PDA

View Full Version : 5 off at Morrisons in NOTW 15/05/11

tarnlyn
12th May 2011, 10:23
Just seen on HUKD that there is a 5.00 off when you spend 40.00 voucher in this Sunday's News of the World - see the link below

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/5-off-40-spend-morrisons-voucher-news-world-sunday-15th/936348

Hope its of use to you peeps on here :)

Coupon-madder
13th May 2011, 02:10
May I be the first to say thankyou and then the classic 'can I use this at Tesco'?!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Rhetorical question by the way...clearly you can.

missmeggie1
13th May 2011, 08:56
Coupon-madder: and then the classic 'can I use this at Tesco'?!!!!!!!

From my experience the classic answer is, depends on your Tesco. I have two Tesco stores near me within 1 mile radius, one will take them and the other won't, then sometimes the one that does take them, doesn't!!! if you can follow that. Sometimes it is down to training and who you get on the checkout and also Customer Service desk.

If I really want to use one I generally will ring up the CS at the store I am going to go to first, just to check. Saves time and hassle in store.

melroccan
13th May 2011, 09:30
I have the same situation, one Tesco takes them but the other says 'no conditional spends from newspapers, only personalised ones'. And no Co-op ones at either, though they are on the Head Office list. Clear as mud.