol.

uklego
9th May 2011, 17:49

Thanks SW - I am sitting impatiently :love:

VeryTrying
9th May 2011, 19:29
OP did ask us NOT to mention names!

Maybe - but as I haven't seen Sky and don't have Twitter, I think that quoting the BBC news website is quite safe :rolleyes:

clematis45
10th May 2011, 08:01

he may not be the most intresting of actors, but he is supposed to be a family man :mad: ( like the footballer)

tigger73
17th May 2011, 12:51
On GMTV this morning, they were discussing the footballer/Rachel case, and someone said it is only a matter of time before someone lets slip his name as every knows it. Well I don't and don't do twitter. Can anyone PM me the name if known and stop me being apparently the only one who dosn't know. Just hoping it is not my favourite !!

holliemon
17th May 2011, 13:41
have pmed you with who I think it is

Wonder how many different names you might get lol x

clarer0110
17th May 2011, 13:43
On GMTV this morning, they were discussing the footballer/Rachel case, and someone said it is only a matter of time before someone lets slip his name as every knows it. Well I don't and don't do twitter. Can anyone PM me the name if known and stop me being apparently the only one who dosn't know. Just hoping it is not my favourite !!

Can someone let me know as well please?!:)

SuzyWoo
17th May 2011, 13:58
have pmed you with who I think it is

Wonder how many different names you might get lol x

I've only heard one name mentioned for this person the whole way along.

MrsSavvy
17th May 2011, 14:16
Are talking about the footballer ex lover of Imogen Thomas?

VeryTrying
17th May 2011, 14:21
I'm obviously out of the loop here, because I don't even know who Rachel is :o

The only tittle-tattle I know about any so-called celebrities is in the song sung by visiting football fans at Anfield.

SuzyWoo
17th May 2011, 14:57
I'm thinking Imogen is Rachel lol! That's who I'm referring too, she's that WELSH girl who won BB.

tigger73
17th May 2011, 15:09
thanks to the 2 people who let me know ( both the same name unfortunatley).

DEVASTATED.....................

Addy
17th May 2011, 15:13

The only tittle-tattle I know about any so-called celebrities is in the song sung by visiting football fans at Anfield.

Same here. Not a Scooby!

Spottiswoode
17th May 2011, 15:30
thanks to the 2 people who let me know ( both the same name unfortunatley).

DEVASTATED.....................

Could someone kindly let me know please :)

uklego
17th May 2011, 16:10
Could someone kindly let me know please :)

and me please :D

Poundsinbucks
17th May 2011, 16:16
And me please, I have no idea who Imogen was blubbing about. Did she really win BB? Thought someone else won that one?

Poundsinbucks x :confused:

MrsSavvy
17th May 2011, 16:32
Pete won big brother the year Imogen was in there. She seemed like a nice girl TBH. There was a girl called Rachael who won one year who looked a little bit similar so I'm guessing that's the confusion. I'll PM the name I'm seen referred to.

points reaper
17th May 2011, 17:00
Could someone kindly let me know please

Poundsinbucks
17th May 2011, 17:03
Thanks for enlightening me folks :D. Yes, I remember Pete now and who could forget Nicky that year: "Who IS she?", slightly neurotic but loveable ;). And where are they now...

Poundsinbucks x

points reaper
17th May 2011, 17:40
thank you for the info i am in shock lol

suesmith
17th May 2011, 17:41
oh please let me know by pm

suesmith
17th May 2011, 17:47
thanks for that, very sad as i have family who know him and have always said what a lovely person he is.

lrb76
17th May 2011, 18:39
Can I know too please. Wasn't bothered but having read this thread I now have to know! TIA

red devil
17th May 2011, 19:32
Can I know too please.

charlie123
17th May 2011, 20:06
Can I know too please. Wasn't bothered but having read this thread I now have to know! TIA

Ditto :o :)

WELSH-DRAGON
17th May 2011, 21:31
Can u let me know too ?

Thanx welshy x

monkeypuzzle
17th May 2011, 21:53
Me too please!

penfold
17th May 2011, 23:03

thanks for that, very sad as i have family who know him and have always said what a lovely person he is.

Noooo, surely not!

(and could someone please pm me as well.....hoping that I'm wrong....but I have heard some other tales about them as well so may make sense!)

VeryTrying
17th May 2011, 23:53
I haven't got a clue, even about what everybody wants to know :D

I feel like Donald Rumsfeld, "There are known "knowns." There are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know."

I just don't know .......

monkeypuzzle
18th May 2011, 10:06
Thanks to those who PM'ed me the name, can't believe its him, last person I would have suspected!

WELSH-DRAGON
18th May 2011, 10:25
Thanks also to those that pm'd me. Heard that name b4 - such a shame they got to ruin what they've got

Welshy x

Serialdieter
18th May 2011, 10:29
please can someone pm me tia

** Thank You for the PM **

penfold
18th May 2011, 10:44
Thanks for the PM. Must say I am very disappointed, thought they were one of the few 'sensible' ones :(

teatowell
18th May 2011, 11:25
Now I'm intruiged too. Can someone please let me know? TIA

avstar
18th May 2011, 12:38
OOh any chance of PM'ing me too, I'm intrigued!

britchic4
18th May 2011, 12:46
Right I just can't bear it anymore. I MUST know or my head may explode. I have fought the urge but I can fight no longer. Please someone put me out of my misery!

geegely
18th May 2011, 12:55
And me! Please! I have tried to be strong and not know....but I am WEAK!

teatowell
18th May 2011, 13:08
Thanks for the info Spotti - would not have guessed.

joaniemerc
18th May 2011, 14:01
Could someone kindly pm me the actor and footballer please:)

Spottiswoode
18th May 2011, 14:17
Is there an actor as well?

joaniemerc
18th May 2011, 14:21
Thanks for replies! I know the footballer.

Spotti - yes, I read back through the thread and apparently there's an actor too.

Actor (or if you're Celebrity Juice watchers A-C-T-O-R!), anyone?
J

VeryTrying
18th May 2011, 14:24
What footballer?

SuzyWoo
18th May 2011, 14:26
They are all on here http://twitter.com/#!/InjunctionSuper I am surprised it hasn't been removed by Twitter!

VeryTrying
18th May 2011, 14:37
Thank you very much, Suzy :)

I don't feel so completely ignorant now ....... but of the 10 listed, I'd heard of only four of them.
Two of those have already written of the matter in the Sunday Times, one behaved as I would have expected,
but at least the footballer was news, even though he wasn't the one sung about at Anfield!

geegely
18th May 2011, 14:45
I'm shocked.....well, ish.....

avstar
18th May 2011, 14:59
Ta Welshy :D

Tigsy
19th May 2011, 16:04
And me!

KittyKat
19th May 2011, 19:34
I like the fact the sky report gives her name but not his lol.

They won't be allowed to print his name IF he is the one with the injunction, papers are free to print Khan's name as it obviously doesn't involve her!

SuzyWoo
19th May 2011, 19:42
They won't be allowed to print his name IF he is the one with the injunction, papers are free to print Khan's name as it obviously doesn't involve her!

That was the point I was making lol. ;)

obscure
22nd May 2011, 14:54
Sunday Herald in Scotland published a picture this morning with just a black strip across his eyes - definately the person that PMs have been saying.

Apparently, they think that the privacy rules are different in Scotland and the injunction does not have any standing up here. Cant get on their website - too busy or blocked?
But there is a pic of the fromt page on Twitter.

gardner1
22nd May 2011, 18:12
This is so silly now ,the footballer who ever he is should just come clean and hold his hands up .Who ever this footballer is he has dragged all this out because without the injunction and threatening to sue Twitter and tweeters this would of been last weeks news by now .Shame we do not have more decent upstanding footballers like Ryan Giggs ;)

numpty
23rd May 2011, 12:00
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389689/Sunday-Herald-publishes-barely-concealed-picture-injunction-footballer.html

okay I know the footballer and the singer, who are the rest from this pictures?

britchic4
23rd May 2011, 12:25
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389689/Sunday-Herald-publishes-barely-concealed-picture-injunction-footballer.html

okay I know the footballer and the singer, who are the rest from this pictures?

Commented on that article last night to DH - hilarious, almost the entire article is blacked out! LOL. The bald one looks like he might be an Irish comedian whose first name begins with D?

SuzyWoo
23rd May 2011, 14:57
Have you looked at the Twitter page I posted earlier in the thread? That will help with more names!

SuzyWoo
23rd May 2011, 17:32
In the House of Commons, Mr Hemming, a Liberal Democrat MP, said: "With about 75,000 people having named Ryan Giggs on Twitter it is obviously impracticable to imprison them all." :lol:

deb2108
23rd May 2011, 18:24
had to share as the signage is very funny of course no idea who the bloke is :D

http://twitpic.com/51k8cx

tigger73
23rd May 2011, 23:05
well at least it is now out in the open, dashing all my hopes that the rumours were wrong. Have idolised Ryan for years. During yesterdays celebrations it was so obvious that he was not in the same sort of mood as the rest of the team for celebrating. Even with his children he looked so sombre. All his own fault I know but I must say he has not let it get to him on the field, he has been playing as well as ever. He was 'rested' yesterday, I wonder if he will feature in saturdays European cup final. Speaking as a United fan he will be missed if not.

2002ad
24th May 2011, 00:36
well at least it is now out in the open, dashing all my hopes that the rumours were wrong. Have idolised Ryan for years. During yesterdays celebrations it was so obvious that he was not in the same sort of mood as the rest of the team for celebrating. Even with his children he looked so sombre. All his own fault I know but I must say he has not let it get to him on the field, he has been playing as well as ever. He was 'rested' yesterday, I wonder if he will feature in saturdays European cup final. Speaking as a United fan he will be missed if not.

It was surprising that it was him (well when we all found out months ago!) but he really does only have himself to blame.

Maybe in some ways this will take some of the heat away on the other players before the final.. but who knows! I'm pretty sure he won't start that game now anyway.

Floosy
24th May 2011, 07:55
Oh lordy Mr Ryan Giggs has been named and on the front of every single newspaper this morning!

geegely
24th May 2011, 07:56
I wonder what he is thinking this morning. I also wonder if he will play on Saturday - the crowd would give him hell!

SuzyWoo
24th May 2011, 08:01
The crowds have been giving hell for weeks lol! Stupid thing is, if she had of sold her story like he suggested she would, if would all be over by now, she would just look like a money grabbing wannabee and he would probably have some sympathy. Thing is, he just looks like a complete cad now, trying to protect an 'image' that is obviously completely false.

britchic4
24th May 2011, 10:35
This is quite fun:
http://newsthump.com/2011/05/23/ryan-giggs-set-to-be-last-person-to-acknowledge-it-is-ryan-giggs/

tigger73
24th May 2011, 13:43
he was due to play some part in this evenings game for Gary Nevielle's testimony, don't know whether he now will although the crowd will mostly be United supporters and can't see them giving him too hard a time.

trying to protect an 'image' that is obviously completely false.

can't quite agree with this Suzywoo, albeit he was naive and stupid to think it would remain secret for ever but it might be just a case of him really falling for the girl but then realising he couldn't leave his family for her. No one knows what happened when he finished it. Super injuction aside, he is not the only one to have an affair and I wouldn't say one mistake ( I know it lasted 7 months ) was enough to ruin his image. His biggest mistake was to try and stifle it but would hope a big concern was trying to protect his family from the publicity, and again I know if he hadn't had the affair and got the injunction there would be nothing to protect them from but as the saying goes..he who is withoput sin etc.

Spottiswoode
24th May 2011, 13:52
Manchester United midfielder Ryan Giggs missed Tuesday morning's open training session ahead of Saturday's Champions League final against Barcelona.

SuzyWoo
12th June 2011, 09:01
quite agree with this Suzywoo, albeit he was naive and stupid to think it would remain secret for ever but it might be just a case of him really falling for the girl but then realising he couldn't leave his family for her. No one knows what happened when he finished it. Super injuction aside, he is not the only one to have an affair and I wouldn't say one mistake ( I know it lasted 7 months ) was enough to ruin his image. His biggest mistake was to try and stifle it but would hope a big concern was trying to protect his family from the publicity, and again I know if he hadn't had the affair and got the injunction there would be nothing to protect them from but as the saying goes..he who is withoput sin etc.

I suspect he didn't want his 7 year affair with his SIL to get out either, not sure that was to do with protecting his family or himself!

frexy
12th June 2011, 13:28
I suspect he didn't want his 7 year affair with his SIL to get out either, not sure that was to do with protecting his family or himself!

now it looks as if she could have had an abortion,he must be beside himself as he brought it on his own head,silly silly man.
His sponsors could really end it all with him and bang goes his lifestyle and any hope of further honors.