PDA

View Full Version : Free Wallace and Gromit Preserves Dispenser from Kingsmill

Second Born
14th May 2011, 11:34
This is similar to the offer last year for the toast rack.

You collect tokens from Kingsmill products - bread, pancakes, crumpets, etc - and send them in to get either a preserves dispenser (15 tokens), lunch box (8 tokens) or egg and soldiers holder (8 tokens). There's also a ?1 postage charge.

You can also send in a combination of less tokens and more money to get your chosen items.

Last time the tokens disappeared well before the offer was over, so if you're interested in this one fill your freezer early on to make sure you get enough tokens.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
14th May 2011, 11:37
i was just going to point out the last bit as well , if you really want one of these then don't hang about , i can remember last time they stopped them really quickly

MrsSavvy
14th May 2011, 11:52
The toast rack was really disappointing was very plasticky and broke almost immediately hope these are better and love W & G.

missmeggie1
14th May 2011, 14:03
My toast rack lasted a grand 2 days - hope they are more robust this time, I too Love W&G.

suesmith
14th May 2011, 19:16
toast rack was rubbish, and they put tokens on for such a limited amount of time some kind person on here sent me a token so we could get one.

i emailed them to complain about token problem and i have to say they weren't interested - just told me i should have bought enough bread at the start of the promotion, i suppose i could have but in the promotion there was never any mention of tokens being limited

Second Born
14th May 2011, 19:40
DS managed to overwind our toast rack the first time he tried it. It's been for decorative purposes only ever since. Hope the pull back and go preserves dispenser is better.

heatherks
14th May 2011, 21:38
http://www.kingsmillbread.com/site-wide/wallace-and-gromit

thanks fo letting us know ...will be a change from warburtons for a while

Gizmos
19th June 2011, 13:03
got a spare token if its wanted

baconbap
20th June 2011, 17:13
What a plonker -we managed to send off application yesterday with ?1 cheque and left the tokens out. Stupid.

Tuckerpoo
20th June 2011, 18:30
What a plonker -we managed to send off application yesterday with ?1 cheque and left the tokens out. Stupid.

Sorry bb but I've gotta laugh as this is the sort of thing I do:behindsofa:

Second Born
21st June 2011, 14:00
Just need to finish off the last two slices of bread, and then we'll be ready to send off for ours. Will try to make sure I remember to include the tokens!

baconbap
21st June 2011, 14:13
Have re-sent them today, lol.

WHITEGUINEAPIG
22nd June 2011, 11:34
if anyones still saving tokens,
the loaf i bought today didn't have one on (kingsmill thick, it was still on the medium)
so it looks like they are stopping them

MARIO4068
6th August 2011, 19:59
I have 3 tokens if anyone wants them message me will send free 2nd class post.

baconbap
6th August 2011, 22:04
Ours came a while ago - it doesn't work very well as the back wheel is rubbing a bit.

Second Born
6th August 2011, 23:10
Ours came a while ago - it doesn't work very well as the back wheel is rubbing a bit.

Ours doesn't work well either. :(

Never mind, it may be safer not to have it whizzing across the breakfast table and knocking things over! :nono:

suesmith
7th August 2011, 11:50
thank god that i didn't bother this time!

baconbap
7th August 2011, 13:10
thank god that i didn't bother this time!

It's still nice, though.

Second Born
7th August 2011, 14:42
It's still nice, though.

I'll second that. I think mine will end up being an ornament on the kitchen shelf. Everyone should have a little Wallace and Gromit in their lives. :D